剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
就让那些人自杀了 明白吗
Which now that I say that out loud,
我说得太直白
it just sounds really terrible,
听起来挺糟糕的
so I'm just going to stop talking.
我还是闭嘴好了
Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
Do you hear that? What?
你听到没 听到啥
Stop.
别哭了
Please, just stop.
求你别哭了
What do you want?
你到底想怎样
I don't know what you want.
我不知道你要什么
Lydia, what do you hear?
莉迪亚 你听到什么了
A baby crying.
婴儿的哭声
Quiet!
别哭了
I hear...
我听到...
I hear water running.
我听到水流声
It's time to sleep. Oh, my god.
该睡觉了 天呐
Off you go to sleep now.
现在快睡觉吧
She's drowning the baby!
她在溺死那孩子
Someone's drowning!
有人溺水了
He blocked it.
排水孔堵住了
He blocked the drain with something.
他把排水孔堵上了
I can't get to it. What do we do?
我够不到 怎么办
Here, help me.
过来帮我
Is he dead?
他死了吗
How long can a werewolf stay underwater?
狼人能在水下撑多久
You think I know that?
我怎么知道
Wait a sec, the heater.
等等 加热器
Heater--Ethan came out of it when he touched the heater.
伊森碰到加热器后就恢复理智了
What? It's heat, heat, fire.
什么 是高温 高温啊 火焰
Heat does it, all right? We need something--
用高温就行 我们需要...
We need fire. He's underwater.
我们需要火 他在水下好吗
Yeah, I'm aware of that.
我知道啊
Wait, wait.
等等
The bus.
大巴
On the bus, they'll have emergency road flares.
大巴上有紧急道路照明弹
They have their own oxidizers.
还自带氧化剂
They can burn underwater.
可以在水下燃烧
Are you serious? Yes, go!
真的吗 当然啦 快去
I got 'em.
我拿来了
What do I do? How do I do this?
怎么用 怎么点
The cap, it's like a match.
用盖子划 就像火柴一样
The cap's a match.
盖子就是火柴盒
Stiles! Yeah, I'm trying.
斯泰尔斯 我正划着呢
Hey, Isaac.
你好呀 艾萨克
Got something here for you.
送你个东西
I can't find Scott anywhere.
我到处都找不到斯科特
It's happening to him too, isn't it?
他也不正常了 是吗
It has to be.
肯定是
Didn't you say there was another flare on the bus?
你刚才说大巴上还有一枝照明弹对吧
Yeah. I'll get it.
对 我去拿
Scott...
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
There's no hope.
没有希望了
What do you mean, Scott?
什么意思 斯科特
There's always hope.
希望总是有的
Not for me.
我没有
Not for Derek.
德里克也没有
Derek wasn't your fault.
德里克的事不是你的错
You know Derek wasn't your fault.
你知道的
Every time I try to fight back,
每次我试图奋起反抗
it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt.
事情就会变得更糟 不断有人受伤
People keep getting killed. Scott, listen to me, okay?
有人死去 斯科特 听我说好吗
This isn't you, all right?
这不是你的本意 明白吗
This is someone inside your head telling you to do this.
是有人控制了你的思想让你这么做
Okay? Now What if it isn't?
明白吗 现在... 如果是呢
What if it is just me?
如果这就是我自己的想法呢
What if doing this is actually
如果对大家来说
the best thing that I could do for everyone else?
我这样做才最好呢
It all started that night, the night I got bitten.
从我被咬的那晚开始 一切都变了
You remember the way it was before that?
你还记得在那之前的生活吗
You and me, we were--
你和我 我们...
We were-- we were nothing.
我们当时什么都不是
We weren't popular.
我们不是风云人物
We weren't good at lacrosse.
打不好曲棍球
We weren't important.
我们毫不重要
We were no one.
只是无名小卒
Maybe I should just be no one again.
也许我就该当回无名小卒
No one at all.
谁都不是
Scott, just listen to me, okay?
斯科特 听我说好吗
You're not no one.
你不是无名小卒
Okay? You're someone, you're--
懂吗 你很重要 你...
Scott, you're my best friend.
斯科特 你是我最好的朋友
Okay? And I need you.
明白吗 我需要你
Scott, you're my brother.
斯科特 你是我的兄弟
All right, so...
所以...
So if you're gonna do this, then...
所以如果你执意要这么做的话
I think you're just gonna have to take me with you. All right?
那就带上我吧 好吗
No!
不
I don't want to know.
我不想知道你们的屁事
I really don't want to know,
真心不想听
but in case you missed the announcement,
但你们可能还不知道
the meet's cancelled, so we're heading home.
比赛取消了 我们要回去了
Pack it in.
走吧走吧
Pack it in!
都滚回去
I don't know what happened last night,
我不知道昨晚怎么回事
but I'm pretty sure you saved my life.
但我知道你救了我一命
Actually, I saved your life,
其实吧 救你的人是我
but not that it matters that much.
但不重要啦
It's just-- it's minor detail.
只是小细节罢了
So I'm gonna give you something.
作为回报 我要告诉你些事情
We're pretty sure Derek's still alive.
我们确定德里克还活着
But he killed one of ours.
但是他杀了一个我们的人
That means one of two things can happen.
也就意味着只有两种结果
Either he joins our pack...
他加入我们的族群
And kills his own.
或者干掉自己的族群
Or Kali goes after him, and we kill him.
或者卡莉找到他 我们杀了他
That's the way it works.
只能如此
You know, your little code of ethics there
你知道吗 你真没啥良心啊
is sort of barbaric, just F.Y.I.
真野蛮 听到没
Hey, Ethan, I wanted to Coach, can I see your whistle
伊森 你... 教练 我能看看
for a second? What's that?
你的哨子吗 什么
Hey, Eth--
伊...
I'm gonna need that back.
等会儿还我
Ethan...
伊森
Wolfsbane.
是附子草
So every time the coach blew the whistle on the bus,
所以每次教练在车上吹哨子
Scott, Isaac,
斯科特 艾萨克
Boyd And Ethan.
博伊德 还有伊森
We all inhaled it.
我们都吸进了附子草
You were all poisoned by it.
因此你们都中毒了
So that's how the Darach got in their heads.
所以黑暗橡树就侵入了你们的大脑
That's how he did it.
他就是这么办到的
Stilinski!
斯蒂林斯
Twice in a month.
一个月来两次啊
Should I be flattered?
我真是受宠若惊
In 1977, my uncle Alexander Argent
1977年 我叔叔亚历山大·阿金斯
checked into the Glen Capri motel for a one-night stay.
在格伦·卡普里汽车旅馆住了一晚
In room 217,
在217房♥间
he used a shotgun to blow out the back of his skull.
他用一把猎枪打爆了自己的头
The autopsy report noted
验尸报告称在他的腹部
an unusual animal bite in his side.
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表