剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
They stopped too.
他们也停下了
Why would they stop?
他们为什么停车
It's Stiles and Scott.
那可是斯泰尔斯和斯科特
Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two?
这两个人是按套路出牌的人吗
Maybe we should go back.
我们也许应该回去
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It came out of nowhere.
它突然就出现了
Are you hurt?
伤到你了吗
It ran right into us.
直接撞上了我们
Are you okay?
你没事吧
I'm okay.
我没事
Well, I'm not okay.
我有事
I am totally freaking out.
吓死我了
How the hell does it just run into us?
它怎么会撞上我们的
I saw its eyes right before it hit us.
它撞上来之前我看到了它的眼睛
It was like it--
就好像
It was like it was crazy.
好像它疯了一样
No, it was scared.
不是 是害怕
Actually...terrified.
事实上 是恐惧
Hey, wait. Wait a minute.
等下 等等
I know this one.
我认识他
What happened, Isaac?
怎么回事 艾萨克
The girl, all right, she's worse, okay?
那个女生 她情况很糟糕
Are you not healing?
你不能自愈了吗
I will. Will you just--
我能 你能不能
Would you just help her, please?
你去帮帮她好吗 拜托
Okay, can you take him?
好的 你负责他行吗
We gotta move him, Melissa.
我们得把他送走 麦丽莎
All right, take him.
好的 带走吧
Find him.
找到他
I have to find him.
我得找到他
What are you saying?
你说什么
I have to...
我得...
I have to tell him.
我得告诉他
Who?
告诉谁
The Alpha.
阿尔法狼
Find the Alpha.
找到阿尔法狼
What do you want with Derek Hale?
你找德里克·霍尔有什么事
No.
不是
What?
什么
Okay, let's get her out of here.
把她带走
Not Hale.
不是霍尔
Mccall.
是麦高
Scott Mccall.
斯科特·麦高
Ephemeral.
朝生暮死的
Lasting for a short time.
持续时间短
Transient. Momentary."
短暂的 短时的
Ephemeral.
朝生暮死的
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
准备好了
You know, you could wait till tomorrow if you want.
如果你愿意 可以先休息一天
I know the first day can be tough.
我知道第一天肯定很难熬
I'm all right.
我没事
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
Or you could wait a week, if that would make things easier.
如果需要的话 你可以休息一个星期
I promised Lydia that I would drive her,
莉迪亚的车毁了
since her car's wrecked.
我答应过她要载她上学
So I should--I should go.
所以我应该去学校
You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer?
你知道去年有多少起车祸牵涉到鹿吗
247,000.
24万7千起
Oh, god, please go to school.
天啊 快去上学吧
But that's crossing the road.
但那些都是横穿马路
This one last night came right down the middle.
但昨晚那只在路中♥央♥奔着
I'm not gonna beg you.
我不会求你的
Okay, good. I'm impervious to your influence anyway.
很好 你说什么我都不会听的
Would you consider a bribe?
如果我收买♥♥你呢
You couldn't meet my price.
你开不出那个价
Extortion?
勒索呢
You got nothing on me.
你没有我的把柄
Yeah.
说得对
Dad, what are you doing?
老爸 你在干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
老爸 你干什么
Looks good on you.
你穿着挺好看
So you think we could go on a real date sometime?
我们什么时候可以真正开始约会呢
Uh, can we have sex again?
我们还能再滚床单吗
You wanna ask Derek for help? Why, why?
你想找德里克帮忙 为什么
He's got the triskele tattooed on his back.
他背后有个三涡旋文身
So there has to be a way to do it without healing, right?
所以他肯定有办法让文身不会自我愈合
Okay, yeah, but still,
好吧 但还是那句话
Doesn't he have his hands a little full?
难道他还不够忙吗
Look, these are the applications for the career advisor.
看 这些是职业顾问的申请
I need them sorted.
把它整理好
And whatever happened to the library while I was gone,
不管我不在的时候图书馆发生了什么事
I want it cleared up.
都给我清理好
And what the hell is this?
还有 这又是什么
Go, go, go.
走吧
Freshmen.
新生
Tons and tons of fresh men.
好多好多新生
You mean fresh boys.
你指的是帅哥新生吧
Lydia, they're 14.
莉迪亚 他们才十四岁
Eh, some are more mature than others.
有些比较成熟嘛
You know, it's okay to be single.
单身没什么
Focus on yourself for a little while,
多花点时间在自己身上
work on becoming a better person.
努力成为更优秀的人
Allison, I love you.
艾莉森 我爱你
So if you need to do that thing
如果你真的要
where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually
假装我们在讨论我而不是在
talking about you, it's totally fine.
讨论你的话 没问题的
But I don't want a boyfriend.
但我不想要男朋友
I want a distraction.
我需要分散注意力
Brothers?
兄弟
Twins.
双胞胎
Yeah.
对
Yeah, that's healing, visibly.
没错 正在自我愈合 能看得出来
They can't see this. Nobody can see this.
不能让他们看到 谁都不可以看到
All right, cover it up.
没错 快盖上
I-I don't think that's gonna matter.
遮住也没用
I mean, you're scheduled for surgery,
我是说 已经给你安排了手术
which is obviously gonna be very confusing for a lot of people.
一定会让很多人怀疑
Okay, can you do something?
你能帮忙吗
Me do something?
我帮忙
I'm relatively new to all of this.
我刚接触这一切没多久
And there's a sheriff's deputy that's stationed right outside the door.
副警长就站在门外
Have you tried calling Derek?
打电♥话♥找德里克没
Like, five times.
都打了五次了
Do you have any other emergency werewolf contacts?
你还有其他狼人紧急联♥系♥人吗
Yeah.
有
Call Scott.
打给斯科特
Believe me, sir.
相信我 先生
I understand.
我理解
But you have to understand me.
但你也要理解我
Excuse me.
失陪
Hey, hey, Melissa.
麦丽莎
Ccan you help me out here? Yeah.
你能帮我一个忙吗 可以
Since the amnesiac in 215 can't tell us anything,
215病房♥那个失忆病人什么都不记得
I need the girl with the modified military stun gun in 216
我想向216病房♥那个持有改装军用
to answer a few questions.
电击枪的女孩问几个问题
It's kind of unlikely, since she's heavily sedated.
这不太可能 她注射了大量的镇静剂
Ah, great.
好吧
Um, well, when she, um--
等她...
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表