剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on teen wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
If a druid went down the wrong path,
如果德鲁伊误入歧途了
there's a Gaelic word for that as well: Darach.
盖尔语中也有一个词是这意思 黑橡树
If these aren't random killings,
如果这些不是随意杀戮
then what are they? Sacrifices.
那是什么 献祭
Virgins, healers, warriors.
处子 医护者 战士
How do you know your dark druid
你怎么知道你那睿智的兽医
isn't your wise veterinarian himself?
不会是那个黑暗德鲁伊呢
He's been tracking and marking everything--
他一直在追踪 给所有事件都做了标记
All the dead bodies. I'm not a psychic.
所有尸体的位置 我不是灵媒
You're something!
但你总有点什么能力吧
What are you guys doing here so late?
你们这么晚在这里干什么
Practice for a recital tomorrow.
准备明天的音乐会
Why? Something wrong?
怎么了 有什么事吗
There is something wrong, isn't there?
出事了 是吗
Someone made a 911 call.
有人打电♥话♥报♥警♥了
All of you need to leave now.
你们快点离开这里
If you see anyone else, tell them the same thing.
如果看到别人 也叫他们离开
Dispatch, this is unit ten.
巡逻队 我是十号♥
Do you copy?
是否收到
Dispatch, do you copy?
巡逻队 是否收到
This is deputy Graeme with the Sheriff's department.
我是市警局格雷姆警官
Step out with your hands in the air.
请举起双手走出来
This is the Sheriff's department.
我是市警局的警官
Come out now.
命令你立即现身
Where is she? Over here.
她在哪里 这里
Lydia?
莉迪亚
It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool.
还是那样 跟在泳池一样
I got into the car heading somewhere totally different,
我上车 开往了奇怪的方向
and ended up here.
然后就来到了这里
And you told me to call you if there's a dead body.
你跟我说过发现尸体就打给你
You found a dead body? Not yet.
你发现尸体了 还没有
"Not yet"? What do you mean "Not yet"?
还没有 什么叫还没有
Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body.
莉迪亚 你应该在找到尸体后打给我们
Oh, no, I'm not doing that again.
不 我再也不找尸体了
You find the dead body from now on.
从现在开始 尸体你们自己找吧
How are we supposed to find the dead body?
我们怎么找尸体啊
You're always the one finding the dead body.
尸体总是你找到的
Guys.
这里
I found the dead body.
我找到尸体了
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Back it up.
转过来
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
I know you've got all these ideas
我知道你一直认为
about patterns and people dying in threes--
受害者死亡有规律 三人为一组
Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually.
爸 他们是被杀的 确切地说是被献祭
I've got half the state, including the FBI,
全国一半的警方人手 包括联调局
coming in on this.
都来调查这些案子了
They're not getting away with killing one of our own.
有警♥察♥遇害了 我们是不会放过他的
Dad, they killed Tara.
爸 他们杀了塔拉
You know, how many times did she help me with my math homework
你知道吗 多少次我在警局等你的时候
when I had to wait at the station for you?
她都在陪我做数学作业
Just, uh, get to class, okay?
你先去上课 好吗
I heard about the recital tonight,
我听说了今晚音乐会的事
the, uh, thing to honor the losses at school.
好像是为了悼念学校里的牺牲者
They were murders, Dad, not losses.
他们是受害者 不是牺牲者
But your friends will be there, right?
但是你的朋友们都会去吧
Yeah, I guess.
应该吧
Want me to take you?
要我带你去吗
I don't think I'm feeling up for it.
我不太想去
Okay. I get it.
行 我懂
Take as many days as you need.
多休息几天吧
School can wait.
学校的事不急
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
You weren't at school.
你没去上课
Did Scott send you? Is he checking up on me?
是斯科特派你来的吗 他在监视我吗
Uh, uh, maybe he's worried about you.
也许他有点担心你
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Yeah, I've noticed.
我看出来了
More than once.
不是第一次了
Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes,
习语 类比 隐喻 明喻
all tools the writer uses to tell their story.
都是作者用来讲述故事的工具
Lydia, I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents.
莉迪亚 没想到你有这么多天赋呢
You and every guy I've ever dated.
我约会过的所有男生都没想到
Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way.
是吗 顺便说下 刚刚那句话是习语
Idioms are something of a secret
习语某种程度上只属于
to the people who know the language or the culture.
了解这门语言和文化的人
They're phrases that only make sense
只有了解其中关键的词义
if you know key words.
你才能听懂一些语句
Saying "Jump the gun" is meaningful only if you know
比如"行动过早" 只有知道发令枪
about the starting gun in a race,
才能明白它的意思
or a phrase like "Seeing the whole board."
或者"统观全局"
Like chess.
就像象棋
That's right, Stiles.
说得对 斯泰尔斯
Do you play?
你下象棋吗
Uh, no. My father does.
不 我爸爸下
Now, when does an idiom become a cliche?
习语怎样会变成陈词滥调呢
I think I can get to Ethan.
我觉得可以去找伊森
I'm pretty sure I can make him talk.
我能逼他说实话
What do you want to do that for?
你去找他干什么
The Druids are emissaries, right?
德鲁伊人都是使者 对吧
So what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?
说不定黑橡树是阿尔法狼专用的使者
Okay, first of all, I cannot believe
好吧 首先
that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like
我没想到我们会说出这样的话
"What if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?"
"说不定黑橡树是阿尔法狼专用的使者"
actually makes sense to me.
而我却一点都不惊讶
Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan.
其次 要找到伊森很困难
What's that? Going through Aiden.
为什么 要通过艾登
This whole thing with Danny, it needs to stop.
你跟丹尼的那些小九九 适可而止吧
He's harmless.
他很无害
And Lydia's the one we're supposed to worry about.
莉迪亚才是我们应该担心的
Then why are you still talking to Danny?
那你还跟丹尼纠缠什么啊
What difference does it make?
有什么关系吗
What do you think we're doing here?
你以为我们为什么来这里
You know we're not actual high school students, right?
我们不是来上高中玩过家家的 好吗
We're here to eliminate a threat,
我们来这里是为了除掉一个威胁
not hold hands and pass notes in class.
而不是为了牵小手和传纸条
And now, we know he's harmless.
而我们现在知道他根本无害
Threat eliminated.
威胁解除了
You're starting to like him.
你喜欢上他了
So what?
那又怎样
So if Deucalion asks you,
如果丢卡利翁要求你杀了他
would you kill him?
你会杀了他吗
If Deucalion asks you, would you kill me?
如果丢卡利翁要你杀了我 你会杀吗
Stop talking to Danny...
别再找丹尼了
Or I'm gonna rip the flesh off his face
不然我就撕下他的脸
and eat it.
吞进肚子里
Ever since he's been back at school,
自从他回来上学
they're always together.
他俩就形影不离
How are we gonna separate them again?
怎样才能把他俩分开
What now?
想干嘛
What's that look for?
干嘛这样看我
Nothing. I'm just kind of surprised.
没事 我只是有点惊讶
You've barely talked to me since--
自从那事发生后你几乎没理过我
Since what?
自从哪件事
Since you killed Boyd?
自从你杀了博伊德
I told you that was Kali.
我都说了是卡莉叫我杀的
I didn't have a choice.
我当时别无选择
I thought you were all alphas.
阿尔法狼也会自相残杀吗
Yeah, well, it's not as democratic as it sounds.
虽然我们是同族 但也会有纷争
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表