剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Guys, this is going to work. We can do this.
计划应该会成功 我们可以的
We're losing Stiles.
斯泰尔斯意识不清
My Dad's in jail for murder.
我爸爸因谋杀罪入狱
We need to do this.
我们必须这样做
You're lying, you're a liar!
你在说谎 你个骗子
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
You're lying!
你在说谎
Get this nut-job off of me.
把这该死的疯子从我身上拿开
No! She said that they drill holes in your head.
不 她说他们会在你脑袋上钻洞
She said they're gonna put a hole in my head!
她说他们要在我的头上打个洞
Please, come on! Please, don't...
求你们了 拜托 不要
Please don't drill a hole in my head.
不要在我的头上钻洞
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
They told me my lawyer was here.
他们跟我说律师到了
So either I'm going to congratulate you
我是应该祝贺你
on recently passing the bar
最近打入了律师界
or I should be worried about something.
还是应该担心别的事情
Hello, Christoph.
你好 克里斯托夫
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
是哪个
I thought this guy had a key to everything.
我还以为他有全部钥匙呢
I do.
没错
But nobody has the key to that room.
但是没人有这间屋子的钥匙
Into the Quiet Room, little man.
在静室待会吧 小子
Want to tell us where you got these?
你从哪拿到这个的
A vending machine.
自动售货机
I always love the sarcastic ones.
我喜欢毒舌的人
Give him five of the Haldol.
打五毫克氟哌丁苯
Wait. What's that? Is that a sedative?
等等 那是什么 镇静剂吗
Okay, hang on. Hang on! I can't go to sleep.
等等 等一下 我不能睡过去
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Look...
抱歉 对不起 听我说
Get off me, man!
放开我
I can't go to sleep...
我不能睡过去
You don't understand.
你不明白
You don't get it. I gotta stay awake.
你不懂 我必须保持清醒
I gotta stay...
我得醒...
I have to stay awake.
我必须醒着
What are you doing here?
你来这做什么
I want to help.
我想帮忙
I'm not sure it's such a good idea.
我不知道这合不合适
Because of my mother?
因为我妈妈吗
No. I know that's not your fault.
不是 我知道不是你的错
Yeah, but it still feels like it is.
但还是感觉是我的错
And if I can help, shouldn't I?
如果我能帮忙 不应该帮忙吗
People who help us
帮助我们的人
usually end up getting hurt.
最后总是会因此受伤
Badly.
而且很严重
Okay, but I've been practicing.
好吧 不过我一直在练习
Practicing what?
练习什么
I've been picking this up really fast.
我上手很快
Like crazy fast.
超级快
You sure about that?
你确定吗
Sorry. Watch.
抱歉 看着
Okay. You're coming.
好的 你也来
No, no.
不 不
Hey. Hey, let me out!
嘿 放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me in.
让我进去
What... what do you mean?
什么意思
You know.
你知道的
Okay, screw you and your stupid riddles.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你的烂谜语
No riddle this time, Stiles.
这次不猜谜语了 斯泰尔斯
You know what it means.
你知道是什么意思
Let me out.
放我出去
Just let me out.
放我出去
Let me out.
放我出去
Just let me out!
快放我出去
Let me in!
让我进去
No, no, no. Shh!
不要 不要 嘘
Hey, hey, hey. Shh!
嘿 别出声
Shut up.
闭嘴
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的
I broke the lock.
我撬了锁
If I concentrate I can be pretty strong.
我集中注意力的话还是很强大的
Get up.
起来
There's another way to the basement.
还有一条路通往地下室
Through the Closed Unit.
穿过封闭区
Where they keep the real psychos.
那是他们关真正的精神病的地方
You're up.
该你了
Okay, let's get out of here.
好了 我们走吧
We have to do something.
我们得做点什么
Who the hell is that?
那是谁
Kincaid.
金凯德
You want to talk about the code?
你想谈家族准则吗
Ours is more than a code of behavior.
我们的家族准则不只是行为准则
It's a code of honor.
它是荣誉准则
These things bind our families.
这些准则约束着我们的家族
You don't abandon such things lightly.
不能轻易抛掉
Where in the code does it say
哪条准则说了
my wife had to kill herself?
我妻子必须要自杀
Your wife honored us with her dying breath.
你妻子用她的死为整个家族带来了荣耀
She would have honored her daughter by living.
她应该活下来 为自己的女儿
Your family is very complicated, though.
你的家庭非常复杂
Isn't it?
不是吗
What do you really want to know?
你究竟想知道什么
Is this about Allison?
是关于艾莉森吗
What are you fishing for?
你想找什么
I don't fish, Mijo.
我从不找什么 栗子
I hunt.
我指猎杀
We need that finger.
我们需要那个手指
Why should I give it to you?
我为什么要给你
There's a briefcase in there with $150,000 in it.
里面有一个装着15万的公文包
The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million.
这个假手指里的卷轴值三百万
Give me the finger.
把手指给我
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
I guess negotiations are over.
看来协商结束了
Do you know what you're looking for?
你知道你要找什么吗
Something to do with that.
跟那有关的东西
What does it mean?
这个什么意思
Self.
自己
Maybe you should tell me more.
或许你应该多告诉我一些
You might not like me if you know any more.
如果你再知道一些 你或许就不会喜欢我了
Try to remember that I'm a werecoyote who murdered her own family.
我可是一只杀了自己家人的野狼人
I won't judge. I promise.
我不会以此来看你的为人 我保证
You have the eyes of an Alpha.
你有一双阿尔法狼的眼睛
But where's the strength?
但是力量呢
Up here.
还有上面呢
This place definitely used to be a lot more fun.
这地方以前一定有趣多了
Electroshock, ice baths. Trepanation?
电击 冰浴 头部穿孔
That's what Oliver was talking about.
奥利弗说的就是这个
Trepanation is when they drill into your head.
头部穿孔就是钻进你头部里面
No wonder they don't want anyone down here.
怪不得他们不想让人下来
There's nothing here.
这里什么也没有
Could you do me a favor?
你能帮我一个忙吗
Could you just check the lines on my back?
帮我看看我背后的纹路
Just tell me if they're fading.
告诉我他们是不是在褪去
Yeah, they're almost gone.
是的 快没有了
I'm guessing that's bad.
看来不是好事
Oh. Sorry. I told you I'm always cold.
抱歉 我跟你说过我一直很冰冷
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表