剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Very slow.
非常低
Okay, well, how slow is very slow?
好吧 非常低是多低
Nearly dead.
几近死亡
It's safe, though, right?
但还安全 对吧
Do you want me to answer honestly?
你想让我说实话吗
No. No, not really.
别 还是算了吧
What?
怎么了
Look, if it feels too risky,
如果你觉得太冒险了
you don't have to do this.
不一定要这么做
Get him back under.
继续把他按下去
Hold him.
按住他
We're trying.
我们正在努力
Now, remember, only I talk to him.
记住 现在只有我能跟他说话
Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out.
多个声音会使他混乱 把他唤醒
Isaac?
艾萨克
Can you hear me?
能听到我吗
Yes.
能
I can hear you.
我能听到你
This is Dr. Deaton.
我是德亚顿医生
I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?
我想问你几个问题 可以吗
Yes.
可以
I want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd.
我想问你找到艾瑞卡和博伊德那晚的事情
I want you to remember it for me
请尽力回忆
in as vivid detail as possible,
越详细越好
like you're actually there again.
好像你又回到那里一样
I-I don't wanna do that. I don't--I don't wanna do that.
我不想这么做 我不想这么做
I don't wanna do that. Isaac, it's all right.
我不想这么做 艾萨克 没关系
Just relax. They're just memories.
放松就好 那些只是回忆
You can't be hurt by a memory. I don't wanna do that.
回忆不会伤害你 我不想这么做
It's all right. I don't wanna do that.
没关系 我不想这么做
Relax.
放松
Relax.
放松
Good.
很好
Now let's go back to that night.
现在回到那晚
To the place you found Erica and Boyd.
回到你发现艾瑞卡和博伊德的地方
Can you tell me what you see?
能告诉我你看到什么了吗
Is there some kind of building?
有什么建筑物吗
A house?
比如一栋房♥子
It's not--it's not a house.
不是普通房♥子
It's stone.
是石头建筑
I think marble. That's perfect.
应该是大理石建筑 非常好
Can you give me any other descriptors?
还能给我其它信息吗
It's dusty, so empty.
有积灰 空无一人
Like an abandoned building?
废弃了吗
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac? Someone's here.
艾萨克 有人在这儿
Someone's here. Isaac, relax.
有人在这儿 艾萨克 放松
No, no, no, they see me, they see me!
不 不 他们发现我了 发现我了
Just memories.
这只是回忆
You won't be hurt by your memories.
回忆不会伤害你
Just relax.
放松就好
Relax.
放松
Good.
很好
Now tell us what you see.
现在告诉我们 你看到了什么
Tell us everything.
全都告诉我们
But I can't control it.
但是我无法自控
Neither of us will.
我们谁都不行
I hear him.
我听到他说话了
He's talking about the full moon, about being out of control
他在谈论满月 月亮升起之时
when the moon rises.
就失去控制
Is he talking to Erica?
他在和艾瑞卡说话吗
I think so, I can't--
我觉得像 我看不
I can't see her, I ca--
我看不到她 我
I can't--I can't see either of them.
两人我谁都看不见
Can you hear anything else?
你还能听到别的吗
They're worried.
他们很担心
They're worried what they'll do during the moon.
他们怕满月之时他们会做出什么
They're...
他们
worried that they're gonna hurt each other.
怕他们会自相残杀
If they're locked in together on the full moon,
如果满月之时关在一起
they're gonna tear each other apart.
他们会把对方撕碎的
Isaac, we need to find them right now.
艾萨克 我们现在必须找到他们
Can you see them?
你能看到他们吗
No.
看不到
Do you know what kind of room it is?
你知道那房♥间什么样吗
Is there any kind of a marker?
有没有什么标记
A number on a door?
房♥门上的号♥码
A sign?
任何标识
They're here.
他们在这儿
Theythey It's all right.
他们 他们 没事了
No.
不要
Just tell us They see me.
告诉我们 他们看到我了
They found me.
他们找到我了
They're here! This isn't working.
他们在这儿 这不管用
Isaac, where are you?
艾萨克 你在哪
I can't see them. It's too dark!
我看不见他们 太黑了
Just tell me where you are. I can't see!
告诉我你在哪 我看不见
Isaac, where are you?
艾萨克 你在哪
Just tell me where you are.
只需告诉我你在哪
His heart rate--he could go into shock.
他的心率 他会休克的
Derek, let him go! Isaac, where are you?
德里克 够了 艾萨克你在哪
What did you see?
你看到了什么
A vault! It's a bank vault!
保险库 是个银行保险库
I saw it!
我看到了
I saw the name.
我看到名字了
It's, uh...
那是
B-Beacon Hills First National Bank.
比肯山第一国家银行
It's, um--it's an abandoned bank, and they're keeping them
是个废弃的银行 他们把他们
locked inside, inside the vault.
锁在里面 锁在保险库里
What? You don't remember
怎么了 你不记得
what you said right before you came out of it, do you?
出水前你说了什么吧
No.
不记得
You said when they captured you that they dragged you
你说他们抓住你 把你拖进
into a room and that there was a body in it.
一个房♥间 里面有具尸体
What body?
什么尸体
Erica.
艾瑞卡
You said it was Erica.
你说那是艾瑞卡
She's not dead. Derek, he said,
她没死 德里克 他说
"There's a dead body. It's Erica."
"那有具死尸 是艾瑞卡"
Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation.
还能有什么别的解释
Then who was in the vault with Boyd?
那保险库里 是谁和博伊德在一起
Someone else, obviously.
明显是别人
And maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle.
也许是骑摩托车的那个女孩
Okay, the one who saved you? No, she wasn't like us.
救你那人 不 她和我们不一样
And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was.
但和博伊德在保险库里的那人和我们一样
What if that's how Erica died?
如果艾瑞卡就是那么死的呢
They, like, pit them against each other
他们让两人
during the full moons and see which one survives.
在满月时相斗 看谁能活下来
It's like werewolf Thunderdome.
好像狼人版雷穹
Then we get them out tonight.
那我们今晚就救他们出来
Be smart about this, Derek.
别犯傻 德里克
You can't just go storming in.
你不能直接冲进去
If Isaac got in, then so can we.
如果艾萨克进去了 那我们也行
But he didn't get through a vault door, did he?
但他没穿过保险库门 对吧
We need a plan.
我们需要个计划
How are we gonna come up with a plan to break
我们怎么能在一天内 想出个计划
into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?
闯入银行保险库
Uh, I think someone already did.
我觉得有人成功闯入过了
"Beacon Hills First National
“比肯山第一国家银行
closes its doors three months after vault robbery."
保险库被盗三月后关门大吉"
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表