剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
The police?
警♥察♥吗
They must have cleared the building and grounds,
他们肯定检查过大楼和操场了
which means he's not here.
确定他不在这里
Who? What are you guys...
谁啊 你们说的...
He has to be here.
他一定在这里
That sound... The buzzing I've been hearing?
那声音... 我一直听到的嗡嗡声
It's getting louder.
声音越来越大了
How loud?
有多大声
Hey, Dad, Dad. Yeah.
老爸 老爸 什么事
You can't leave yet.
你们还不能走
We got an eyewitness that puts Barrow by the train station.
有人目击巴罗在火车站附近
Let's go, Stilinski.
斯蒂林斯 快走
Whoa, whoa. Dad, please just...
等等啊 老爸 拜托...
Lydia said that he's still here.
莉迪亚说他还在这里
Did she see him?
她看见他了吗
Not exactly. No.
算不上是看见
Well, not at all actually. But she has a feeling.
好吧 没有看见 但是她能感知
A supernatural feeling.
一种超自然感知能力
Lydia wasn't on the chessboard.
莉迪亚又不是你们那一伙儿的
She is now.
现在是了
Kanima? Um, Banshee.
变形怪吗 是女妖
Oh, God. I know. I know how it sounds.
天呐 我知道这很荒谬
But basically it means that
她主要的能力在于
she can sense when someone's close to death.
有人快死时她能感应到
Can she sense that I'm about to kill you?
她能感应到我想宰了你吗
I don't know.
不知道
All right, look,
听好
I'm not saying I don't believe,
我不是不信你的话
but right now, I'm going with eyewitness over Banshee.
但现在 比起女妖我更信任目击者
We're leaving a few deputies here.
我们留了人手在这里
The school's on lockdown till 3:00.
封校到3点
Nobody comes in, nobody goes out.
不许任何人进出
Buddy, that's the best I've got right now.
这是我能给你的最大帮助
That's the best I can give you, Stiles.
我只能做到这一步了 斯泰尔斯
You're leaving me here, that is not... That is the worst.
你要把我留这 这 这哪算帮助啊
You got it?
拿到了吗
Promise me you'll be careful.
你一定要小心
I looked right in this guy's eyes, and it was terrifying.
我跟他对视过 他的眼神很可怕
Yeah. Okay, Mom, I promise.
好的 妈妈 我保证
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好吧
Lydia thinks that he's still here even though
莉迪亚觉得他还在这里
the cops searched the whole school.
虽然警♥察♥已经搜查了学校
But they didn't have one thing...
但他们缺少...
our sense of smell.
我们的嗅觉
The Bestiary is literally 1,000 pages long.
怪兽典籍至少有1000页
If I'm going to find anything
让我从里面找出
about flies coming out of people's bodies,
任何有关人体里飞苍蝇的信息
it could take me all night.
至少得一晚上
And remember, the word
记住 古拉丁语里
in archaic Latin for fly is musca.
苍蝇的单词是musca[银蝇]
Got it.
知道了
Where do we start?
我们从哪里开始
Upstairs.
楼上
We gotta go.
得走了
So this is how it's gonna be now?
就这样了吗
We trust them?
要信任他们了
Just because I'm letting them help, doesn't mean I trust them.
同意他们帮忙 并不代表我信任他们
Yeah, well, I don't trust them either,
我也不信任他们
or like them.
也不喜欢他们
In fact, I hate them and just want them to die.
其实我很讨厌他们 他们死掉比较好
Well, if Barrow's actually here and he's got a plan,
如果巴罗是有备而来 而且还没离开
you might get what you want.
你的愿望可能就要成真了
You got something?
有什么发现吗
Oh, really?
不是吧
Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?
斯科特和艾萨克都在地下室吧
Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is we meet in the middle,
伊森和艾登也在 我们在中间会合
in the boiler room.
在锅炉房♥
All of the wolves...
所有狼人
all of the ones with glowing eyes
所有眼睛会发光的学生
are in the basement at the boiler room?
都在地下室的锅炉房♥吗
Oh, my God!
天哪
An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school.
只要有技巧 可以用锅炉房♥炸掉学校
We have to get them out of there.
我们得叫他们出来
We have to get everyone out.
我们得疏散学校
How do we do that?
怎么做
Pulling a fire alarm on Mischief Night is one thing,
在恶作剧之夜拉响火警警报器也就算了
doing it when there's a mass murderer spotted nearby is insane!
居然在学校附近出现杀人犯时干这种傻事
If I was four years younger, I'd punch you.
我要再年轻4岁肯定揍你一拳
What? Coach, that doesn't make sense.
什么 教练 这是什么道理
Oh, well, it does to me!
我的道理
There.
那边
We didn't find anything.
毫无踪迹
Not even a scent.
气味都没有
3:00, so school's over.
3点了 可以放学了
If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?
要真有炸♥弹♥ 他也该引爆了吧
Does that mean everybody's safe?
所以我们安全了吗
I don't know.
不知道
I just...
我
I don't know.
真不知道
How loud are you playing that thing?
你的音乐到底开了多大声
Let's go! Get the hell out of here!
快走 给我离开这里
You know, there's always an element of danger
你知道的 这种仪式
to rituals like this.
总存在危险性的
I'm not particularly fond of them.
我不喜欢这种东西
Unless they somehow
除非
benefit me.
对我有好处
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want to keep them.
我想要留下她的指甲
Sentimental value.
留作纪念
She was your mother, but she was also my sister.
她是你妈妈 但她也是我姐姐啊
What? Am I not allowed a little bit of sentiment?
怎么 我就不能感性一下吗
Too long. No! No, wait!
等太久了 不 等等
Kira?
吉良
Get ready for dinner. And put on something nice.
准备吃晚饭 换件好点的衣服
Why would I need to wear something nice?
为什么要换衣服
I invited a guest for what I like to call the
我邀请了一位客人来吃晚餐
"Thank You for Saving My Daughter
作为英勇地从野狼爪下
from Becoming a Coyote Dinner" Dinner.
救下我女儿的感谢晚餐
Oh, God.
天哪
So, Scott, I'm sure that as a native Californian,
斯科特 既然你是加州人
you've eaten at some pretty impressive Japanese sushi restaurants,
一定去过很多地道的日本寿司店吧
but I have to tell you that my husband is a superb chef.
不过我得说 我丈夫可是位优秀厨师
Okay, we have Hamachi, Uni, Ikura, and Hirame.
这里有狮鱼刺参 鳗鱼寿司 鲑鱼还有比目鱼
You've never eaten sushi before, have you?
你从来没吃过寿司吧
Is it all raw?
全是生的吗
Not the rice.
米饭是熟的
Oh, my God, guys. We were supposed to have lasagna tonight.
天啊 我们今晚本应该吃意大利千层面的
I was trying to impress him. I didn't want to bring out the...
我想展示一下手艺嘛 没想到...
You know what? I'll make lasagna.
那好吧 我去做意大利千层面
Oh, no, no! It's okay. I can try anything. Really.
不用 没关系 我不挑食 真的
Here. Try holding this one like a pencil.
我教你 这根筷子要像握铅笔一样
And this one goes under it, like this.
另一根就握在这根下面 像这样
Then you just move the top one,
然后只动上面这根筷子就行
like, like this... Yeah. Thanks.
像这样 懂了 谢谢
Sushi?
吃寿司吧
What do the different colored strings mean?
不同颜色的线是什么意思
Oh, just different stages of the investigation.
只是代表调查的不同阶段
So green is solved,
绿色代表已解决
yellow is to be determined, blue's just pretty.
黄色代表已确定 蓝色只是因为好看
What does red mean? Unsolved.
红色什么意思 未解决
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表