剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
We don't have to keep anything from each other.
我们可以彼此分享任何事
I know.
我知道
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
How bad?
有多糟
To be honest,
老实说
the "Oh, my god" would be for your unbelievable physique
要不是你的伤口往外流着黑血
if it weren't for the fact
我的那句天哪
that you're bleeding black blood.
应该是惊叹你完美的身材
Derek...
德里克
Oh, god, you're not dying, are you?
天呐 你不是要死了吧
Derek, please don't die.
德里克 不要死啊
Derek!
德里克
Not exactly how I imagined our first date.
我没想到第一次约会是这样的
198?
Yes, and we're talking 40 years.
是啊 四十年之内
On average, that's...
也就是说
4.95 a year, which is...
平均每年4.95个
actually expected.
不难理解
But who commemorates that with a framed number?
但是谁会裱起来庆祝啊
Who does that? Who?
谁会这样 你说
All suicides? Yes.
都是自杀吗 对
Hanging, throat-cutting, pill-popping,
上吊 割喉 嗑药
both-barrels-of-a-shotgun- in-the-mouth suicides.
举着枪对着嘴深情来一发等等
I don't know about you, but me, I--
我不知道你会怎么想 但我...
Which-- which one do you want?
你想 你想要哪一个
Did you hear that?
你听见了吗
Hear what?
听见什么
I don't know.
我不知道
The smaller one, I guess.
不如 用小一点的吧
It's okay. Smaller's better.
好的 小的更好
There's less kick.
不会那么痛
I'll chamber the round.
我来上好樘
All right, so... Wait, wait.
好的 那么... 等等
When do I-- I mean, do you count?
我什么时候 你 你会数吗
Yeah, yeah, I'll--I'll-- I'll count to three.
会的 我会数到三
So after three or on three?
数到三之后还是数到三那个瞬间
You tell me.
这要看你
Lydia?
莉迪亚
One, two... Oh, my god, oh, my god.
一 二 天哪 我的天哪
Then pull the trigger. Oh, my god.
然后扣动扳机 天呐
I love you. I love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
One, two.
一 二
What is it, Lydia? What happened?
怎么了 莉迪亚 发生什么事
Didn't you hear that? Hear what?
你没听到吗 听到什么
The two people in the other room--
隔壁那两个人
they shot each other.
他们向对方开了枪
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Hello?
有人吗
Lydia, what are you doing?
莉迪亚 你在干什么
Hello?
有人吗
It had to be right here.
一定就在这里
It was a guy and a girl,
一个男孩一个女孩
and, I mean, they sounded younger, but...
他们嗓音听着很年轻 但是
They were here.
他们刚才在这里
I believe you.
我相信你
After everything we've been through,
我们一起经历了那么多事
I believe you.
我相信你
Don't.
不要
Don't leave me.
不要丢下我
You weren't supposed to leave me.
你不应该离开我的
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
Why did you leave me?
你为什么离开我
Alicia?
艾丽西娅
You know, there is something seriously wrong with this place.
这个地方肯定不对劲
Hey, Allison, we need to leave.
艾莉森 咱们得走了
But they were suicides, not murders,
那些都是自杀 不是他杀
and it's not like this place is haunted, right?
这个地方又不是闹鬼
Maybe it is.
也许真是呢
You know, I bet that couple
我敢打赌 那对情侣
made their suicide pact in that very room.
是在那间房♥间里定下了自杀盟约
Maybe that's why they're renovating.
所以他们才忙着翻修
Maybe they've been scraping brain matter
也许他们一直在努力清理
off the wood paneling.
墙板上的脑浆
Maybe we should find out.
我们可以去查清楚
Boyd?
博伊德
Hand me the 7/16 wrench.
把7配16型扳手递给我
What the hell?
什么玩意
This is the 9/16, you moron.
这是9配16好吗 蠢货
You know what the difference
你知道
between a seven and a nine is, dumbass?
这两者之间差别是什么吗 呆子
You know what the difference between a seven and a nine is?
你知道这两者的差别吧
It's a stripped bolt.
这个是螺母
A stripped bolt.
这个是螺母
I'm sorry, I didn't--
抱歉 我没有...
What do you want me to do? I want you to shut up.
你想让我怎样做 你闭嘴就行
I want you to shut up. Shut up, shut up.
你闭嘴就好 闭嘴 闭嘴
What can I do? I can't fix this now.
我该怎么办 我现在修不好
I can't fix this now.
我现在修不好
I can't fix it. I can't fix it.
我修不好 我修不好
I can't even keep it closed.
我都关不上它
Grab the chains.
抓住链子
What? Grab the chains. Get in.
什么 抓住链子 进去
I said, get in.
我说 进去
Are you not hearing me, son?
小子 竟敢不听话么
Get in the damn freezer!
给我进那该死的冰箱里去
Get in!
进去
Well, there goes that.
就在那
Didn't you say the sign said 198?
你不是说是198吗
It was 198.
之前是198
I swear to god it was 198.
我发誓之前绝对是198
Okay, what does that mean,
好 那现在是怎么回事
that there's been three more suicides?
又有三个人自杀了吗
Or three more are about to happen.
或者三人即将自杀
Hey, mom, what's up?
怎么了 妈
Mom? Scott?
妈 斯科特
Mom, what's wrong?
妈 怎么了
I'm sorry, he just came in the house.
抱歉 他闯了进来
I tried to stop him.
我试过阻止他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Who, mom?
你说谁啊 妈
Mom, where are you?
妈 你在哪
Outside. Look outside.
我在外面 你往外看
Scott...
斯科特...
Can you hear me?
能听到吗
What do you want?
你想干吗
Isn't it obvious?
你真不知道吗
You're an alpha now, scott.
斯科特 现在你也是只阿尔法狼了
I'm not. I'm not.
我不是 我不是
Derek-- derek could still be alive.
德里克...德里克可能还活着
He could He's dead.
他可能... 他死了
You know he is, so now I'm coming for you.
你知道的 所以我现在来找你
You and everyone you love.
你和你深爱着的人
I'm coming for all of them.
我会杀掉你们所有人
Hey, Scott, you okay?
斯科特 你还好吧
Sorry.
对不起
It's just books.
书而已
You brought homework?
你把作业也带来了
Well, should I let you get back to it?
要不你先去做作业
Hell no.
人家才不呢
What's that?
那是啥
I have two of them,
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表