剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
face the alphas without her.
你就无法对抗阿尔法狼
She wants you to come to her.
她想让你去找她
It's all part of her little seduction,
这都是她的引诱计划的一部分
and she is still seducing you.
她还在引诱你
She needs you on her side.
想让你站到她那边
Aiden's not texting me back.
艾登不回我信息
Okay, well, maybe we could just--
好吧 那我们也许可以直接
we could go over there and--
我们可以直接去那...
What?
怎么了
Oh, god.
天呐
What is it now?
又怎么了
It's from Isaac.
是艾萨克发来的
Jennifer, she t--
詹妮弗 她...
She has Allison's father. She took him.
她把艾莉森的爸爸抓走了
She's got all three now.
三个人都凑齐了
There's still time.
还有时间
We still have time, right?
我们还有时间 对吧
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What is it?
怎么了
What's wrong?
你怎么了
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
I think I'm having a panic attack.
好像惊恐症发作了
You okay over there?
你还好吗
Chris? It's Chris, right?
克里斯 是你吗
Yeah.
是我
Is it just me,
我是第一个吗
or has somebody been here before?
之前有人被抓来过吗
Years ago.
几年前有
Hate to disappoint you,
不想打击你
but we watched her take your ankle knife.
但我们亲眼看见她把你脚踝的刀拿走了
And the knife that's in your sleeve.
还有袖子里的刀
And the switchblade in your other sleeve.
还有另一个袖子里的弹簧刀
And the taser in your jacket pocket.
还有你夹克里的电击枪
Argent...
阿金斯
The french word for silver.
在法语里 意思是银
Interesting how truth becomes altered by legend...
真♥相♥传着传着就变了 真有意思
when it's not actually the metal silver
杀死狼人的不是金属银
that kills werewolves but the family.
而是你们这个家族
What's the Argent code again?
阿金斯家族的准则是什么来着
"We hunt those who hunt us"?
"我们猎杀那些想杀害我们的人"吗
I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for a little while,
希望你不介意我借用一下
since I've been hunted myself.
我自己也正被别人追杀
Don't pretend like we have the same cause.
我们道不同不相为谋
I don't kill innocent people.
我从不杀害无辜的人
That's why they call it a sacrifice,
所以才叫做献祭呀
and I wish it worked another way.
我也希望有别的方法
But think about what you're doing.
但想想你自己在做什么
You are making this town--
你在这个镇
even this world-- safer for your children.
甚至全世界 为孩子们创造更安全的环境
Well...
起码
Most of them.
是大多数孩子
Okay.
好了
Come on. Come on.
这边 过来
Just try and think about something else,
试着想想别的事情
anything else.
任何事都行
Like what? Uh, happy things.
想什么 快乐的事情
Good things. Uh, friends, family.
好的事情 想想朋友 家人
Oh, I mean--not family.
不要想家人
Oh, god. Okay, uh, just...
天呐 好吧
Try and slow your breathing.
调整呼吸
I can't. I can't.
不行 我做不到
Shh, shh. Stiles, look at me.
斯泰尔斯 看着我
Shh, look at me.
看着我
Shh, Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
I, uh--
我
I read once that...
我从书上看到过
holding your breath could stop a panic attack.
屏住呼吸可以缓解这个症状
So when I kissed you...
我亲你的时候...
you held your breath.
你屏住了呼吸
I did?
我有吗
Yeah. You did.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
Really smart.
真聪明
I just--
我只是
I don't know. I just read it somewhere.
我也不知道 就是看到过
And if I was really smart,
如果我真的够聪明
I would tell you to sign up for a few sessions
就会让你报名参加
with a guidance counselor.
指导老师的辅♥导♥了
Morrell.
莫雷尔
Are you here for Ms. Morrell?
你是来找莫雷尔老师的吗
No, I thought this was gym class.
不是 我是来上体育课的
Sweetheart, we're not in the mood for funny.
亲爱的 我们没心情和你开玩笑
Do you know where she is?
你知道她去哪了吗
If I did,
我要是知道
I wouldn't be waiting here for 20 minutes.
就不用在这干坐着等上20分钟了
So how about you two back out the door
你们出去行不
and wait your turn?
要排队好吧
We're not here for a session. Well, I am.
我们不是来咨♥询♥的 我是
And I've got some serious issues to work on.
我有很严重的问题等着解决呢
Hey, wait, wait. You're Danielle.
等等 你是丹妮尔
You're Heather's best friend.
你是希瑟的好朋友
I was Heather's best friend.
以前是
We've been working on that issue three times a week.
为了她的事 我一周要来三次
Hold on, did you say
等会 你刚才说
Ms. Morrell's 20 minutes late?
莫雷尔老师迟到了20分钟吗
And I don't know why either.
我也不知道为什么
She's always on time.
她以前明明都很准时的
I was seeing her at the beginning of the semester.
开学初我就开始找她咨♥询♥了
She was never late.
她从不迟到
Then she's not late. She's missing.
那她就不是迟到了 而是失踪了
What if we're not the only ones who think
如果还有其他人认为
she knows something?
她知道些什么呢
Then I want to know what she knows.
那我想知道她到底知道了什么
What are you doing? Trying to find her.
你在干嘛 找线索
Those files are private. Yeah, she's kind of right.
那些文件都是个人隐私 她说得对
That one's yours.
是你的
Let me see that.
我看看
Wait, Lydia, that's your drawing.
等等 莉迪亚 那是你的画
Yeah, I know. It's a tree.
我知道 是棵树
Yeah, good too.
画得不错
Thank you. No.
谢谢 不对
But that's the same one, though. Same as what?
这是一样的 和什么一样
The same one I always see you drawing in class.
我经常看你在课上画的那棵树
It's a tree. I like drawing trees.
就是棵树而已 我喜欢画树
No, but it's the exact same one.
但它们完全一样
Don't you see?
你看不出来吗
Give me your bag.
把包拿来
There, see?
看到了吗
Okay, you can have my session.
好吧 你们先来吧
You got bigger issues.
你的问题更严重
What is this?
这是什么
I know where they are.
我知道他们在哪了
It's the nemeton. That's where she's keeping them.
就在圣洞 他们就被她关在那里
It has to be Stilinski.
肯定是... 斯蒂林斯
All right, look, go to Derek, okay?
好吧 听着 去找德里克 明白吗
He and Peter, they've been there before,
他和皮特去过
so they'll know where it is.
知道圣洞在哪
Tell them it's the root cellar, all right?
告诉他们就是那个地窖 好吗
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表