剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
She goes.
她不能留下
The last time I was alone with you...
上次我和你单独在一起的时候
I almost bled out on a lacrosse field.
我在球场上差点失血而死
She stays.
她得留下
Do you actually think I was trying to kill you when I bit you?
你真以为我咬你是想杀了你吗
You were my backup plan, remember?
你可是我的备用计划 记得吗
Not to mention,
更别说
the bite is what brought out your nascent abilities.
那一口诱发了你的能力
You think power like that was going to come out on its own?
你以为那种能力会自己蹦出来吗
I'm the spark that lit your fire, sweetheart.
我可是点燃你的那朵火花啊 宝贝
You attacked her and nearly killed her.
你袭击了她还差点杀了她
Power doesn't come without a little pain and struggle.
经过痛苦和挣扎才能拥有力量
I didn't ask for it.
那根本不是我的意愿
But you're embracing it now, aren't you?
可你现在接受了 不是吗
How about the fact that you brainwashed her and used her
那你给她洗♥脑♥ 利用她
to bring yourself back to life?
让自己复活的事又怎么说
So that I could be here today to help you master your abilities.
这样我今天才能来帮你掌控自己的力量
Isn't it amazing how things come full circle?
真是个令人赞叹的循环啊
He's insane. We're leaving.
他疯了 我们走吧
You want the truth, Lydia?
你想知道真♥相♥吗 莉迪亚
It's not the scream that gives you power.
给予你力量并不是尖叫声
All the scream does is help drown out the noise,
它们只是压制了其他的噪音
allowing you to hear what you really need to.
让你能够听见你真正想听的东西
I can help you focus your hearing.
我可以帮你集中注意力 听你所想听的
But you want something in return.
可你想要一些回报来交换对吧
No, I'm dedicating my life
不 我一生致力于
to helping out narcissistic teenage girls.
帮助自恋的少女
Of course I want something in return.
我当然要回报
Scott, you better look at this.
斯科特 你得看看这个
This is the same wrapping paper
这就是我们用来
we used for Coach's birthday present.
包装教练生日礼物的纸
Wasn't that William Barrow's thing?
这不是威廉·巴罗的东西么
A bomb made from nails and bolts
一个用钉子和螺栓制成的炸♥弹♥
all wrapped in a birthday present?
包裹在生日礼物里
Where did it go off?
之前在哪爆♥炸♥的
On a school bus.
在校车上
Out of the way! Out of the way!
让开 让开
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
都让开 让开
Move! Everyone back!
闪开 所有人退后
Get away from the bus!
离校车远点
Get back now!
马上离开
Come on. Let's go, guys.
快走 同学们
Keep move it.
继续走
Come on, guys, let's go! Go, go, go!
快点 同学们 离开这里
Come on, move, guys.
快点 离开这里
They told me not to move.
他们叫我不要动
Jared, right?
你是杰瑞德 对吧
They told me not to move.
他们告诉我不要动
They said, "Stay right where you are and don't move a muscle."
他们说 老实呆着 一下都别动
It's all right.
没事的
I didn't know what it was when I picked it up.
我拿起它的时候不知道它是什么
I didn't know.
我不知道
It's all right, Jared.
没事的 杰瑞德
I'm just going to take a look, all right?
我先看一下好吗
These are the claws of Derek's mother?
这是德里克妈妈的指甲吗
My sister, Talia.
我姐姐塔莉娅
Before she died, she stole a memory from me.
她死前偷走了我一段记忆
It's something only a very powerful Alpha can do.
这事只有非常强大的阿尔法狼才能做到
That memory is locked inside those claws.
那段记忆就封存在那些指甲里
Why would your sister want to steal a memory from you?
你姐姐为什么要偷走你的记忆呢
Well, if I remembered the memory,
如果我还记得的话
I might be able to tell you.
我就能回答你了
So what am I supposed to do?
那我要做什么
Get him out of here! Back those kids up! Move!
带他离开这 让这些孩子后退 快
We wait for the bomb squad.
我们等拆弹小组来
I'm a certified HDT. Two years in the army.
我有危险设备技师证 两年军队经验
I can at least find out if this thing's real.
我至少可以判断它是不是真炸♥弹♥
Focus. I am focusing!
集中注意力 我在集中
You're not! I can see the wheels spinning behind your eyes.
你没有 我看得出你心不在焉的
Your hearing is attuned to a level of the universe
你可以听见
no one else can hear.
其他人都听不见的声音
But only if you're listening.
但前提是你用心认真听
I'm trying.
我听着呢
Try harder!
用心点
Your aunt had one of those.
你姑姑以前也有一个
Aunty Kate. Stop it.
凯特姑姑 住手
Both of you.
你们两个
Didn't do her much good as I ripped her throat out, did it?
我撕开她喉咙时 它也没派上用场啊
She didn't shove it up your... Stop it!
那是她没有把它塞进... 都住手
Lydia?
莉迪亚
Lydia, did you hear something?
莉迪亚 你听到什么了吗
What is it?
听到什么了
What are they saying?
他们说什么
Is it the memory?
是那段记忆吗
What did Talia take from me?
塔莉娅到底偷走了什么记忆
Tell me what she knew!
告诉我她知道什么
You're not just an uncle.
你不仅是个舅舅
I could easily get out of these, you know.
我可以轻松挣脱这手铐
So could I.
我也可以
But I'm not interested in being a fugitive from the law.
但我不想变成逃犯
Well, I'm not interested in being a victim
我不想成为被疯狐狸附身的
to a 17-year-old possessed by a psychotic fox.
17岁小孩的牺牲品
Just give me a few more minutes.
再给我几分钟
Derek!
德里克
Okay, fine.
好吧
If something happens, don't expect me
如果发生不测
to risk my life trying to save yours.
别指望我冒险救你
Close the door.
关上门
You hid them in a book?
你把它们藏在书里了吗
Couldn't you find something more secure?
你不能找个更安全的地方吗
How many high school students do you know
现在还有几个高中生
who would willingly open a book?
真正会看书啊
You still haven't talked to Kira, have you?
你还没和吉良谈过吧
Barely a word since the hospital.
医院的事之后几乎没和她说过话
You need to tell her.
你得告诉她
Especially about this.
尤其是这个
You've already sacrificed five.
你已经用掉了五条
Three of the oni are gone.
三只邪鬼被♥干♥掉了
How many more tails are you willing to sacrifice?
你还要献出多少条尾巴呢
If I have to?
如果需要的话
All of them.
全部
These oni will be stronger.
这些邪鬼会更强
Much stronger.
会强大得多
Jared, it will be very helpful
杰瑞德 如果你能忍♥住
if you could resist throwing up
不吐在这个可疑爆♥炸♥装置上
on the potential explosive device.
就非常好了
Hey, can you do that for me?
你能做到吗
I think so.
应该可以
You... You look really... Handsome?
你看起来非常... 帅吗
Thank you.
谢谢
For a second there, I thought you were going to say
我以为你要说
I look really young
我看起来很年轻
and I was gonna have to launch into my explanation
那样我就得扔出我的长篇大论
about how I'm actually 24
说我其实才24岁
and that anyone can look young
如果能吃得健康 多加锻炼
if they eat right and exercise.
每个人都可以看起来很年轻
Although it's probably just good genes anyway, right?
但也可能只是基因好罢了 是吧
It's not a bomb, sir, but there is something in the box.
不是炸♥弹♥ 长官 但盒子里有个东西
It's just printer cartridges and stuff.
只是打印机墨盒什么的
Batteries for the next blackout.
还有为下次停电准备的备用电池
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表