剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Stiles, you have to tell your dad.
斯泰尔斯 你得告诉你♥爸♥爸
Tell him whatever you need
跟他说清楚
but you have to get him to believe.
让他相信
Tell your dad. Warn him.
告诉你♥爸♥爸 警告他
Okay, okay, okay, I know.
好吧 好吧 我知道
What are you gonna do?
你想怎么做
I'm gonna tell him the truth.
我要告诉他真♥相♥
And I'm gonna need your help.
而且我需要你的帮助
Why are you bothering with me, Scott,
你为什么还来烦我 斯科特
when you know the clock is ticking?
你明明知道时间不多了
When you know someone else is about to be taken?
你知道很快就会有人被带走
By you. Come on, Scott.
被你带走 拜托 斯科特
Shouldn't you leave the interrogations
你不是应该把审讯留给
to someone like Stilinski?
斯蒂林斯那样的人吗
Are you the one killing people?
你是那个杀人真凶吗
Are you listening to my heartbeat?
你在听我的心跳吗
No.
不
I'm not the one killing people.
我不是那个杀人凶手
The truth is,
事实是
I'm all that stands between Deucalion and the lives of your friends.
我是唯一能阻止丢卡利翁杀你朋友的人
I've been the one pulling the leash taut
他们蠢蠢欲动要咬人时
when they're salivating for a bite.
只有我能收紧缰绳
What do you mean?
你什么意思
He wants a true Alpha in his pack.
他想给狼群找一个真正的阿尔法狼
He thinks it's you.
他觉得你就是
And a little distraction like a few human sacrifices
而像牺牲一些人类这种小插曲
isn't gonna dissuade him from the prize.
是不会让他放弃你的
I'm not an Alpha.
我不是阿尔法狼
But you're well on your way, aren't you?
但你很快就会是了 对吗
Then what is he waiting for?
那他还在等什么
What does he want me to do?
他想让我♥干♥什么
He wants to make a killer out of you.
他想把你变成一个杀手
That's what he does.
他最擅长这种事
But if I kill someone,
但如果我杀了人
I can't be a true Alpha, right?
我就不能成为真正的阿尔法狼了
Exactly.
一点没错
You want the psychologist's perspective?
你想听听心理学的观点吗
He's an obsessive who both desires you
他是个偏执狂 想要你
and is threatened by you.
却又被你威胁着
If the obsessive can't have the object of his desire,
如果偏执狂得不到自己想要的东西
he'll choose to destroy it instead.
会选择毁掉它
You'll either willingly become part of his pack
要么你自觉自愿加入他的狼群
or he'll make a killer out of you,
不然他会逼你成为杀手
destroying your potential to be a true Alpha.
毁掉你成为真正阿尔法狼的机会
Neither of those is ever going to happen.
这两种情况都不会发生的
Don't be so sure.
别那么肯定
You're playing his game.
你在玩他设的局
And while you're trying to figure out what to do next,
当你在考虑下一步如何走时
he's thinking ten moves ahead,
他已经提前考虑好后十步了
with checkmate already in sight.
胜券已然在握
I don't get why no one's calling the police.
我不懂为什么没人叫警♥察♥来
They're gonna make an announcement over the P.A.
他们会向公众大肆宣扬的
That's not gonna do anything!
一点用都没有
I told you, he's gone.
我说了 他消失了
Like the others, taken.
像其他人一样 被带走了
Look, we're just trying to understand, okay?
听着 我们只是在试着理清
All we know is that Mr. Westover didn't show up for class.
韦斯托弗先生只是没来学校而已
And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris.
而上次发生同样事件的是哈里斯先生
Anyone heard from him lately?
有人有他的消息吗
He's gone.
他也失踪了
And he's going to be the second murder.
而且他会成为第二个被杀的人
But lydia, you wrote that number.
但莉迪亚 那个数字是你写的
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'm psychic. You're psychic?
我会通灵术 你会通灵术
I'm something!
我总有点什么能力吧
A deputy and a teacher?
副警长和老师
What's the pattern?
这算什么规律
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, okay.
好吧
No, oh Stiles?
不 不 斯泰尔斯
Dad, I'm sorry, okay?
老爸 对不起
I'm just-- I'm trying to--
我只是在...
I'm just trying to figure out how to start here.
只是在想从哪里开始
Hey, I don't have this kind of time.
我可没这闲工夫
Um, for the last year,
过去一整年
you've had all these cases
你有那么多案子
that you couldn't figure out, right?
无法破解 对吧
I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent,
比如 凯特·阿金斯有关的那些谋杀案
and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him,
还有马特杀了所有曾要淹死他的人
and all these murders right now.
还有现在这些谋杀案
It's like--it's like you've been playing a losing game.
就好像 在玩一个注定会输的游戏
Stiles, the last thing I need right now
斯泰尔斯 我现在最不需要的
is a job performance review from my own son.
就是我儿子给我做工作总结
I know.
我知道
Okay, see, but that's-- that's just it, dad.
好吧 是这样 原因在这 爸
The--the reason that you're losing the game
你 你之所以一直在输
is 'cause you've never been able to see the whole board.
是因为你一直没能统观全局
I need to show you the whole board.
我得告诉你真♥相♥
I have to stop him.
我得阻止他
Is that really a good idea?
这样做真的好吗
I mean, if your dad is actually doing all this stuff--
如果真是你老爸做的
"If"?
如果
Look at this. He knows everything.
看这个 他什么都知道
He's-- he's planned everything.
他 他什么都计划好了
What are you doing?
你准备干什么
If Mr. Westover was taken from the school,
如果维斯多佛老师是被从学校带走的
there's gotta be another point on the telluric current.
那地电流上就一定有另外一个点
You mean where he'll be sacrificed.
你是说他要被献祭的地方
There. That mark's new.
在那儿 那个记号♥是新的
Then that's where he is.
那他就是在那儿
Scott and Derek are werewolves?
斯科特和德里克是狼人
Yes.
没错
And Kate Argent was a werewolf?
凯特·阿金斯是狼人
Hunter. That's--purple's hunter.
猎人 紫色 紫色代表猎人
Along with Allison and her father.
还有艾莉森和她爸爸
Yeah, and-- and my friend Deaton,
对 还有 我朋友徳亚顿
the veterinarian, is a Kanima?
他是兽医 其实是变形怪
Well, no, no, no, no, no. He's a druid, okay?
呃 不对 不对 他是德鲁伊人
Well, we think.
我们这么觉得
So who's the Kanima? Jackson.
那 变形怪是谁 杰克逊
No, Jackson's a werewolf.
不对 杰克逊是狼人
Jackson was the Kanima first,
杰克逊开始是变形怪
and then Peter and Derek killed him
然后皮特和德里克杀了他
and he came back to life as a werewolf.
然后他以狼人的身份重生了
Now, he's in London. Who's the darack?
现在他在伦敦 那谁是黑暗香椿
It's da-rock.
是黑暗橡树
We don't know yet. We don't know yet.
我们还不知道 还不清楚
But he was killed by werewolves?
但是他已经被狼人杀了
Slashed up and left for dead. we think.
被砍伤 然后失血而死 这是我们猜的
We think. Yeah.
我们猜的 对
Why was Jackson the Kanima?
为什么杰克逊是变形怪
'Cause sometimes, the shape that you take
因为有时 你成为的形状
reflects the person that you are.
映射着你是什么样的人
And what shape would an increasingly confused
那一个越来越困惑
and angrier-by-the-second father take?
越来越愤怒的父亲 是什么形状的
Uh, that would be more of an expression
那只能说是一种表情了
like the one you're currently wearing.
比如你现在的表情
Yeah.
没错
Dad--dad, would you--
爸爸 爸 你能不能
I can prove it, okay?
我能证明 好吧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表