剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
And guess what.
你猜怎么着
I know it, too.
我也知道
Go home, Stiles.
回家去 斯泰尔斯
There's a... There's a curfew.
现在有 有宵禁
We did it. All the pics deleted.
我们做到了 照片全部删除
That was awesome!
感觉真是太棒了
I mean, terrifying. Completely terrifying...
虽然有点可怕 非常可怕
But kind of awesome.
不过还挺棒的
I've never done anything like that before. Have you?
这是我第一次做这种事 你们呢
Yeah, once or twice.
做过 一两次吧
So, I guess I should take you home.
我该送你回家了
Hey, you don't want to go to a party, would you?
你想不想去参加个派对
Derek can never know about this.
这事绝不能让德里克知道
You happy?
开心吗
Very. Good.
非常开心 太好了
Now it's time to be happy.
确实该开心一下
This one needs to get painted up.
给这位帅哥涂点颜色
Face or body?
脸上还是身上
Body.
身上
I need ice!
我需要冰
I got it.
我去
All done.
搞定
Nice.
不错
It just showed up there on my key ring this morning.
今早出现在我钥匙环上的
I asked my dad if he put it there
我问过我爸是不是他放的
but he said he didn't know anything about it.
但他说不知道
It's just a key, right? Yeah, but it's not mine.
只是把钥匙吧 但不是我的
And I don't know how it got there or what it's for.
不知道怎么出现的 也不知道是什么钥匙
You want to leave so we can figure it out?
你想出去搞清楚吗
Happy Halloween!
万圣节快乐
It can wait.
等等吧
It can wait.
一会儿再说
Thanks.
谢了
What? Thanks!
什么 谢了
For what?
谢什么
For everything.
所有
Hey! I kissed you.
我刚才亲了你
Yeah, you kind of did. What's your name?
是啊 你亲了我 你叫什么名字
I'm Caitlin.
凯特琳
Caitlin...
凯特琳...
Oh, my God. You're Caitlin.
我的天哪 你就是凯特琳
I know! I just told you that.
对啊 我刚说过了
No, I know... I just... I mean, uh...
是 我知道 我的意思是...
You and your girlfriend. She's...
你和你的女友 她...
She died. Yeah!
她死了 是的
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah! I'm really drunk. Okay.
没事啊 喝得有点嗨了 好吧
Do you want to dance?
想跳舞吗
Yeah!
好啊
Not as good as the real ones.
没自己的牙好用
Or as lethal.
也没杀伤力
Okay, sure. I deserve that.
对 没错 我活该
I deserve basically everything you say about me.
你怎么骂我都对
But, you know, I was pretty instrumental setting this up.
不过 我可是这派对的大功臣
All this?
是吗
If I wanted to go to a rave,
说到狂欢会
I'd get in a time machine and go back to the 90's.
我更希望坐时光机回到九十年代
Did you see Scott?
有看见斯科特吗
Yep.
有啊
You tell him what happened?
你告诉他了吗
No. We still have a couple hours, remember?
没有 还有几个小时呢
We promised my dad.
我们跟我爸约定好的
You promised your dad.
是你跟你♥爸♥约定的
I promised him in order to protect him.
那是为了保护他
You did.
你这么想
I didn't.
我可不一定
Is protecting my father such a bad thing?
你这么不乐意保护我爸吗
I don't like keeping secrets from Scott.
我只是不想对斯科特有所隐瞒
No, you don't.
不 并不是
You just like to stand there awkwardly
你就愿意傻站着
waiting for someone to notice us...
等某人发现我们
Whatever we are...
不管我们是什么关系
And then you like to make things
还有 你总让人觉得
incredibly uncomfortable.
非常不舒服
And what's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思呢
What do you think it means?
你认为呢
I think it means you're probably mad.
我猜是你生气了
I'm not mad. No?
我没生气 没有吗
No. Okay.
没有 好吧
I'm frustrated.
只是很沮丧
Sexually?
滚床单方面吗
Do you want to talk about Scott
你是想谈斯科特的事呢
or do you want to paint my body?
还是想在我身上画画
I want to paint your body.
当然是作画了
Oh! Finally.
终于...
Awkwardly.
跳得真烂
Predictably.
意料之中
Scott...
斯科特
Scott!
斯科特
Ethan? Aiden.
伊森 我是艾登
Where's Ethan?
伊森在哪
I'm looking for him too.
我也在找他
I haven't seen him in like half an hour.
我有半小时没见着他了
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Aiden?
艾登
Aiden?
艾登
You have a bottle opener?
有开瓶器吗
Yes.
有
Your key has phosphors on it.
你的钥匙上有磷
Look.
看
Oh!
天哪
Uh, I thought you liked girls.
你不是同性恋吗
I do like girls. Do you?
我是喜欢女孩 你呢
Absolutely. Great.
当然了 很好啊
So you also like boys? Absolutely.
你也喜欢男孩吗 猜对了
Do you?
那你呢
Mmm.
等等
I am sorry. What are phosphors?
抱歉 磷是什么
Oh, they're any substance that luminesces.
某种发冷光的物质
It's in your teeth and your fingernails.
你的牙齿和指甲中都有
Laundry detergent.
洗衣液里也有
It's also in this.
这里面也有
Reacts to the UV light, that's why it glows.
会跟紫外线起反应 所以能发光
How would I get phosphors on my key?
我的钥匙上怎么会有磷呢
Have you been handling chemicals?
你接触过化学药品吗
No, I don't think I...
没有啊
I'm sorry. I'm really, totally sorry.
对不起 真的非常抱歉
I just thought of something and I have to go.
我想起来点事 我得走了
Really, I want it. I want to stay.
我很想留下来 真的
I would just stay all night... I swear...
我很想一晚上都待在这里 我发誓
But I really have to go and I don't want to offend you.
但我真的得走了 我不想冒犯你
Okay. Sorry. I just...
没事 抱歉 我只是...
Okay? Okay.
好吗 我走了
Here. You could drink that.
给你 你可以喝这个
Drink that whole thing. Whole thing, okay?
都喝了吧 喝光它 好吗
Excuse me. Bye!
借过一下 拜
You got some paint on you.
你脸上沾到颜料了
Still there.
还没掉
Ah, let me.
我来吧
Oh, my God!
天呐
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表