剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
Are you sure that this is a girl, not an annimal?
你确定这是一个女孩 不是个动物吗
Malia?
玛丽亚
Is this your first kiss?
这是你的初吻吗
Are you scared?
你怕了么
Not right now.
现在不怕
You are the one who saved Isaac.
就是你救了艾萨克
I'm the one who was hired to save Isaac.
有人雇我去救艾萨克
You have no idea what you are?
你根本不知道自己是什么吧
A banshee.
报丧女妖
It means that she can sense when someone's close to death.
也就是说有人快死时她能感应到
Allison!
艾莉森
Where is the she-wolf?
母狼在哪里
We don't know any she-wolf.
我们不知道什么母狼
Who is this?
这是谁
That's my dad's sister, Kate.
这是我爸爸的妹妹 凯特
Can you get turned by a scratch?
抓伤可以让人变成狼人吗
If the claws go deep enough.
抓痕够深的话就能
You're real.
你还活着
And if seeing me is a surprise, watch this.
如果看到我就算惊喜了 那看这个
This doesn't seem so bad.
似乎也不赖
It's not the town, it's the plan.
不是说这镇子 是说这计划
What's wrong with the plan? Stiles.
计划怎么了 斯泰尔斯
This could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with.
这可能是我们想出的最差计划
You're aware of that, right?
你知道的 对吧
I'm aware it's not our best.
我知道这不是最好的
We are going to die.
我们会死的
Are you saying that as a Banshee
态度这么消极是因为你是报丧女妖
or you're just being pessimistic?
还是因为你本来就消极
I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die.
我只是不想早死
Okay. Would you just mind
好吧 下次提到死亡
restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?
请仅限于作为报丧女妖来进行预测
This plan is stupid and we're going to die.
这计划太蠢了 我们会死的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
No. On the house.
不用 请你们的
Most American teenagers don't cross the border
大部分美国青少年出了国来这里
to refuse a drink.
就是为了喝酒的
We didn't come to drink.
我们不是来喝酒的
Severo hates this music.
赛韦罗不喜欢这音乐
Me?
而我呢
I've always loved the music of youth.
我一直很喜欢年轻人的音乐
This kind, especially.
尤其是这种歌♥曲
It has a savage energy.
有一种原始的力量
We're here for Derek Hale.
我们是来找德里克·霍尔的
Is that so?
是吗
We know you have him.
我们知道他在你们手上
We've heard you can be bought.
听说你接受金钱交易
It's 50,000 for Derek.
这是换德里克的五万美元
Now, where does a teenage boy get money like this?
一个青少年哪里来这么多钱
Japanese mafia?
日本黑社会吗
Not smart to come alone.
独自前来真不明智
What makes you think we came alone?
谁跟你说我们是独自前来的
You brought a wolf into my home?
你竟敢带只狼来我的地盘
We brought an Alpha.
我们带的可是阿尔法狼
Something's happening.
出事了
I know.
我知道
What do we do? Blend in!
我们怎么办 融入其中
Dance with me, dumbass.
跟我一起跳啊 笨蛋
My friends...
朋友们...
I don't think you're aware of your poor timing.
我想你们不知道这时机有多不合适
Do you know what the dark moon is?
你们知道什么是黑月吗
The part of the lunar phase
这个词所指的是
when the moon is least visible in the sky.
月亮在天空中最黯淡的时候
But do you know its meaning?
但你们知道它的含义吗
Some people say it's a time of reflection.
有人说这是映像的时间
Or grief.
或是悲伤
Grief and loss, mija.
悲伤和失去 亲爱的
I wonder why,
我想知道为什么
when you and your friends
你和你的朋友们
have suffered so much loss,
失去了那么多
you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale.
还会为德里克·霍尔这样的人冒险
'Cause we don't like to lose.
因为我们不喜欢失去
Front door clear.
前门安全
South clear.
南门安全
North?
北边呢
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Take 10 off the table.
从桌上拿走一万
Maybe you should just take the deal.
你还是接受交易的好
While I'm keen to follow
虽然我很想听从
the warning of a Banshee,
一位女妖的警告
I'm going to have to decline.
但我选择拒绝
Ready?
准备好了吗
Come on. Just give us Derek.
行了 把德里克交出来吧
You don't want him anyway.
反正你们也不喜欢他
Haven't you noticed what a downer he is?
你没发现他这人有多扫兴吗
No sense of humor, poor conversationalist.
完全没幽默感 也不擅长说话
Just come on, take the money.
把钱拿走 接受交易吧
Severo?
赛韦罗
Show them how the Calaveras negotiate.
让他们见识一下骷髅帮的谈判手段
Wolfsbane. It's wolfsbane!
附子草 是附子草
Kira, get out of here!
吉良 快离开这里
Kira, look out! Look out!
吉良 小心 小心
Someone who has been an Alpha only a few months
当了阿尔法狼才几个月
should be more careful
你应该更谨慎些
when facing a hunter of 40 years.
尤其是遇到像我这样做了四十年的猎人
All we want is Derek.
我们只想要德雷克
My lobito,
小狼啊
you're a long way from home.
你现在可是身不由己了
You don't know where he is either.
你也不知道他在哪里
Okay, so how long has it been?
已经多久了
Weeks. He hasn't gotten back to any of my texts.
都几周了 他一直不回我短♥信♥
Has Derek ever returned your texts?
德里克回过你短♥信♥吗
Once. Definitely once.
一次 绝对回过一次
But this time it felt different.
但是这次不一样
So I went to the loft. The alarm was on.
所以我去了他家 警报也正常
Everything looked okay.
似乎一切都很正常
But then I found these.
但我发现了这些
So I sent a picture of it to Deaton.
我发给徳亚顿看了
He said that it's the mark of a family of hunters
他说这是一个猎人组织的标识
based out of Mexico.
他们在墨西哥
The Calaveras.
名叫骷髅帮
What would they want with Derek?
他们找德里克干什么
You don't think they killed him, do you?
他们不会杀了他吧
I don't know.
我不知道
That's why you're here.
所以才需要你
Lydia, what? Is he dead?
莉迪亚 怎么样 他死了吗
No.
没有
But I'm not sure he's alive either.
但是他也不一定还活着
What does that mean?
什么意思
I don't know.
我不知道
There's something not right.
有点不对劲
I just... I don't know.
但我... 我也不清楚
So if the Calaveras have him,
如果骷髅帮的人抓了他
how do we find them?
我们要怎么去找
Mexico.
去墨西哥
He's awake. Guys, he's awake.
他醒了 伙计们 他醒了
Scott, you okay?
斯科特 你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
They don't have him. They don't have Derek.
他们没抓到德里克 他们没抓到德里克
We know. But right now, they've got Lydia.
我们知道了 但他们现在抓了莉迪亚
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表