剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
She's fine. She's just sitting in my office.
她没事 就坐在我办公室里
Find her!
去找她
I had a feeling, you might be down here.
我就猜到 你可能在这里
I needed to do something. I hate waiting.
我必须得做点什么 我不喜欢干等
Feeling useless.
感觉自己很没用
Where's Isaac?
艾萨克在哪
He's trying to help Scott.
他正在帮斯科特的忙
Trying to be useful?
想做点什么是吗
Leave it for now, huh?
歇会儿吧
I have something else you can do.
有些事需要你来做
Something we should've done a while ago.
之前我们就该做的事
It's time for you to graduate.
你可以顺利毕业了
They'll find me. My friends are going to find me.
他们会找到我的 我的朋友们会找来的
You think so?
你这么觉得吗
I myself, was kind of wondering what they're doing right now.
我个人倒是在想 他们目前在干什么
What useless lead they're chasing.
又在盲目调查哪个没用的线索
I wonder if maybe some of them
我想 或许现在
have bigger problems to deal with right now.
有个更大的问题在等待着他们
Are they really spending every minute looking for you?
他们真的在分秒必争地找你吗
Or...
还是说...
Are they waiting for nightfall?
他们在等待夜幕的降临
Focused on some hopeless gesture to pass the time.
专注于做无用功来打发时间
What do you want?
你想怎么样
More.
得到更多
More what?
更多什么
The trickster stories are all about food, Lydia.
骗子的故事总离不开食物 莉迪亚
The Coyote, the Raven, the Fox.
野狼 乌鸦 还有狐狸
They're all hungry.
它们都饥饿难耐
I'm the same.
我也一样
I just crave something a little different.
只不过我需要的东西不太一样
I eat what you feel.
我以你的感受为食
And I am insatiable.
而且永不满足
I can hear you.
我能听到你的声音
But I can't understand.
但我不明白
Just a little louder, please.
请大声一点
Let's go, sweetheart.
我们该走了 宝贝
As you know, I'm not averse to using the tools of my trade.
你知道 我并不反对使用这些专业工具
As often as necessary.
需要的时候就要用
I just... I need another second, okay?
我还需要一点时间 好吗
They're trying to tell me something.
他们想告诉我什么事情
Meredith. Please.
梅里迪斯 求你了
They're trying to tell me something.
他们想告诉我什么事情
This school has a very strict no bullying policy.
这所学校严禁欺凌他人
Well?
怎么
Get her outta here.
快带她离开这里啊
You little piece of...
你这个小...
We also frown on cursing.
我们也不允许骂人
I'll call you.
我再打给你
Okay. Where's Lydia?
好了 莉迪亚在哪
Who's Lydia?
莉迪亚是谁
Remember, you can start over.
要记住 你可以从头再来
I was a bit of a perfectionist about it, myself.
我自己也对这事有点完美主义
I always wanted the seal to look just right.
我总是想让封印看起来很完美
How many did you make?
你做过多少个
Six. But I used them all.
六个 但是我都用了
Only at close range, though.
不过只能近距离使用
Despite some other legends,
虽然传说中银很厉害
silver's not really as accurate as lead.
但银的准确性不如铅
Dad, wait. I think I should use my own mold.
爸 等等 我应该用我自己的模具
You have a bullet mold?
你有子弹模吗
No, not a bullet. An arrowhead.
没有 不是子弹 是箭头的
The bow is my weapon. So, I should make a silver arrowhead.
我的武器是弓 所以我应该做个银箭头
Dad...
爸爸
If something happens...
如果发生什么意外
Hey, hey. You don't need to worry about me.
你不用担心我
Well, yeah. I didn't get to say anything to Mom.
我没来得及和妈妈说这些话
You didn't need to say anything.
你不用说什么
And I'm going to be around a long time.
我会陪在你身边很长时间
I promise. Well, then take it as a reminder.
我保证 那就把它当作一个提醒
Maybe you don't need to hear it,
也许你不需要听到这些话
but I need to know that I said it.
但我要确定自己说过了
I love you.
我爱你
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
I'm proud of us.
我为我们感到骄傲
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I could ask you the same thing.
这个问题应该我问你
Free period. We're doing group study.
这会没课 我们要小组学习
Who's she?
她是谁
She's my girlfriend.
她是我女朋友
You're not my type.
我不喜欢你这样的
Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about.
好吧 显然我们要好好谈谈了
We should maybe take this upstairs.
也许我们应该上楼谈谈
He's my type.
我喜欢他这样的
Okay. Isaac, you can come too.
好吧 艾萨克 你也上来吧
Hey, Dad, I'll explain all of this later.
爸爸 我晚点会向你解释的
I don't care that you're not in school.
我不在乎你没有去学校
I know your grades are fine. All I want to do is talk.
我知道你的成绩还不错 我只是想谈谈
Now's really not a good time.
现在真的不合适
Scott. We need to talk.
斯科特 我们需要谈谈
Lydia? You mean the red-haired girl.
莉迪亚 你是说那个红头发的姑娘吗
Yes! Yes! Good.
对 没错 很好
Progress. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is.
有进展 你只要告诉我们她在哪里就行
Okay.
好的
If she tells me.
如果她告诉我的话
If she tells you?
什么叫她告诉你
Can you ask her?
你能问她吗
I already did.
我问过了
Perfect. Perfect. What did she say?
非常好 她说什么
She said she doesn't want to be found.
她说自己不想被人发现
That's good too. Okay.
也不错 好吧
Dad, can't we do this tomorrow?
爸爸 就不能明天再说吗
That's actually something I've been saying for a long time.
其实我一直以来都是这样想的 明天再说
Come here.
过来
You see this?
看到这个了吗
This indent in the floor...
地板上这个凹痕
That was from your head.
这是你的头磕出来的
The night before I moved out
我离开家前的那晚
your mother and I were fighting.
我和你妈妈在吵架
You came out of your room.
你从房♥间出来
I grabbed you by the wrist. You pulled back.
我抓住你的手腕 你往回一拉
And you fell.
然后你就摔下来了
We watched you tumble down those stairs.
我们看着你从这个楼梯上摔下来
You were out for probably 20 seconds.
昏迷了大概20秒
When you came to, you didn't remember a thing.
醒来以后 你什么都不记得了
Your mom told me to be out by the morning.
你妈妈叫我早上之前离开这里
That was the last time I ever had a drink.
那是我最后一次喝酒
And that's why I left.
这就是我离开的原因
Where are we? It's a coyote den. Stay quiet.
这是哪里 野狼的巢穴 小点声
Did you see the shooter? You know who it is?
你看到枪手了吗 知道是谁吗
No, I was a little busy.
没有 我当时有点忙
Who else did you two piss off?
你们还惹怒了谁
We pissed off everyone.
我们惹怒了所有人
It was only a matter of time before someone caught up to us.
有人来找我们报仇只是时间问题
Well, the bullets had Wolfsbane in them.
子弹里有附子草
So, if I don't get you two out of here soon,
所以如果我不把你俩救出去
the poison is going to spread.
毒液会在体内蔓延
Stay quiet. I'll be back.
别出声 我马上回来
I'm just saying.
我只是这么一说
Isaac, we're not going to torture her.
艾萨克 我们不能折磨她
I meant scare her.
我是说恐吓她
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表