剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
When a kitsune rubs its tails together
狐妖摩擦尾巴
it can create fire or lighting.
能产生火光
It's called foxfire.
叫作狐火
All day I have been hearing this sound.
一整天我都能听到某种声音
You've been right every time something like this has happened.
每次发生这种事 你的感觉都没错
So don't start doubting yourself now.
所以别急着怀疑自己
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I guess not really.
可能不太好
They're called the oni. They're looking for someone possessed.
他们叫邪鬼 在找被附身的人
A dark spirit attached to them.
被黑暗灵魂附身的人
Hey, man, what's up?
兄弟 怎么了
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Stiles? You there?
斯泰尔斯 是你吗
Scott?
斯科特
Hey, I'm here.
我在
Are you okay? Can you hear me?
你还好吗 能听到吗
Scott, I don't... I don't know where I am.
斯科特 我 我不知道我在哪里
I don't know how I got here.
也不知道我怎么来的
I think was sleepwalking.
我觉得我梦游了
Okay, um, can you see anything?
好吧 你能看到什么东西吗
Just tell me what you see.
告诉我你能看到什么
Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see.
这里很黑 很难看清东西
I think there's something wrong with my...
而且我觉得我的...
Hey... Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
...this is Stiles and
我是斯泰尔斯
you missed me. Leave a message...
我现在不在 请留言
Hey, this is St...
我是斯泰...
God, come on.
快接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
快
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Scott, I don't think I can get out of here.
斯科特 我觉得我出不去了
I can't move. Where are you?
我动不了 你在哪里
I don't know. I don't know,
我不知道 我不知道
it's too dark. I can't see much
这里太黑了 我看不到东西
and something's wrong with my leg.
而且我的腿好像出事了
It's stuck on something. And it's...
被什么东西卡住了 而且...
I think it's bleeding.
好像在流血
How bad? Stiles, how bad is it?
有多糟糕 你伤得有多重
Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me?
斯泰尔斯 还在吗 能听见吗
Ah, there's some kind of smell down here.
这里有一种奇怪的味道
Something smells terrible.
闻起来很恶心
It's brutal. My eyes are watering.
气味太刺♥激♥了 我一直在流泪
Okay, listen. I'm calling your dad. No, no, no, no, don't.
好 我马上打给你♥爸♥爸 别 千万别
But your dad... Don't.
但是他 别打
Just please don't call him. Promise me you won't.
求你不要给他打电♥话♥ 答应我
He already worries about me too much. Scott, please.
我让他够担心的了 斯科特 求你
But what if I can't find you?
如果我找不到你怎么办
Stiles, I can't make a promise like that.
斯泰尔斯 我不能就这样答应你
No, no, no, just please.
不要打 求求你
Please, don't call him.
求你 不要给他打电♥话♥
Come find me. You can do it.
过来找我 你能找到的
He doesn't have to know. Scott, you can find me.
他不需要知道 斯科特 你能找到我的
I don't know if I can do this.
我不确定
Oh, I gotta call you back. I have to turn the phone off.
回头打给你 我得把手♥机♥关掉
What? No, hey, wait...
什么 别 等等
I'm gonna call you right back. Hold on, Stiles wait...
先挂了 别挂 斯泰尔斯
Hold on, man.
别挂
Isaac! Isaac, get up!
艾萨克 艾萨克 快起来
I need your help!
我需要你的帮助
Isaac! Why? What's wrong?
艾萨克 怎么了 什么事
It's Stiles. Get dressed.
是斯泰尔斯 快穿衣服
What's wrong with Stiles?
斯泰尔斯出什么事了
I don't know.
我不知道
I said hold still.
我说了别动
Are we even allowed to be here this late?
这么晚还待在这里没关系吗
What if security catches us?
万一被保安发现怎么办
There is no security.
这里没有保安
The number of homicides in this school has seen to it that
这所学校发生了那么多谋杀案
no sane person will ever take a night job here again.
正常人都不愿意在这里值夜班
So we're all alone?
所以只有我们两个
You're losing the pose again.
你的姿势又变了
You know, when you said you wanted me to model for you,
你知道吗 你说想让我当你的模特时
this wasn't what I thought you had in mind.
我没想到你是这个意思
Oh, really?
是吗
If you're thinking nude modeling,
如果你想当裸模
it's usually done without the pants.
你应该脱到内♥裤♥都不剩
You hear that? Hear what?
你听到了吗 听到什么
You don't hear that?
你没听到吗
I hear music. What do you hear?
我听到了音乐 你听到了什么
Voices.
说话的声音
It's gone.
消失了
Please, come find me.
求你了 来找我
Hey, Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Did you call him?
你给他打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call my dad?
你给我爸打电♥话♥了吗
No. Just Isaac.
没有 我叫了艾萨克
We're coming to find you.
我们来找你
Can you figure out where you are?
你知道你在哪里吗
Try to find something and tell us where to look.
看看身边有什么东西可以提示你在哪的
It's a basement.
是个地下室
I think... I think I'm in some kind of basement.
我觉得...我在一个地下室里
In a house?
在一栋房♥子里吗
No. It looks bigger. Like industrial.
不是 要更大些 像是工厂
I think there's a furnace. But it's cold.
我觉得这里有个熔炉 不过是冷的
It's freezing down here.
这里非常冷
I gotta turn the...
我要关...
I gotta turn the phone off. It's going to die.
我要关手♥机♥了 快没电了
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
What else is there? What do you see?
还有谁在 你能看到什么吗
The phone's dying. I can't talk.
手♥机♥快没电了 我不能说了
I have to go.
我先挂了
Please...
拜托
Stiles, why are you whispering?
斯泰尔斯 你怎么突然声音这么小了
Because I think there's someone in here with me.
因为我觉得还有别人在这里
Mom, my lamp's dead.
妈 我台灯坏了
Do we have any more bulbs?
还有其他灯泡吗
Mom!
老妈
What did you do?
你在做什么
Uh, nothing. It was an accident.
没事 意外而已
It's after midnight. You should be asleep.
都过半夜了 你该在睡觉
Go to sleep.
快睡觉
How did you know? Did he call you too?
你怎么知道 他也打给你了吗
I heard it. Don't ask.
我听到的 别问了
It gets more confusing when you ask.
你越问越迷糊
Okay. Not as confusing as this.
好吧 要迷糊也没这个迷糊
He uses red for unsolved cases.
红线是未解决的案件
Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?
也许他认为他与某个谜案有关
Or is an unsolved case.
或许他本身就是个谜案
Hold on.
等等
Is he still out there?
他还在外面吗
You don't know where he is?
你不知道他在哪里
He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere.
他说他在某家工厂的地下室里
We came here to get a better scent.
我们来这里是为了确认他的气味
What else did he say?
他还说了什么
Something's wrong with his leg. It's bleeding.
说他的腿出事了 在流血
And he's freezing.
他还觉得很冷
Tonight's the coldest night of the year.
今晚是全年最冷的一天
It's going to drop into the 20s.
据说会达到零下二十多度
What did his dad say?
他爸爸怎么说
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表