剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
The full moon is tomorrow night.
明晚就是满月
It's a lunar eclipse. We'll all be powerless.
是月蚀 我们都会失去力量
What are you doing? I'm sorry.
你在干什么 对不起
This is a sacrifice.
这是要牺牲自己吗
Jennifer... she's got all three now.
詹妮弗 三个人都凑齐了
Find the Nemeton.
去找圣洞
You, Allison, and Stiles need to be sacrifices.
你 艾莉森和斯泰尔斯要被献祭
It'll be a darkness around your heart.
你们的内心将会被黑暗笼罩
What does it mean?
这是什么意思
I don't know. Uh...
我不知道
It's just something I traced with my fingers.
是我不经意间随手画出来的
Are we seriously doing this?
我们真的要去吗
You're the one always bitching
你不是成天发牢骚
that nothing ever happens in this town.
说这个小镇总是平淡无奇吗
I was trying to get a good night's sleep
我还想今晚好好睡一觉
before practice tomorrow.
明天还要训练呢
Stiles, wait up!
斯泰尔斯 等等我
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
Hang on, hang on. This little delinquent belongs to me.
别动 别动 这小崽子是我儿子
Dad, how are you doing?
爸爸 你好啊
Well, young man, I'm going to walk you back to your car.
臭小子 我带你回你车上去
Your father is a highly respected private security consultant
你♥爸♥爸既是倍受尊敬的私人安全顾问
and a federally licensed firearms dealer.
也是联邦许可的枪♥支♥经销商
It's not exactly a 9:00-to-5:00 office job.
这不是一份朝九晚五的办公室工作
The hours are always going to be like that.
经常会出现那样的情况
I get it.
我明白
It's just...
只是...
it's kind of weird when he takes off in the middle of the night,
他半夜提着装满自动武器的袋子出去时
rushing out with duffel bags full of automatic weapons.
感觉有点奇怪
Mom, look out!
妈 小心
Oh! You almost killed him!
你差点就撞死他了
He ran out into the middle of the road.
他自己跑到路中♥央♥的
Okay, well, we have to go back.
好吧 我们必须回去
Go back?
回去
What if he's hurt?
要是他受了伤呢
Mom, turn around.
妈 掉头
Mom!
妈
Allison. Allison!
艾莉森 艾莉森
Allison!
艾莉森
All right, that's enough. Back in the car.
好了 够了 回车上去吧
I saw it. I know where it is.
我见过它 我知道在哪里
We passed it.
我们都见过它
There's... There's a stump, this huge tree.
有个... 有个树桩 一棵大树
Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down.
现在已经不是大树了 早被砍了
But it's still big, though, very big.
但树桩很大 非常大
It was the night we were looking for the body.
就是我们去找尸体的那个晚上
Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter.
对 你被皮特咬的那晚
I was there too, in the car with my mother.
当时我也在场 我和我妈在车上
We almost hit someone.
还差点撞到了人
It was me. You almost hit me.
那是我 你们差点撞到我了
We can find it.
我们能找到它
What?
怎么了
You guys were out a long time.
你们失去知觉很久了
How long is a long time?
很久是多久
16 hours.
十六个小时
We've been in the water for 16 hours?
我们在水里泡了十六个小时吗
And the full moon rises in less than four.
还有不到四个小时满月就要升起了
You're okay.
你没事了
I'm doing much better than you are right now,
我现在的情况比你好多了
and all because of you.
多亏了你
Hopefully not all for nothing.
希望这不是白费功夫
The moon is rising, Derek.
满月就快出现了 德里克
You drained your battery all the way to the red,
你已经耗尽所有力量
and there is a fully charged alpha
而有只精力充沛的阿尔法狼
on her way to rip you limb from limb.
正准备来撕了你
I'll be fine in a few hours.
再等几个小时我就没事了
I sincerely hope so,
希望如此
because a few hours is all that you have.
因为你也只有这几个小时了
No, dude, you are not going back with them.
不行 哥们 你不可以回他们那里去
I made a deal with Deucalion.
我和丢卡利翁做了交易
Does anyone else think
难道没有人觉得
that sounds a lot like a deal with the Devil?
这听起来像是在和恶魔做交易吗
Why does it matter, anyway?
交易不交易的 现在还重要吗
Because I still don't think
因为我还是觉得
that we can beat Jennifer without their help.
没有他们的帮助 我们无法打败詹妮弗
He trusts you more than anyone.
他最信任你了
Tell him he's wrong.
告诉他 他错了
I'm not so sure he is.
他说得对
Circumstances like this sometimes require that
像这样的情况 有时需要联合
you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies.
你所认为的敌人
So we're gonna trust him,
就是说我们要相信他吗
the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds?
那个自称是死神和世界毁灭者的家伙
We're gonna trust that guy?
我们要相信那家伙吗
I wouldn't trust him, no,
我当然不会相信他
but you could use him to your advantage.
但你们可以好好利用他
Deucalion may be the enemy,
丢卡利翁或许是个敌人
but he could also be the bait.
但他也能成为诱饵
I'm looking for Lydia.
我来找莉迪亚
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
With what?
帮你什么
Stopping my brother and Kali...
阻止我兄弟和卡莉
from killing Derek.
杀德里克
Still working?
还在工作吗
Yeah, but not for much longer.
是的 但坚持不了多久
Anyone else feeling an unbearable itch they can't scratch?
还有人觉得身上痒痒 但就是抓不到吗
Well, not before you said something, but now, yes, I do.
你不说倒好 一说我也有点
Is she actually gonna come down here and slash all of our throats?
她真的要下来把我们都割喉了吗
Nah.
不会的
She'll come down
她会下来
and strangle us with a garrote and then slash our throats.
用刑具勒住我们 然后割喉
It's just the wind.
只是风而已
We know about the lunar eclipse.
我们知道月蚀的事
So don't think Kali's gonna sit
所以别以为卡莉
around waiting for it to level the playing field.
会坐等月蚀出现
She's coming, and my brother's coming with her.
她要来了 我兄弟也和她一起
Good enough for me. Derek?
对我来说足够了 德里克
You want me to run? No.
你想让我逃吗 不
I want you to stay
我想让你留下
and get slaughtered by an alpha with a psychotic foot fetish.
被一只变♥态♥恋足癖阿尔法狼屠宰
Of course I want you to run.
我当然想让你逃
Sprint, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town.
全速 飞驰 赶快逃离这小镇
If you want to fight and die for something, that's fine with me.
如果你想为之战斗和牺牲 我也没意见
But do it for something meaningful.
但要为了有意义的事而战斗
How do you know I'm gonna lose?
你们怎么知道我会输
We don't, but I'll bet she has an idea.
我们不知道 但我猜她有所预感
Don't you, Lydia?
是吗 莉迪亚
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
But you feel something.
但你感觉到了什么
Don't you?
不是吗
What do you feel?
你怎么看
I feel like...
我觉得
I'm standing in a graveyard.
自己站在一个墓地中间
Just grab anything?
随便拿什么都行吗
Stiles, I'm not smelling your Dad's boxers.
斯泰尔斯 我才不要闻你♥爸♥的内♥裤♥
Socks?
袜子吗
Okay, I'll smell the socks. What about me?
好吧 我闻袜子 那我呢
See what you can find in my Dad's closet.
看看能在我爸的衣柜里找到什么
Anything with the strongest scent.
只要有强烈气味就行
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表