剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
The older, wiser animal
年老睿智的动物
learns the exceptions to the rules.
必须懂得规矩的特例
Listen, you two, all we have to do is stay quiet.
听着 你们两个 我只求你俩能安静就好了
Michio, get back.
道雄 回来
What the hell was that?
刚刚怎么回事
The MPs are coming.
军警们来了
Somebody lose something?
有人丢东西了吗
There were supplies stolen off the truck last night.
昨晚卡车里的一些供给品被偷了
Anybody here got any ideas what happened?
你们能告诉我怎么回事么
Merrick. Just doing my patriotic duty, corporal.
梅里克 我只是例行检查一下 下士
I want that window fixed.
把那扇窗子修好
There'll be an inspection in the morning.
早上再来检查
We better not find anything that shouldn't be here.
最好别让我们发现不该有的东西
We're not gonna look now?
现在不检查吗
Inspection in the morning.
早上再检查
This is a relocation center. Not a prison.
这里只是安置中心 不是监狱
You can call it a summer camp if it makes you feel better.
是夏令营啊 只要你高兴
Sir.
长官
自業自得。
自作自受[日语]
野志子ちゃん。
野志子[日语]
Or as the Americans say,
用英语来说的话
You reap what you sow.
自食其果
Kira, I need your help on this.
吉良 我需要你的帮助
There isn't much time.
我们的时间不多了
And this is something that needs to be done in the daylight.
这件事必须在日光下完成
Not until you tell us everything.
除非你告诉我们一切真♥相♥
Tell them, Noshiko. Tell them what they need to know.
告诉他们吧 野志子 告诉他们一切
Wolves and foxes tend not to get along.
狼人和狐狸之间的关系一直不太好
Not just in fables and stories.
不仅是在寓言和神话里
But allies, however unlikely, should be welcomed.
但是不管怎样 盟友我们总是很欢迎的
Especially in times of war.
尤其是在战争时期
Sorry, but I can't let you walk out with this.
很抱歉 但是我不能让你带着这个离开
It's way above the legal voltage limit.
已经完全超过了法定电压范围
I only use it for hunting.
我只是用它来狩猎
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747.
是吗 不过这样的东西 完全可以用来启动波音747
This property belongs to me and the charges were dropped.
这是我的东西 而且诉讼罪名已经取消
Although, I'm not exactly sure who's responsible for that.
虽然 我不确定谁更应该为此负责
I am. I'll take care of this, Parrish.
怪我 我来处理吧 帕里什
Sheriff, I'm not kidding.
警长 我没开玩笑
This thing's a few watts from being a lightsaber.
这玩意简直可以当军刀使了
I said I'll take care of it.
我来处理吧
The specialist I saw in LA told me
我在洛杉矶咨♥询♥的一个专家告诉我
the thing that every doctor says
每个医生在避免被起诉时
when he's trying to avoid a lawsuit.
都会说同样的一句话
"We can't say for sure."
"我们也不确定"
And then I spoke with Melissa.
所以我去跟麦丽莎谈了
These are brain scans. My wife's and stiles'.
这是脑部扫描图象 我妻子和斯泰尔斯的
I knew they were similar.
我知道很像
But those are the same.
但是这根本是一样的
Exactly the same.
完全一样
And I'm guessing this isn't possible? Not even remotely.
所以这应该不可能 根本不可能
So the trickster is still playing tricks.
所以狐妖还在耍花招
But why this trick?
但为什么用这种方式
When I was in the army,
我在军队的时候
an officer told me,
一位长官告诉我
"if you want to defeat your enemy,
"想要战胜敌人
you don't take away their courage,
不需要让他们变得懦弱
you take away their hope."
只需让他们失去希望"
You don't look like a man who gives up hope easily.
你不像是容易放弃希望的人
But Stiles might.
但斯泰尔斯可能会
If this thing inside him, if it's using his mother's disease
如果这东西在他体内 利用他妈妈的疾病
as some sort of psychological trick.
从心理上攻克他的防线
Then this isn't just a fight for his body.
就不是身体斗争这么简单了
It's also a fight for his mind. Right?
更是精神上的斗争 对吧
You know, he's left people severely injured.
这只野狐的杀伤力非常大
And others severely dead.
甚至有些人惨遭杀害
That's why I need the two of you.
所以我才需要你们的帮忙
I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing.
我需要在这方面有经验的人
I need you to help me stop him.
需要你们来帮我阻止他
And by stop him, you mean trap him.
与其说是阻止他 其实是拿下他
Why do I like you when you're acting tough?
你这么粗暴我竟然还会喜欢你
Maybe because you want me to be a fighter.
或许因为你想让我成为一名战士
No, I like my handsome medic.
不 我还是喜欢帅气的医疗兵
Don't like him too much.
别太着迷了
Your handsome medic is getting worried.
你帅气的医疗兵开始担心了
I think you need to ease up on all the stuff
我觉得你最好转移那些
you're taking off the truck, noshiko.
你从车上拿走的东西 野志子
Especially medical supplies.
尤其是医药用品
People are starting to notice.
人们开始起疑了
So what if they notice?
起疑怎么了
出る釘は打たれる。
树大招风[日语]
You're quoting japanese proverbs to me?
你在用日本谚语跟我说教吗
The stake that sticks out gets hammered down.
枪打出头鸟
It's a good proverb.
这很有寓意啊
You know they're gonna come in
你知道他们会进屋
and just confiscate everything, right?
没收所有东西吧
They'll punish everyone and get them to turn you in.
他们会严刑逼供每个人 让他们告发你
That's how they do it in the army.
在军队里都是这么干
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我明白
And if missing a few bottles of aspirin is that bad,
如果偷阿司匹林真那么糟的话
I'll bring them back.
我会还回去的
Let me help. I can get stuff too.
我来帮你吧 我也可以拿到东西
I can be pretty sly myself.
我可是"神偷"
Oh, my god. Is that chocolate?
天呐 是巧克力吗
I thought you liked it when I'm tough.
你不是喜欢我态度强硬一点吗
I like chocolate more.
我更喜欢巧克力
Okay, stop. Just stop.
好了 停下 别说了
We don't want to hear your Casablanca story.
我们并不想听你的爱情故事
We wanna know how to save Stiles.
只想知道怎么救斯泰尔斯
I'm trying to tell you.
我正打算告诉你
You're trying to stall.
你只是在拖延时间
When the sun goes down,
太阳下山时
the oni are gonna come after him again, aren't they?
邪鬼又会对他紧追不舍 对吧
Your friend's gone, Scott.
你的朋友已经没救了 斯科特
I don't think you know that for sure.
你只是随意猜测的
You brought the oni. Can you call them off?
是你把邪鬼带来的 你能让他们离开吗
It's not his fault.
这不是他的错
Stiles may be your best friend.
斯泰尔斯可能是你的死党
He might be like a brother to you.
或许你们亲如兄弟
But he is nogitsune now.
但他现在是野狐了
He is void.
只剩下空壳了
Can you call them off?
能不能让他们离开
When you hear the rest of the story,
你听完剩下的故事后
you won't want me to.
就不会让我那么做了
This is everything non-lethal I could find.
这些是我能找到的所有非致命性装备了
Take all of it.
全部带上
What's the plan here?
计划是什么
Our best shot right now is for Derek
现在最好的办法是让德里克
to try to pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House.
在艾兴之屋追寻到斯泰尔斯的气味
Especially if he went through something stressful there.
特别是他还经受了一些压力
Should all four of us be going to the same place?
我们四个都去同一个地方吗
Where else has Stiles been showing up?
斯泰尔斯还可能在哪出现
School, the hospital.
学校 医院
Okay, hold on. We did this already.
等等 我们已经这么做过了
He disappeared. We started looking for him.
他消失了 我们开始寻找他
Then walked right into a trap at the hospital.
后来直接在医院中了圈套
He's getting us to repeat the same moves.
他知道我们会故技重施
So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us?
那我们怎么办 等他找上门来吗
We can't. Not if the oni find him when the sun goes down.
不行 因为邪鬼在傍晚会找到他
Scott's working on them right now, with Kira.
斯科特正在想办法解决 和吉良一起
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表