剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
When the scorpion asked the frog
蝎子请求青蛙
to carry him across the river, the frog said,
背自己过河 青蛙说
"How do I know you won't sting me?"
"我怎么知道你不会蛰我呢"
The scorpion replied, "Why would I do that?
蝎子回答说 "我为什么要那么做
Then we'd both drown."
我们会都淹死的"
So the frog agreed.
所以青蛙同意了
Halfway across the river, the scorpion stung the frog.
到河中间的时候 蝎子蛰了青蛙
When the frog asked him why he did it,
青蛙问它为什么要这么做
since now they would both die,
现在它们都要死了
The scorpion replied...
蝎子回答说
"It's my nature."
"这是我的天性"
Your faith in humanity may not matter
如果你低估了杰勒德的天性
if you underestimate Gerard's nature.
你对人类的信心也许毫无意义
Make sure you meet him on neutral ground.
在中间地带见他
And do not walk in there alone.
不要自己去
I'm an Alpha.
我是阿尔法狼
I never walk alone.
我从不独自行动
Derek?
德里克
Derek, is that you?
德里克 是你吗
Ennis?
恩尼斯
Why would you choose him?
你为什么要选他
Why not?
为什么不呢
Ennis needed a new member for his pack.
恩尼斯需要为族群新添一员
Paige was young and strong.
佩吉年轻又强壮
Doing a favor for Derek meant
帮德里克一个忙
Ennis would be in good with Talia.
会促进恩尼斯和塔莉娅的关系
Back then, everybody wanted to be in good with her.
那个时候 每个人都想和她交好
He doesn't remember it was Ennis, does he?
他不记得是恩尼斯干的 对吗
If he does, he keeps it to himself.
就算他记得 他也深藏于心了
So then what happened?
然后怎么样了
Did he turn her?
他把她变成狼人了吗
Almost.
差一点
He came at Ennis.
他冲向恩尼斯
A 15-year-old boy against a giant.
一个15岁的男孩对抗一个巨人
There was no reason for him to fight.
他没必要继续打下去
She'd already been bitten.
她已经被咬了
I wasn't really surprised when Deaton came
德亚顿安排我和丢卡利翁见面时
to arrange a meeting with Deucalion.
我没有太多惊讶
As William Blake said,
正如威廉·布雷克所说
"Any sinister person who means to be your enemy
"任何险恶之人想要成为你的敌人
always start by trying to become your friend."
总是会先成为你的朋友"
How do you know he wasn't going there to make peace?
你怎么知道他不是去和解的
Because I'm not an idiot.
因为我不是个白♥痴♥
Do you know the sanskrit fable of the scorpion and the turtle?
你知道蝎子和乌龟的那个梵文寓言吗
Yeah, the scorpion asks the turtle
知道 蝎子请求乌龟
for a ride across the river.
背自己过河
And when the scorpion stings the turtle,
当蝎子蛰了乌龟
dooming them both,
它们都要淹死的时候
what does he say to explain his behavior?
它是怎么解释自己的举动的
"It's my nature."
"这是我的天性"
I know a werewolf's nature.
我知道狼人的天性
I knew exactly what was coming--
我非常清楚等着我的是什么
A trap.
陷阱
I think it's quite fitting
在酿酒厂见面
that we are meeting in a distillery.
真是再合适不过了
You know, the process of distillation
你知道么 蒸馏的过程
is the separating of two substances
就是利用两种物质不同的挥发状态
by pushing them into their different volatile states.
将它们分开
Volatile is exactly the state I was hoping to avoid.
挥发正是我想要避免的状态
Ooh.
是吗
Then this is going to come as quite a big disappointment.
那你恐怕会很失望
What have you done?
你做了什么
They attacked you?
他们攻击你了
It was an ambush.
是埋伏
One of the earliest weapons used by man
人类最早的武器之一
was the spiked mace.
就是狼牙棒
I've made one of my own.
我自己做了一个
I'd love to get your opinion on it.
我很想听听你对它的意见如何
Your own people...
你自己的人
They wanted peace too.
他们也想要和解
Look what you did to them.
看看你对他们做了什么
So did she turn?
她变成狼人了吗
She should have.
应该变成的
Most of the time, the bite takes.
大多数情况下 被咬后都会
Most of the time.
大多数情况下
When you offered it to me,
你当时向我抛出橄榄枝的时候
you said, "If it doesn't kill you."
你说的是"如果你还活着"
If.
是如果
What's happening to her?
她怎么了
He knew the answer, though.
他自己心里也清楚
It didn't matter that she was young and strong.
纵使她年轻健康也无济于事
Some people just aren't made for this.
有些人就是成不了狼人
But she fought.
但她战斗过
She struggled desperately,
也绝望地挣扎过
trying to survive.
试图活下来
Don't.
不要
Don't do this.
不要这样
I had a vision,
我预见到了
a vision of peace.
预见到了和平啊
A little shortsighted...
预见得还不够远啊...
Wouldn't you say?
不是吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I knew.
我早就知道了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Right after I told you my name,
在告诉你我的名字之后
I think I knew.
我想那时我就知道了
I've seen things in this town before,
之前在这城里见到过
things no one really could explain.
那些不可思议的事情
And then there's the way that you talk--
还有你说话的方式...
How you say things, like how you'd catch a scent.
你总说能觉察到一些东西
And I know you can hear things,
我知道你能听到那些
things that no one else can hear.
别人听不到的声音
I knew.
我早就知道了
And you still liked me?
但你还是喜欢我吗
I loved you.
我爱你
I'm gonna die...
我快死了...
Aren't I?
对吗
I can't.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我真的受不了了
Derek, I can't.
德里克 我受不了了
Derek...
德里克...
Please.
求你
Please.
求你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I remember taking her body from his arms,
我记得我把她的尸体从他怀里抱出来
to the woods, to a place where I knew that it would be found...
搬到树林里 放到人们会发现的地方
Another in a long line of Beacon Hills animal attacks.
就当比肯山又多了一次野兽袭人事件
And what about Derek?
那德里克后来怎样了
Taking an innocent life takes...
杀害一个无辜的生命同样会...
something from you as well,
使你失去一些东西
a bit of your soul...
比如你灵魂的一部分...
Darkening it,
而且它会黑化
dimming the once brilliant, golden yellow
也使得曾经闪耀的金色眼眸
to a cold, steel blue...
变成钢铁般冰冷的蓝色...
Like mine.
就像我的一样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
The eyes will heal physically, but...
眼睛会慢慢好起来 但...
Your sight...
你的视力...
Leave me alone.
都给我滚
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表