剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
But those objects are very rare.
而现在那种物质已十分稀少
Wait a second. Powerful objects?
等等 强大的物体
Like an Alpha's claws?
比如阿尔法狼的爪子吗
Which Alpha?
哪一只阿尔法狼
Talia Hale.
塔莉娅·霍尔
Peter had them in this wooden box
皮特曾把它们放在一个木头盒子里
with a triskele carved on the lid.
盖子上刻着三曲枝图
What if it was made from the Nemeton?
也许那个木盒子是圣洞的树干做的呢
It was.
确实是
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because I made it.
因为是我做的
Hi, there.
你好啊
Could you page Melissa McCall for me, please?
能不能帮我叫一下麦丽莎·麦高
Well, I guess I'll just find her myself.
看来我只能自己去找她了
Sheriff!
警长
I just think it would be better if it came from you.
我只是觉得你说会更好
So I tell Scott that his dad went back to San Francisco,
你要我告诉斯科特 他爸爸回旧金山去了
says he's sorry, but he didn't have time to say goodbye?
他很抱歉 但他却没时间道别
Right. Then I'll send a follow-up email or something.
没错 然后我再发一封电邮什么的
You're an idiot.
你蠢死了
What's wrong with that?
怎么了
Seriously?
你还问
Raf, you say that you want a relationship with your son.
拉夫 如果你要跟儿子搞好关系
You can't just bail after one fight.
就不能吵一次架就逃走
He hates me. He doesn't hate you.
他讨厌我 他不讨厌你
He just wants you to try harder.
他只是希望你再努力一些
What's going on? I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
Get back!
退后
Careful.
小心点
That one takes some practice.
用这刀得需要很多练习
When Allison was learning,
艾莉森在练着刀的时候
she had to bandage her fingers because they got so raw.
因为手指被磨得太厉害 不得不给它们绑了绷带
She wouldn't give up on it, though.
但她没有放弃
She kept trying to say something.
她当时很想说点什么
What's that?
什么
She was trying to say something to Scott.
她很想对斯科特说些什么
"You have to tell him," she said.
她说"你得告诉他"
"You have to tell my father..."
"你得告诉我爸爸"
She didn't get a chance to finish it, but I'm sure
她没能说完 不过我确定
it was just that she loved you.
她一定想说她爱你
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay. She made a point of telling me earlier.
没关系 她之前跟我说过了
Earlier?
之前
There's a tradition we have.
我们家有个传统
The silver bullet.
银子弹
She was making a silver arrowhead.
她当时要做银箭头
Where is it?
在哪里
The arrowhead?
银箭头
Downstairs.
在楼下
I need to see it.
我要去看看
Why?
为什么
Because I have a feeling it isn't there.
因为我觉得应该不在那里
Ow! What the hell is that?
那是什么
I think it's poisonous. It hurts like hell.
应该有毒 疼得要死
Oh, be careful.
小心点
I'm gonna get you out of here.
我带你离开这里
You're gonna need a bigger gun.
你需要一支大点的枪
No!
不要
Derek's got the triskele box. He's gonna meet us.
德里克拿到了三曲枝盒子 他过来跟我们会合
What's wrong?
怎么了
Something's happening.
出事了
I had this sudden rushing feeling,
我突然一阵心慌
like we're running out of time.
感觉我们要来不及了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, I kind of got that feeling, too.
我也有这种感觉
Why would she make four of these?
她为什么要做四个
She didn't. She made five.
不止 她做了五个
She made the first one, then she figured it out.
她做了第一个 然后就想通了
What am I missing?
少了什么
She used the first silver arrowhead
她用第一个银箭头
to kill one of the Oni.
杀死了一只邪鬼
We saw her do it.
我们亲眼所见
How? The same way that you almost did.
怎么做到的 跟你当初差点杀掉它们一样
Do you remember when you told us
你还记得你跟我们说过
about one of your first gun deals, the Yakuza?
一次枪♥支♥交易的事吗 跟黑帮
That meeting wasn't one of my first deals,
那不仅是一次枪♥支♥交易
it was my first.
是我的第一次
The bullet that you used to shoot the Oni.
你用来射击邪鬼的那颗子弹
Was that a silver bullet?
是银子弹吗
Yes.
是的
But it didn't kill him.
但是没有杀死它
It just broke his mask.
只是打碎了它的面具
Probably went straight through.
也许直接穿过去了
What if silver is like a poison to them?
也许银对它们来说有毒呢
What if it needs to stay in the body?
而且必须留在它们体内
What if that's what she was trying to tell Scott?
也许艾莉森就是想告诉斯科特这一点
What if that's what she was trying to tell you,
她也想告诉你这一点
that she'd figured it out?
说她想通了
These four would still've been setting when she went off to meet Scott.
她去见斯科特的时候 这四个还未安装好
We could stop them.
我们可以阻止他们
No. We can kill them.
不 我们可以杀了他们
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
They left.
他们走了
They just... they left.
他们就...那么走了
Why did they let us live?
他们为什么让我们活着
I'm not so sure they did.
我不觉得他们给我们留了活路
Scott, hold on.
斯科特 等等
I know what you're all thinking.
我明白你们都在想什么
If this works, it might kill me, too.
如果成功了 我可能也会死
But even if it does, you have to go through with it.
就算我真会死 你也得这样做
Stick with the plan, okay?
按计划行事 好吗
The plan is to save you.
计划是要救你
That's the plan I'm going with.
我只按救你的计划行事
Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan.
计划里可一定没有这些
It's me again. I'm getting nothing from dispatch.
还是我 联♥系♥不到调度处
No one's on the line. Call me back, Stilinski.
没人回复 回我电♥话♥ 斯蒂林斯
Call me as soon as you get this.
收到立刻回电♥话♥
Call Scott. You need to call Scott.
打给斯科特 你得打给斯科特
You're gonna be all right.
你不会有事的
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
Melissa, I need to get you out of here.
麦丽莎 我得带你离开这里
I'm gonna help you to your feet, okay?
我帮你站起来 好吗
Raf, listen to me.
拉夫 听我说
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
If something happens,
万一我出事
you need to work it out with Scott.
你得和斯科特和好
Melissa... You just need to try again.
麦丽莎 你得再试一次
I tried to apologize.
我道过歉了
He's a teenage boy.
他还是个青少年
He doesn't care about apologies.
他不怎么在乎道歉
He wants you to do better.
他想让你做得更好
And he probably wants you to suffer a little.
或许想让你吃点苦头
Promise me you'll make it work.
答应我 你会跟他和好
Okay. Okay.
行 好
Did you bring us a present?
给我们带礼物了吗
I brought two.
带了俩
I've heard of an Alpha pack, Derek,
我听说过阿尔法狼群 德里克
but not a pack of former Alphas.
但没听说过前阿尔法狼的狼群
It's a little sad, isn't it?
有点可悲 不是吗
I might not be an Alpha anymore,
也许我不再是阿尔法狼
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表