剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Go home. Go to sleep. Okay.
回家去 再睡会儿 好的
I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
I was so sure.
我真的确定
Yeah, I wasn't much help either.
理解 我也没帮上什么忙
Doesn't matter, if he's okay.
不过好在他安全了
Lydia, Do you hear something?
莉迪亚 你听到什么了吗
No.
没
I didn't hear anything.
什么也没听到
Scott. Hey...
斯科特
He's a little preoccupied.
他的心思不在这
But I can help you. Why would you want to help me?
不过我可以帮你 你为什么要帮我
Because I want you to tell me everything that happened
因为我想知道威廉·巴罗
at the power station with William Barrow.
在电站那天发生的一切
Actually, I want you to show me.
事实上 我希望你能直接带我去看
It was the other day.
那天
I asked him some questions. Just symptoms and, um...
我问了他几个问题 关于症状...
It's okay.
没关系的
I think I, uh...
我想我
I think I know what you're talking about.
我知道你的意思
I've been writing these down for the past two weeks.
这个我写了几周了
I think we need to do some tests.
我觉得我们该给他做些检查
It was around here, I think.
就在附近 我觉得
But everything kind of looks the same now.
但现在哪里看着都像
What is that? Is that a baseball bat?
那是什么 棒球棒吗
It's Stiles's bat.
是斯泰尔斯的球棒
It's magnetized.
都被磁化了
Kira, i'm going to need you to tell me
吉良 我需要你告诉我你知道的
everything you know about foxfire.
关于狐火的一切
You're right. It's Japanese.
没错 是日语
Who left this on your phone? I don't know.
这是谁给你留的 不知道
All of the messages are the same and they all say blocked ID.
所有留言内容都一样 而且都是未知来电
Can you translate it? Mostly.
您能翻译吗 大部分吧
The man speaking is giving instructions actually.
说话人是在下命令
The first line is,
第一句是
"all evacuees are required to stay
"被疏散人员必须远离
"at least 10 feet back from outside fences."
外♥围♥墙至少十英尺"
What does that mean? What fences?
什么意思 什么围墙
The fences surrounding
二战期间
a Japanese internment camp during World War II.
一个日本人集中营的围墙
After Pearl Harbor,
珍珠港事件后
Japanese-Americans were rounded up and put in camps.
日裔美国人被抓起来关进了一个集中营
This man is reading instructions to prisoners upon their arrival.
这个人是在给进营的囚犯下命令
Well, where does something like this come from?
这种留言会是哪里来的呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
Because it's fake.
因为这不是真的
It mentions the name of the internment camp as "Oak Creek."
它提到了一个叫做橡树溪的集中营
There was no internment camp named Oak Creek in California.
加州就没有一个叫做橡树溪的集中营
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm just a little hyper-sensitive to loud sounds today.
只是今天对巨响有些敏感
They're doing tests on Stiles all afternoon.
整个中午他们都在给斯泰尔斯做检查
I was going to go over at around 6:00 to visit.
我六点左右要去探视他
You want to come with me?
你要来吗
I should probably just go home.
我还是回家吧
You sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
Yeah.
没事
I'll text you later.
再联络
I'm not sure I know how to pronounce this.
我不知道这怎么念
Or if it's not actually a misspelling.
还是说是拼写错了呢
Just call him Stiles.
叫他斯泰尔斯就对了
Okay.
好吧
Stiles, just to warn you,
斯泰尔斯 先提醒你一下
you're going to hear a lot of noise during the MRI.
核磁共振中你会听到很多噪音
It's due to pulses of electricity
那是机器内部电子脉冲
going through metal coils inside the machine.
通过金属管道的声音
Uh, if you want we can get you earplugs or headphones.
要是愿意我们可以给你找个耳机耳塞什么的
Oh, no, no, I don't need anything.
不用 什么也不需要
Hey, we're just on the other side of that window.
我们就在窗户后面
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
You know what they're looking for, right?
你知道他们要检查什么 是不是
It's called frontotemporal dementia.
额颞叶痴呆症
Areas of your brain start to shrink.
大脑中的某些区域开始萎缩
It's what my mother had.
我妈妈就有这病
It's the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers.
只有这种痴呆症会在青少年身上出现
And there's no cure.
没有治愈方法
Stiles, if you have it, we'll do something.
斯泰尔斯 如果你患上了 我们会想办法的
I'll do something.
我会想办法的
I don't know if I should go in.
我不知道该不该进去
You're going to tell Scott
你要告诉斯科特
that Barrow might have used foxfire created by me
巴罗可能利用了我产生的狐火
to jump start the Nogitsune's power inside Stiles.
唤起了斯泰尔斯体内的野狐能量吗
Yeah.
是的
Basically that I helped a dark spirit
也就是说我帮助一个黑暗灵魂
take control of his best friend.
控制了他最好的朋友
You should probably wait here.
你还是在这儿等着吧
Okay, Stiles. This will take about 45 minutes to an hour.
斯泰尔斯 这可能要持续45分钟到一个小时
Now remember, try not to move.
记住 尽量不要动
Even just a little bit.
一点儿也不要动
Stiles, you're going to hear that noise now.
斯泰尔斯 你要听到那个噪音了
It's going to be a loud clanging.
音量会很大
Kind of like a hammer hitting an anvil.
就像锤子锤铁砧的声音一样
You know the stuff you were telling me about chemo signals earlier?
你之前跟我说化学信♥号♥♥的事
It reminded me of the time you were teaching me
让我想起了你教我用愤怒
to use anger to control the shift.
控制转化的那些日子
I think you ended up teaching me more about that.
最后你教会我的 远远超过了那些
Are you teaching me again?
你又来教我了吗
Think of it more like sharing a few trade secrets.
应该说是分享几个秘密
You know, I took Cora back to South America, right?
你知道我带科拉回南美洲了 对吧
It's where she spent most of her time after the fire.
火灾后她大部分时间都是在那里度过的
But that's not the only reason I left.
但那不是我离开的唯一原因
I needed to talk to my mother.
我需要跟我母亲谈谈
Your dead mother?
你死去的母亲吗
She told me something that changed my perspective
她跟我说的话改变了我
on a lot of things.
对很多事情的看法
She said that my family didn't just live in Beacon Hills.
她说我的家人不仅仅只是住在比肯山
They protected it.
他们在保护这里
This town needs someone to protect it.
这个小镇需要人来保护
Someone like you.
像你这样的人
And someone like you to teach me a few trade secrets.
还需要你这样的人来教我几个秘密
He was trying to protect us.
他在保护我们
Stiles was protecting us.
斯泰尔斯在保护我们
From himself.
不受他自己的伤害
What are we looking for? I'm not sure.
我们要找什么 我不确定
But I think Stiles wasn't just up here struggling with himself.
但我想斯泰尔斯不仅仅是在这儿和自己挣扎
I think he was struggling not to do something.
我想他在挣扎着不做某事
See this?
看到这个了吗
The tissue here and there.
这里和那里的组织
Both those spots are showing signs of atrophy.
都有了萎缩的迹象
Atrophy. I'm sorry.
萎缩 我很抱歉
Have you figured out my riddle yet?
你猜出我的谜语了吗
If you answer correctly,
如果你回答正确的话
we might consider letting them go.
我们或许会考虑放了他们
Letting who go?
放了谁
Your friends.
你的朋友们
Your family.
你的家人
Everyone who ever meant something to you.
对你有意义的所有人
We're going to destroy all of them, Stiles.
我们要摧毁他们所有人 斯泰尔斯
One-by-one.
一个接一个
Why?
为什么
Everyone has it,
每个人都有
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表