剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
We agreed to give each other the summer--
我们说好暑假期间给彼此留出空间
No calls, no texts.
不打电♥话♥ 不发短♥信♥
How many are there? A pack of 'em. An alpha pack.
有多少只 有一个族群 阿尔法狼群
They have Boyd and Erica, and I hear there's a leader.
他们抓了博伊德和埃里卡 听说有个首领
He's called Deucalion.
他叫丢卡利翁
Quiet. You hold on tight.
别吵 抓紧点
You're Allison, right?
你是艾莉森 对吧
Where's scott?
斯科特在哪
Lydia,look...
莉迪亚 你看
I don't know. It doesn't look like much to me.
我不知道 我觉得没什么意思啊
It's a pattern. It means something.
这是个图案 肯定有含义
You really think Scott's gonna know what it is?
你真觉得斯科特会知道吗
No, but he might know someone who does.
不一定 但他可能认识知道它的人
How are you so sure that it means anything at all?
你怎么就这么确定这个一定有含义呢
Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott.
因为那个女孩不只是在找斯科特
It's like she needed to find him.
她还必需得找到他
Like she had to. And that means something.
就像走投无路一样 所以肯定有深意
What?
怎么了
What, what do you mean, "What"?
怎么 什么怎么了
I mean "What," And you know what.
我说 "怎么了" 你知道我意思
"What" What? That look you were giving.
什么啊 你那个表情
I didn't give a loo
什么表...
Oh, there was a distinct look, scott.
你很明显做了这个表情
What look? The look that says
什么表情 你的表情意思是
That the last thing you feel like doing right now
老子现在最不想做的事
is going to a party. It's not that.
就是去派对 没有啦
It just seems weird going to a different high school's party.
我就是觉得去其他的高中聚会怪怪的
What? Would you--
啥 我拜托你
God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine.
天呐 就一杯 好吗 你又不会死
I went to Nursery school with this girl, okay?
我跟这个女孩一起上过幼儿园
She promised to introduce us to all of her friends.
她答应我要给咱们介绍几个朋友
So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia.
所以今晚 没有艾莉森 没有莉迪亚
Tonight, we're moving on.
今晚 我们要放下她们
You're right. That's right I'm right.
你说得对 我必须说得对啊
Moving on.
放下她们
Onward and upward.
飞得又高又远
Let's do this.
就是这样
That's what I'm talking about.
哥就是这个意思
Nolook me. Okay.
别那副臭脸 好
How's my breath smell?
我的口气清新吗
I'm not smelling your breath. Do you have any gum?
我才不要去闻呢 你有口香糖吗
No. No gum. You're fine.
没 不用口香糖 你妥妥的
Can you at least tell me What kind of party this is?
你能起码告诉我这是什么派对吗
It's my birthday!
是我的生日哦
Okay.
好的
Tonight. Really, tonight?
今晚 真的要今晚吗
Yeah. For real?
对 你说真的
Yeah. You know, your first time
嗯 你知道吗 第一次的时候
is usually sorta gross, and it kinda hurts.
会有点恶心 而且很痛
That's fine with me. No romance?
我没问题 不想浪漫点了吗
No waiting to fall in love?
也不等真爱了吗
When I fall in love, I want to be good at it.
我希望面对真爱的时候 能很娴熟
Lord. You at least got yourself a target of opportunity?
天哪 那你找到炮♥友♥了吗
Stiles! Hi.
斯泰尔斯 你好
Hey. There's the birthday gir--
你好啊 小寿星...
So glad that you made it. Me too.
很开心你来了 我也是
Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine.
跟我去楼下 帮我挑瓶酒
Yes.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Hey, remember when we were little kids and we used to
记得吗 咱们小时候经常会下来
come down here all the time and then we would--
然后还会...
Yeah, we never did that.
不过从来没这样过
Stiles...
斯泰尔斯
I just turned 17 today.
我今天17岁了
And you know what I want for my birthday?
你知道我想要什么生日礼物吗
A bike?
自行车
To not be a 17-year-old virgin.
我想要摆脱处♥女♥这个称呼
You've never done it before either?
你也没有尝试过吗
Turned 17? No, not yet, no.
尝试过变成17岁吗 还没呢
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Yeah, maybe that other thing too.
好吧 那个我也没试过
Do you want to?
你想吗
I mean, would you be okay with that?
如果做了 你会介意吗
Yeah. Would I be okay with that?
我会介意吗
I believe so, yeah, um...
应该不会吧
Okay. No, yeah, very
好 当然不会介意...
Okay. Um, wait, wait, wait. Wait.
好 等等 等等
I don't have any, uh...
我没有带那个...
My brother has some in the upstairs bathroom.
楼上卫生间里应该有 我哥的
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Okay, sho You should go get them. Go.
好 要我... 你去拿啊 去吧
Going. Go.
这就去 去吧
This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?
之前说的谈话不是在今晚吧
I need to show you something.
我有东西要给你看
Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了 就是这个
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Okay, this isn't funny.
好了 别开玩笑了
Okay. Only got one.
好吧 我只找到一个
I figured, you know, if we needed more, I could--
我觉得 如果不够的话 还可以...
Heather?
希瑟
You know, I'm starting not to like this idea.
其实 我觉得这样做不太好
Sounds kinda dangerous.
似乎有些危险
You know what? I definitely don't like this idea,
事实上 我觉得这个主意糟透了
and I definitely don't like him.
而且我很讨厌他
You'll be fine.
别瞎担心了
Does it have to be him?
必须是他来做吗
He knows how to do it. I don't.
他知道怎么做 我不知道
Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself.
要是我来做的话 会更危险
You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?
你知道斯科特不信任他 对吧
You know, personally, I'd-- well, I'd trust scott.
就我个人来讲 我更信任斯科特
Do you trust me?
你信得过我吗
Yeah.
我当然信你
I still don't like him.
但我还是不喜欢他
Nobody likes him.
没人喜欢他
Boys.
孩子们好
F.Y.I., yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities
友情提示 因为在鬼门关走了一遭
somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works.
我的功力有些受损 但是听力完好
So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is
所以你们尽管当着我的面
that you're feeling straight to my face.
抒发内心的不满吧
We don't like you.
你太招人厌了
Now shut up and help us.
所以闭上你的嘴 过来帮忙
Fair enough.
没问题
Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm.
放松 你冷静下来我才能读取更多信息
How do you know how to do this, again?
你怎么会知道做这个
It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas,
这是个古老仪式 一般只有阿尔法狼做
since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice.
因为这项技能需要大量的实践
One slip, and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them.
指尖一滑 可以麻痹他人 或是杀了他们
You--you've had a lot of practice, though, right?
你实践已经够多了 对吧
Well, I've never paralyzed anyone.
是啊 但我还没麻痹过谁
Wait, does that mean that you--
等等 你不会是说
Wait, I see them.
别过来 我看到他们了
What'd you see?
你看到啥了
It was confusing.
比较费解
Um, im--images. Vague shapes.
看到一段影像 一些模糊的身影
But you saw something.
但你还是看到什么了
Isaac found them.
艾萨克找到他们了
Erica and Boyd?
艾瑞卡和博伊德
I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses.
我不确定 只瞥了一眼
But you did see them.
但你确实看到他们了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表