剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
And take him where, a hospital?
然后带他去哪 医院吗
If he's dying, yeah.
如果他有生命危险的话 当然了
Stiles, there's a rest area about a mile up.
斯泰尔斯 一英里外有个服务区
Tell the coach to pull over.
要教练在那停一下
Yeah, I've been trying.
我试过了 不管用
Well, reason with him. Reason?
和他讲讲道理 讲道理
Have you met this guy?
你不知道他是个什么人吗
Just try something.
去试试再说
Coach, it's five minutes for a bathroom break, okay?
教练 就停五分钟去上个厕所 行吗
We've been on this thing for, like, three hours--
我们都开了三个小时了
It's 60 miles to the next rest stop--
到下一个服务区还有60英里呢
Being cooped up for hours is not good--
憋这么长时间不好
you know, our bladders aren't exactly--
我们的膀胱没那么大
Coach, this is--
教练 这是
Can you--
你能
Please--
拜托
Let me talk! I'm--
让我说完 我
Every time--
每次
Get back to your seat, Stilinski!
回你的座位上去 斯蒂林斯
Okay!
好吧
Jared, keep your eyes on the horizon.
杰瑞德 抬头看窗外
Hey, Jared.
嗨 杰瑞德
How you doing?
你感觉好点了吗
Jared, you suck!
杰瑞德 你恶心死了
Hey, somebody grab some towels or a mop
你们谁去拿毛巾或者拖把来
or a new bus.
或者直接换辆新车
Oh, my god.
天呐
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么不告诉我们
Sorry. Okay.
对不起 好吧
Just give us a second, okay?
给我们点时间想办法 好吗
This shouldn't be happening.
不该这样
I've seen him heal from worse than this.
他之前受伤更严重的时候都自愈了
Okay, what do we do then?
那我们现在怎么办
Do we just call an ambulance?
叫救护车来吗
What if it's too late? What if they can't help?
如果来不及怎么办 如果医院治不了呢
We gotta do something.
我们得做点什么
You know, it could be psychological.
这可能是心理性的
What do you mean, like, psychosomatic?
什么意思 身心失调吗
Somatoformic.
躯体形式障碍
Som--
躯
A physical illness from a psychogenic cause.
由心理引起生理的疾病
Yes, it's all in his head.
没错 是他心理上的问题
All in his head?
心理上的问题吗
Because of Derek.
因为德里克
He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died.
因为德里克死了 所以他不让自己痊愈
So what do we do?
那我们该怎么办
Stitch him up.
把伤口缝起来
I'm serious.
我说真的
Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing.
兴许这样他就能相信伤口在自愈了
Someone please turn the sign on the front door to "Closed."
谁去把前门上的标志变成"闭店"
This could take a while.
我需要时间
He's gonna need another shirt.
他得换件衣服
Where's his bag? Um, I'm gonna get it.
他的包在哪 我去拿
I hate needles anyway, so--
反正我晕针
Uh, do you know what you're doing?
你知道怎么做吗
Yeah, my father taught me.
知道 我爸爸教过我
I mean, how fast are you gonna--
你需要多长时间
I mean, the bus, like, the bus could leave.
大巴可能一会就要走了
Well, you just make sure it doesn't leave.
那你就去拖延时间 别让车走
I can help. Come on.
我可以帮忙 走吧
Okay.
好的
Okay, stay with me.
不要睡过去
Stay with me, okay? Stay with me.
保持清醒 醒醒
I'm tired.
我很累
Scott, just look at me, okay?
斯科特 看着我好吗
Just keep looking at me.
看着我就行了
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快进去
Come on.
快点
Unbelievable.
难以置信
One simple little task?
这么点小事你都做不到了吗
You can't thread a needle?
穿针都做不了吗
I'm trying.
我在努力
Well, you want my sympathy?
你想让我同情你吗
Because you're just a 17-year-old little girl
因为你不过是一个17岁的小姑娘
and this is all too much for you to handle.
这一切对你来说太难了
Well, get over it.
自己克服吧
Thread the needle.
把线穿过去
My hands won't stop shaking.
我的手在抖
Breathe. Allison, breathe.
深呼吸 艾莉森 深呼吸
Try it again.
再试一次
Okay.
好吧
How do we approach a situation like this?
我们应该怎么处理这种情况
Allison! Clinically.
艾莉森 临床治疗
And?
还有呢
And unemotional-- and unemotionally.
还有不带感情 保持冷静
Then stop crying, and do it.
那就别哭了 快去做
Stay with me, stay with me.
醒醒 别睡过去
Let's go.
我们走
Back on the bus!
都上车
Okay.
好了
Scott.
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Scott?
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特
It's my fault.
都怪我
Scott, look at me.
斯科特 看着我
It's okay.
没事了
Did you do that? Yeah.
你缝的吗 对
Nice.
不错
Can you stand?
你能站起来吗
Okay. Put this on.
好了 穿上这个
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Uh, I was gonna go get some food to eat.
我打算 出去找点东西吃
Oh, cool. I'll come with you.
好啊 我跟你一起去
Nah, dude, it's okay. I can eat alone.
不用啦 没事儿 我能自己去
What are you getting?
你要吃什么
Uh,
想想啊
Mexican.
墨西哥菜
Dude, I love mexican--
哥们 我喜欢墨西哥菜
Isaac.
艾萨克
I can eat alone, it's okay.
我能自己去 没事的
You're not going alone.
你不能自己去
Come on.
走吧
We're just gonna talk to him,
我们就和他聊聊
try to reason with him.
跟他讲讲道理
That's it, all right?
就这样 知道吧
What?
怎么
Nothing. It's just that, uh,
没什么 就是
I'm actually kind of hungry now.
我现在还真有点饿了
So am I.
我也是
Is he okay? Are you okay?
他还好吧 你还好吧
Yeah. Stiles. Where's Stiles?
没事 斯泰尔斯呢 他在哪儿
Trying to stall coach.
跟着教练呢
We still don't have gas.
我们还是没找到汽油
I'm not leaving him.
我不能丢下他
Then we have to leave the car.
那我们就用不了车了
Sounds good. What?
主意不错 什么
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表