剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Mom
妈妈
Scott! Scott, wait!
斯科特 斯科特 等等
Come on,
快点
we gotta go. Drive, you idiot.
我们得走了 开车啊 你个傻蛋
I can't. Not without Scott.
不行 斯科特还没回来
Come on, you want the argents dead too?
赶紧 你想让阿金斯一家也死翘翘吗
Make a choice!
赶紧选一个
Oh, for the love of god!
看在上帝的份上
Go, now!
快开啊 快
All right!
好吧
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
They're gone.
他们不见了
Guardians, Scott.
守卫者 斯科特
If you were with me,
如果你跟我一起的话
I could've told you what it meant.
我早就告诉你这是什么意思了
I could've warned you.
我本可以提醒你的
Let me help you, Scott.
让我帮你吧 斯科特
Let's help each other.
让我们互帮互助
You help me catch her,
你帮我抓住她
and I'll help you get
我帮你找回你妈妈
your mother and Stiles's father back.
和斯泰尔斯的爸爸
Scott.
斯科特
Scott, don't do this. Don't go with him.
斯科特 别这样 别跟他走
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道还能怎么办
No, there's g--
不 总会
Scott, there's got to be something else, okay?
斯科特 总会有别的办法的 好吧
We always-- we always have a plan b.
我们 我们总是有备用计划的
Not this time.
这次没了
Scott.
斯科特
I'm gonna find your dad.
我要找到你老爸
I promise.
我发誓
Scott!
斯科特
You all right?
你没事吧
Oh, god, where are we?
天呐 咱们这是在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
Looks like a root cellar to me, but, uh...
对我来说看着就跟个地窖似的 不过
she called it something different.
她用另一个词来称呼这里
She called it a...
她把这里叫做...
a nemeton.
圣洞
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表