剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Here's where we found the den.
这是我们发现巢穴的地方
It's right in the middle of the hiking trails.
就在徒步登山路线上
Well, that could narrow it down.
这样搜查范围就缩小了
Coyotes travel in fixed trails.
一只沿着固定路线走的野狼
But I think you're right about her not going back to the den.
不过我认为你说得对 她为何不回那个巢穴
Coyotes don't like wolves.
野狼不喜欢狼
And they're really smart.
他们很聪明
If they don't want to be heard, they actually walk on their toes.
如果不想被发现 他们甚至会用蹄尖行走
Coyotes tip-toe?
野狼会踮着脚走吗
They tip-toe.
没错
I got to go, but send me the pinned location.
我得走了 把地址发给我吧
Okay.
好的
Hey. I'm Kira. You knew that.
我叫吉良 你知道的
I knew you knew that.
我知道你知道的
I don't know why I just told you that again.
我也不知道我为什么要再说一次
Anyway, I have something for you.
是这样 我有东西给你
For me? Yeah.
给我 对
About the bardo.
关于"巴尔多"
My explanation was sort of all over the place,
我之前的解释有点不知所云
so I did some research and I printed it out for you.
所以我去查了资料 然后打印了出来
Ah, you didn't have to do that.
你真不用这么做的
It only took a couple of hours.
只花了几个小时而已
Wow. Then you really didn't have to do that.
呀 真是麻烦到你了
I swear I printed it out.
我真的打印出来了
Kira. You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like.
吉良 给你喜欢的小子找的调查资料 你忘带了
All right, everyone. Let's get started.
好了 各位同学 开始上课了
We were just talking about Internment Camps and Prisoners of War.
我们之前讲到《俘虏收♥容♥所♥》和《战犯》
There's a passage in our reading
里边有一篇文章
that I'd like to go over in more detail...
我想更详细地讲讲
Who would like to come up and read aloud for us?
有谁愿意上来给大家大声朗读一下
Mr. Stilinski, how about you?
斯蒂林斯同学 你来吧
Oh, maybe someone else could.
还是换个人吧
Everyone participates in my class, Mr. Stilinski.
大家在课上都要积极参与 斯蒂林斯同学
Okay.
好吧
Stiles? You okay?
斯泰尔斯 你没事吧
I should take him to the nurse's office.
我带他去趟医务室
Stiles, look at me, man. Is this a panic attack?
斯泰尔斯 看着我 是惊恐发作吗
It's a dream, it's a dream. This is just a dream.
这是梦 这是梦 这只是个梦
No, it's not. This is real.
这不是 这是现实
You're here. You're here with me.
你就在这 在我身边
Okay, what do you do?
该怎么办
I mean, like, how do you tell if you're awake or dreaming?
要怎样辨别你是在做梦还是醒着
Your fingers... You count your fingers.
伸出手...数手指
You have extra fingers in dreams.
是做梦的话手指会变多
How many do I have? Hey!
快数我有几根手指
Look at me. Come on, Stiles.
看着我啊 看 斯泰尔斯
Look at my hands and count with me.
看着我的手 和我一起数
One...
一
Two.
二
Keep going.
继续数啊
Three.
三
Four.
四
Five.
五
Six. Seven.
六 七
Eight. Nine.
八 九
Ten.
十
Ten.
十
Ten.
是十根
What the hell is happening to me?
我到底是怎么了
We'll figure it out. You're going to be okay.
会弄清楚的 你会没事的
Am I?
会吗
Are you?
那你呢
Scott, you can't transform.
斯科特 你不能变身了
Allison's being haunted by her dead aunt.
艾莉森的姑妈阴魂不散
And I'm straight up losing my mind.
我简直要疯了
We can't do this. We can't...
我们做不到 做不到...
We can't help Malia.
我们帮不了玛丽亚
We can't help anyone.
帮不了任何人
We can try. We can always try.
我们可以试试 方法总会有的
Do not forget the chapters on President Carter
别忘了回去预习《卡特总统》
and The Commission on Wartime Relocation.
还有《战时迁移任务》
Oh, my God.
天呐
I don't want to make it sound like we don't appreciate your hospitality.
不是我想抱怨
But do you think it would be possible to put that on ice?
但你不觉得应该把指头冷冻着吗
Maybe something for my hand?
或者给我包扎一下
Extra-large Band-Aid?
就用超大号♥创可贴
Perhaps some antibiotic ointment?
再抹点抗生素软膏什么的
No.
不
You're the one who saved Isaac.
是你救了艾萨克
I'm the one who was hired to save Isaac.
有人雇我去救艾萨克
Someone hired you to get us out of here?
有人雇你把我们救出去吗
Someone hired me to get Derek out of here.
雇我把德里克救出去
You, I'm totally fine leaving for dead.
至于你 留你在这等死完全没问题
When did I get this reputation?
我有这么没人缘么
Who hired you? Deucalion.
雇主是谁 丢卡利翁
Deucalion? The guy who did that to you?
丢卡利翁吗 咬你的那个吗
Girl's gotta eat.
姑娘也得讨生活啊
All right, let's get the hell out of here.
好了 我们离开这吧
We're not leaving without it.
没拿到手不能走
Without what?
什么东西
A couple of students said they saw it running
几个学生说他们看见它
across the field and back into the woods.
穿过操场跑回树林里了
Thank God, nobody got hurt.
谢天谢地 没人受伤
What happens if she does hurt someone?
要是她伤人了呢
Most likely they'll have to put it down.
他们很可能会击毙它
Put her down? Dad, try not to forget there's a girl in there,
击毙她 爸 别忘了那是个女孩变的
one that you'll be killing.
你要杀的是人
Come on, you aren't back to not believing, are you?
拜托 你不会又开始不相信这一切了吧
I believe there are a lot of things I don't understand yet,
我相信的是 还有很多东西我不理解
but that doesn't mean that everything
但那并不意味着
and anything imaginable is suddenly possible.
想象就是现实
Now, are you 100% sure that this is a girl and not an animal?
难道你能完全确信 那是个女孩而不是动物吗
Yes.
是的
Because Scott's sure.
因为斯科特很确信
Scott, you been listening?
斯科特 你都听到了
All right, let's get this figured out. Come on.
走吧 把事情解决
Dad, seriously, I'm okay.
爸 真的 我没事
Why were you not headed to lunch like everyone else?
那你怎么不去吃午餐
They left their bags. I was just trying to do something nice.
他们把包忘了 我只是想帮忙
You do something nice and you make friends. Or so I've heard.
乐于助人就能交到朋友 大家都这么说
Scott. I think I know what she was looking for.
斯科特 我想我知道她在找什么
You took the doll from the car?
你从车上把玩偶拿了
Yeah, I thought you could use it, you know, for like her scent.
是啊 我想会有她的气味什么的
Where did you get that? Where did you find this?
你从哪拿的 你在哪找到的
It belonged to my daughter.
这是我女儿的
Sorry.
抱歉
Mr. Tate, I don't know how you heard about this.
塔特先生 我不知道您是怎么得知的
if you got your own police scanner or what...
或许您也有警用扫描仪什么的
But you can't be here.
但你不能进来
I have a permit.
我有持枪许可证
California schools are gun free zones,
加利福尼亚学校禁止枪♥支♥
permit or no permit.
有没有许可都一样
You need to leave, Mr. Tate. Now.
请您马上离开 塔特先生
You find that animal. You find that thing.
你一定要找到那头野兽 必须找到
Xylazine. It's a tranquilizer for horses.
甲苯噻嗪 给马用的镇定剂
For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds.
给野狼人用的话 可能需要几秒才见效
I only have three.
我只有三瓶
So whoever's shooting, needs to be a damn good shot.
所以不管谁开枪 枪法一定得准
Allison's a perfect shot.
艾莉森是个神枪手
She used to be.
过去是
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表