剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Ethan, Aiden, stop!
伊森 艾登 停下
You don't know what you're doing.
你们不知道自己在做什么
All we want is her.
我们只要她
Okay, everybody, let's evacuate this way and stay calm!
所有人 这边走 保持冷静
You guys good?
你们没事吧
Good--
好的...
oh! Oh, I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
Don't stop, don't stop!
别停 快走
Stiles!
斯泰尔斯
I can't get a hold of Derek or Scott.
我联♥系♥不上德里克和斯科特
How's Lydia?
莉迪亚怎么样
She's got bruising on her neck.
她脖子上有瘀伤
They're taking her to a hospital downtown
他们带她去了市中心的医院
because Beacon Memorial is being evacuated.
因为比肯山纪念医院正在疏散病人
The storm's that bad?
暴风雨有那么严重吗
It will be.
估计会很厉害
And I overheard an EMT saying the backup generators
我听一个急诊医生说 如果停电
might be too old to last if the power goes out.
备用发电机太老 撑不了多久
Beacon Memorial...
比肯山纪念医院...
That's where Cora is, right?
科拉就在那儿 对吧
I'm taking the two of you home.
我送你们回家去
No, I have to get to the hospital.
不行 我得去医院
I can't leave Cora there with just Peter.
我不能让科拉单独和皮特呆一起
Isaac.
艾萨克
I'll drive.
我开车送你
Thank you, Ms. McCall.
谢谢你 麦高女士
You're him, aren't you?
就是你 对吧
Him?
谁
The bad guy.
那个坏人
You have no idea.
你什么都不知道
You hesitated.
你犹豫了
I pulled back. There's a difference.
我及时回撤 这不一样
They're protecting her.
他们在保护她
They don't have a choice!
他们别无选择
Neither do we!
我们也一样
If all these sacrifices, all these bodies piling up,
如果这些献祭 这些尸体
if it's actually giving her the power to get rid of us,
真的在给她力量 助她干掉我们
then we need to take any chance we can to get rid of her.
那我们必须抓住一切机会除掉她
Where's the big guy? He's close.
大块头哪去了 快来了
What about Ms. Blake?
布雷克女士呢
What do you mean? What does that mean?
什么意思 这话什么意思
Like, she's gone?
她不见了吗
Scott, are you kidding me? Shh, quiet.
斯科特 你在开玩笑吗 别说话
Me be quiet? Me, huh?
要我别说话 是吗
Are you telling me what to do now?
你在对我指手画脚吗
When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend--
你那神经杀人狂女友
the second one you've dated, by the way--has got my dad
你第二个神经女友 抓走了我爸
somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?
把他绑起来准备当祭品啊
Stiles, they're still out there.
斯泰尔斯 他们还在外面
And--and they want her, right?
他们要的就是她 对吧
Which means now we don't have her either,
现在我们也不知道她在哪
so my dad and Cora are both dead!
那我爸和科拉都死定了
Not yet.
别妄下定论
Is she really dying?
她真的快不行了吗
She's definitely not getting any better.
完全没有转好的迹象
There has to be something that we can do.
我们肯定能做些什么
We have to help her.
我们得帮她
You can't.
你帮不了
Only I can.
只有我能
I can save her,
我能救她
and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is.
还能告诉你斯蒂林斯警长在哪
But there is a pack of Alphas
但现在医院有一群阿尔法狼
in this hospital who want me dead.
想杀了我
So I'll help you...
所以我会帮你们...
but only when I'm out of here and safe.
但你们得先让我安全地离开这里
Only then.
否则免谈
Derek, wait! She was trying to get out.
德里克 等等 她想逃出去
I was trying to keep from getting killed.
我只是想保命
You can't blame me for that.
这有什么错
If you want to show you're one of the good guys,
如果你想证明你是好人
then heal her.
就治好她
Not until I'm safe.
等我安全了再说
I'd like to volunteer
让我用
a different method of persuasion.
另一种方法来说服你吧
Let's torture her. Works for me.
折磨她吧 我觉得行
Um, can I have your attention?
请大家注意
Mr. Deucalion--
丢卡利翁先生
Excuse me, just Deucalion--
不好意思 是丢卡利翁...
Request you bring the woman calling herself
他请你们把自称是詹妮弗·布雷克的女人
Jennifer Blake to the E.R. Reception.
带到急诊接待室
Do this, and everyone else can leave.
然后其他人就可以走了
You have ten minutes.
你们有十分钟的时间
He's not gonna hurt her. Shut up.
他不会伤害她的 闭嘴
He won't!
他不会的
Scott, you know why.
斯科特 你知道为什么
Tell them it's true.
告诉他们这是真的
What does she mean?
她什么意思
You're not the only one he wants in his pack.
他不止想把你拉进他的族群
Looks like the evacuation's over.
看来疏散已经结束了
Are you catching a scent?
你能闻到什么气味吗
No, not with the rain this heavy.
不行 雨太大了
Deucalion doesn't just want an Alpha pack.
丢卡利翁不仅想要组建阿尔法狼族群
He wants perfection.
他想要完美
That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks.
他还想要一只最罕见的阿尔法狼
A true Alpha.
真正的阿尔法狼
What's that?
那是什么
The kind that doesn't have to steal
不需要从别人那里获取力量的
his power from another.
阿尔法狼
One that can rise by the force of his own will.
靠自身意志就可以变强
Our little Scott.
就是咱们的小斯科特
It doesn't matter.
先别管这个
We still need to get her out of here.
我们得先把她弄出去
Scott, your mom--
斯科特 你妈妈...
My mom said there's one more ambulance
我妈刚才说20分钟后
coming in 20 minutes.
还会来一辆救护车
And I don't think we've been here that long,
现在肯定还没到
so if we can get down to the garage,
如果我们能到车♥库♥
get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here.
上了那辆救护车 就能逃出去
The twins aren't gonna let us just walk out.
双胞胎可不会干看着我们出去
I'll distract them. You mean fight them.
我来支开他们 跟他们打吗
Whatever I have to do. I'll help you.
只能这么做了 我来帮你
Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek.
不好意思 德里克去哪我就去哪
I'll do it.
还是我来吧
But I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage.
但最好有个东西防身
An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon?
什么东西 武器吗
Something better than a baseball bat.
起码得比棒球棍强点吧
Hey, wait. What about these?
等等 这个行吗
Do you know how to use those?
你知道怎么用吗
Well, no. Put 'em down.
不知道 那就放回去
Epinephrine?
肾上腺素呢
That's only gonna make him stronger.
只会让他们变得更强大
How strong?
能变得多强
All right, boys.
来吧 小子们
Let's rumble.
准备干一架吧
It's still here!
车还在呢
Derek, over here.
德里克 过来
Julia.
朱莉娅
It is you.
终于找到你了
You can't beat her on your own.
你一个人打不过她的
That's why we're gonna run.
那我们只能跑了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表