剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Look, she's one of them.
看 她也是他们中的一员
A werewolf. Stiles, Stiles!
是个狼人 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯
That's enough.
够了
Dad, can you please just hold on?
爸 你能稍微再等一下吗
You ready?
你准备好了吗
All right, dad, just watch this, okay?
好吧 老爸 看一下 行吗
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
You really don't think we should call Scott?
真的不叫斯科特一起吗
Stay behind me and stay quiet.
站到我身后 给我闭上嘴
Oh, this is so not gonna end well.
肯定没啥好结果
FYI, if your dad tries to kill me,
丑话说前头 要是你♥爸♥想杀我
I'm gonna defend myself.
我肯定得还手的
If my dad tries to kill you, you'll be dead.
要是我爸真想杀你 你就死定了
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
真谢谢你给我加油打气
I smell blood. Where?
我闻到血味儿了 哪里
What direction? I don't know.
哪个方向 我不知道
I'm not that good at this yet.
我这方面还不是特别擅长
But I think it's...
但是我觉得是
Allison.
艾莉森
Allison, wait.
艾莉森 等等
Allison, don't!
艾莉森 不要
Get down!
趴下
Help him!
帮他松绑
That's Mr. Westover.
是维斯多佛老师
It's our history teacher. We were wrong.
是我们的历史老师 我们错了
It's not guardians as in law enforcement.
这次的对象不是执法者
It's philosophers as in teachers.
而是代表哲学家的 老师
Allison and her father just found Mr. Westover.
艾莉森和她爸爸刚找到维斯多佛老师
That makes sense.
那就说得通了
Tara, she wasn't always a cop.
塔拉 她原来没当警♥察♥
She used to teach middle school.
她过去教过初中
Then the last one's gonna be another teacher.
最后一个人也肯定是个老师了
Yeah, but there's dozens of them, Scott,
是 不过老师那么多 斯科特
and they're all headed home.
而且还都回家了
No. No, they're not.
不 不 没有
They're all going to the recital.
他们都去音乐会了
You've been tracking the killer
你一直都在孤身一人
on your own this whole time?
查找凶手下落吗
Yeah, and I was this close.
没错 而且我差一点就逮到他了
Could've caught him if the two of you...
要不是你们 我就抓住他了
So it's my fault?
所以反而是我的错了
That you've been lying to me for the past two months?
你过去两个月一直在骗我
You wanna tally up the lies, Allison?
你想算说谎的账是吗 艾莉森
I don't think you're gonna come out ahead on that one.
这方面你可比我好不到哪儿去
Hey, just a thought?
打断一下
Maybe right now isn't the best time
也许现在不太适合
for a little family meeting?
开什么小型家庭会议
There's still one more teacher.
还有一个老师没找到呢
The recital.
音乐会
Guess we're going after all.
看来这下我们都得去了
What did you see the night at the bank
斯科特要救徳亚顿的那晚
when Scott was trying to save Deaton?
你在银行看到什么了
Nothing.
什么都没看见
Dad, you saw him healing himself
老爸 你明明看见了
after he tried crossing the mountain ash.
他穿过火山灰受伤之后自愈了
I don't know what I saw.
我不知道我看到了什么
You saw something that you can't explain.
你看见了你无法解释的东西
Stiles, I have seen a lot of things
斯泰尔斯 我在镇上见过很多
I can't explain in this town.
我无法解释的东西
That doesn't make 'em supernatural
这不代表它们就是超自然现象
and it doesn't make 'em real.
也不代表那是真的
They just found another body.
他们刚发现了另一具尸体
That's real.
而那是真的
And that's the lead I'm following.
那才是我要跟进的线索
Yeah, and another teacher's going to die
如果你还不听我说
if you don't start listening to me.
另外一个老师会送命的
I am listening! I have been listening!
我听着呢 我一直在听
You just don't believe.
你只是不相信我
Mom would've believed me.
妈妈要是还在 一定会信我的
I know how to tie my own tie.
我知道怎么打领带
Well, you know how to do it badly.
你打的领带太难看
Now, it's perfect.
这样才帅
Still nervous?
还紧张吗
All good. Okay.
不了 那就好
Listen.
听着
If anything happens, find me, okay?
如果发生了什么 来找我 好吗
Find me first.
先找到我
I thought you were going home.
你不是要回家吗
I can't.
我不能回
I don't know why I am the one
我不知道为什么
that keeps finding the bodies,
总是我第一个找到尸体
but maybe if I just stopped trying to fight it,
但是如果我不再抵触这种感觉
I'd find them before it happens,
也许能在他们死之前找到他们
maybe with enough time
也许能换来足够的时间
for someone like you to do something about it.
让你们这些人做些什么
You get me the time, and I'll do something about it.
你给我时间 我来想办法
I swear to god, I will.
我发誓我一定会的
Derek?
德里克
Hey, I'm here.
我在这呢
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm not leaving, okay?
但我不会丢下你的 好吗
Not again.
不会再有第二次了
The records would be over ten years old.
可能是十多年前的记录了
I just need to look over a couple files.
我只要看几个文件
If this is about the murders,
如果这是涉及谋杀案
you would need a court order for that.
要有法♥院♥的命令书才行
Or someone like me
不过我很通情达理
that's willing to bend the rules for a handsome face.
愿意为帅哥通融一下
Give me the details. I'll see what I can do.
把细节写下来 我看看能找到什么
Thank you.
谢谢
It better be.
最好是
There was a patient just like you described.
有一个病人符合你的描述
Slash marks all over the body.
满身伤痕
Doctors thought it had to be an animal.
医生认为是动物袭击
Oh.
这个
But there's something else.
但是问题在于
Something happened at the same time
同时发生的事情
that was even stranger.
更加奇怪
What's up? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
I just think I lost my phone.
我手♥机♥好像丢了
Birds?
鸟
Hundreds of them.
成百上千的鸟
While the patient was in the O.R. struggling to hold on,
病人在手术室里抢救的时候
hundreds of birds were flying into the walls, windows,
成百上千的鸟飞着撞到墙上 窗户上
like they were committing some kind of mass suicide.
好像要集♥体♥自♥杀♥一样
Or like they were sacrificing themselves.
也许它们是在献祭
For what?
为了什么
Not what.
不是为了什么
Who.
是为了谁
You recognize it, don't you?
你认出来了对吗
Lydia? Lydia!
莉迪亚 莉迪亚
Anything?
看到什么了
She's not answering texts.
她不回短♥信♥
What do we do?
我们怎么办
Scott?
斯科特
What are you doing?
你要做什么
What's necessary.
做必须做的事情
I'm still surprised none of you seem to get that.
我很惊讶 你们居然都不明白
You call them sacrifices,
你们把这些事叫做献祭
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表