剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot.
也叫灵板 值得一试
A shot in the dark.
试也白试
Could you just try it, please, okay?
试一下 好吗
Let's not forget who this is for--
切记这是为了谁
Scott's boss,
斯科特的老板
the guy who has saved our collective asses
他救过我们很多人
on more than one occasion.
而且不止一次
Oh, wait, should we all do this?
等一下 我们都要这么做吗
Yeah, yeah.
是的 没错
You guys ready?
你们准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
好了
Where's Dr. Deaton?
德亚顿医生在哪
What?
怎么了
Aren't you gonna answer it?
你不回答吗
Oh, I don't know the answer.
我不知道啊
I thought we were asking some sort of spirit.
我还以为我们是在问什么鬼魂呢
Well, do you know any spirits?
你认识什么鬼魂吗
Is she for real?
她是认真的吗
Do you know what a metronome is, scott?
你知道节拍器是什么吗 斯科特
It's a tool to help you maintain a steady rhythm
是一个帮助你保持节拍的工具
once you've set the tempo.
你只需要设定好节奏
Something tells me the tempo of your life
有迹象表明你的生活节奏
has sped up considerably in the last few hours.
在过去的几个小时里似乎加快了很多
If you'd like, I could help slow it down
如果你愿意的话 我可以帮你减减速
to a more manageable pace.
降到一个更容易控制的节奏
How?
怎么做
By helping you find Deaton.
帮你找到德亚顿
Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic.
这是德亚顿诊所的钥匙
Close you're eyes, and I'm gonna put 'em in your hand,
闭上眼睛 我把钥匙放在你手里
and then we're just gonna try and see
然后我们试一下
if you can feel out for his location.
你能不能感觉出他的位置
It's called psychometry.
这叫心灵占卜
I'm not a psychic.
我不是灵媒
You're something! Okay?
但你总有点什么能力吧
Just, Lydia, put out your hand, and...
莉迪亚 伸出你的手 然后
What?
怎么了
They're cold.
钥匙很凉
Lydia, concentrate, please?
莉迪亚 集中精力 拜托了
Trying to save lives here, for the love of god.
人命关天啊 我滴神呐
Yeah, what is it? What do you see?
很好 怎么样 你看到什么了
Nothing.
什么也没看到
Your heart's pounding, but it's not fear.
你心跳得厉害 不是恐惧
It's anger.
是愤怒
I bet I know what you're thinking.
我想我知道你在想什么
Does he have something to do with Deaton's disappearance?
他跟德亚顿的失踪有关系吗
Tell you what.
这样吧
If you can take the cane away from me,
要是你能从我手里拿走这根拐杖
I'll tell you exactly where he is.
我就会告诉你他的确切位置
Now, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Impressive, but you know I'm not the one
很厉害 不过你知道我可不会
slashing up innocent people,
随便勒死平民百姓
praying to ancient gods
然后向远古诸神祈祷
or gathering herbs,
或者收集草药
or whatever the hell Druids are supposed to do.
反正不会做任何德鲁伊教会做的事
I am part of a pack that wants Derek dead, though.
但是我的狼群的确希望德里克死
Kali is coming for him,
卡莉正要来取他性命
so there's a difficult choice you're about to face,
所以你即将面临一个两难的处境
because someone is going to die tonight,
因为今天晚上要死一个人
and whether that's Derek or Deaton,
是德里克还是德亚顿
that's up to you.
决定权在你
Just tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪
I'll give you a very important clue.
我会给你一个很重要的线索
Let the current guide you.
让这涌流来引导你吧
Automatic writing?
自动书写
Lydia, what are you doing?
莉迪亚 你在干嘛
What--what the hell is that?
这 这是什么
A tree.
一棵树
A tr--
一棵
Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words,
莉迪亚 你写的应该是字
like in sentences, something like a location,
或者句子 表示位置的文字
something that would tell us where he is.
能够告诉我们他在哪的文字
Well, maybe you should've said that.
你应该早说啊
Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?
她不是天才吗
Genius? Yes.
天才吗 我是
Psychic, no.
但我不是灵媒
Honestly, I don't know why
说实话 我不知道
you're even bothering with me anyway.
你们为什么要来缠着我
I mean, especially since it's obvious
而且很明显你们现在应该
you should be talking to Danny.
去问问丹尼
What? Why danny?
什么 为什么问丹尼
Because...last night, he was a target.
因为 昨天晚上 他的确是目标
But it wasn't a sacrifice.
但不是献祭的一部分
The problem with no ligature marks around the neck
颈部没有勒痕 但奇怪的是
is that both doctors were still asphyxiated,
两名医生还是因窒息而死
so the question is...
问题就是...
How did they suffocate if they weren't strangled?
脖子没有勒痕 他们是怎么窒息的呢
Right.
没错
Now, take a look at the wrist marks.
现在看看手腕上的伤痕
What do they tell you?
你能看出什么
His hands were tied.
他的双手被绑住过
Not just tied. Look how deep they go.
不仅仅是被绑住 伤口太深了
I don't think that's just from struggling to get out.
我认为这不仅仅是挣扎所造成的
I think he was suspended.
他应该是被吊起来了
Hanging like that, that means
那样的吊法意味着
they would have to keep lifting their bodies up
他们必须费力提起身子
in order to breathe.
才能呼吸
Eventually, they would lose strength
最后 他们用光了所有力气
and they wouldn't be able to lift themselves up.
无法再将自己的身子向上提
It's how people used to die from crucifixion.
钉在十字架上的人就是这样死亡的
So you think Deaton is somewhere right now,
你认为德亚顿现在正被人绑住手腕
hanging by his wrists?
吊在某个地方吗
Yeah.
没错
And when he no longer has the strength
当他失去所有力气
to pull himself up to catch a breathe,
而无法呼吸
how long before he dies?
过多久会死
Minutes.
只有几分钟
But isn't Danny still in the hospital?
丹尼不是还在医院里吗
Yeah. That's where we're going right now.
是 所以我们现在去医院
I'll meet you there. Why?
我们医院见 你去哪
Is this gonna kill him?
这样能杀了他吗
I hope so.
希望可以
So I was looking through one of his drawers,
我在搜他的抽屉
and I found this.
结果发现了这个
He wasn't supposed to be back yet.
他怎么会现在回来
What do I do? Where do I go?
怎么办 我藏哪儿
What are you doing?
你想干嘛
Nothing.
没啊
Part of you is doing something.
你下面可不是这么想的
Oh, sorry.
抱歉啊
Stop.
别这样
I kind of don't have control over that.
这个我哪控制得了
Okay, well, I'll turn around.
好吧 我转过去
Yeah, totally.
好
Allison.
艾莉森
What?
怎么
That's worse.
这样更糟糕
See this map?
看到这张地图了吗
Last time we were in here talking,
上次我和他在这里说话时
my dad put a book over it.
我爸放了本书在它上面
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表