剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
You essentially opened a door in your minds.
可以说你们在脑海里打开了一扇门
He is nogitsune now.
他现在是野狐了
He is void.
只剩下空壳了
Scott is going to try and guide him back
斯科特打算尝试
from the depths of his own subconscious
引导他摆脱深层的潜意识
How can there be two of him?
怎么会有两个他
There isn't. There's a demon wearing his face.
并没有 有个恶魔以他的样子出现
There's been a change in ownership.
归属权改变
Now they belong to me.
现在他们属于我了
Allison.
艾莉森
Scott, look at me. Look at me.
斯科特 看着我 看着我
Scott, look at me.
斯科特 看着我
You have to remember.
你必须要记住
You called me first, okay?
你先给我打了电♥话♥ 知道吗
Say it.
说出来
You called me first.
你先给我打了电♥话♥
I...
我...
I called you... Not you.
我先给你... 不是你
Say Mr. Argent or her dad.
说阿金斯先生 或者她爸爸
I called her dad first. What else?
我先给她父亲打了电♥话♥ 然后呢
What happened?
然后发生了什么
There were two of them.
他们有两个人
They tried to steal our car.
他们试图偷窃我们的车
They wore masks. One of them had a knife.
他们带着面具 其中一个有刀
You think.
你觉得是
Don't get specific, Scott.
别说那么具体 斯科特
You saw something sharp and metallic.
你看到一样尖利的金属物品
You think it was a knife.
你觉得是把刀
What do you say next?
然后再怎么说
If you get confused,
如果你迷茫了
what do you always repeat?
你重复说什么
It happened so fast. That's right.
发生得太快了 对
Say it again. Scott!
再说一遍 斯科特
Say it again.
再说一遍
How are you doing this?
你怎么做到的
It's what we do.
我们就是干这个的
It's what we do.
就是干这个的
Can you remember anything else?
还记得别的吗
Anything else?
什么都行
Isaac?
艾萨克
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It just happened so fast.
发生得太快了
Here, it'll calm you.
给 能让你冷静下来
What is it?
这是什么
Tea.
茶
What? Like magic tea?
魔法茶吗
No, chamomile tea. Drink it.
不是 菊花茶 喝了它
He's not safe here.
他在这里不安全
He's not safe anywhere.
他在哪里也不安全
But Allison killed one of them.
但艾莉森杀了他们其中一个
Doesn't that mean something? She killed an Oni.
这是不是说明了什么 她杀了一个邪鬼
Is that even possible?
这可能吗
I'm not sure how. But she did it.
我不确定是怎么杀的 但她成功了
She killed one of them.
她杀了其中一个
Yeah, and then they killed her.
是啊 然后他们把她杀了
Allison's dead.
艾莉森死了
Now I guess the only good thing is
我猜现在唯一的好事就是
it looks like I'm dying, too.
看起来我也要死了
He made a powerful move by splitting the two of you.
把你们两个分开 这一步让我们措手不及
So what's our move?
那我们能走哪一步
At this point,
现在
you need a divine move.
你需要走神圣之步
What's that?
那是什么意思
In the game of Go, it's what we call a truly inspired,
在围棋里 我们称之为坚决果断的
or out-of-the-box move.
不拘于常规的步数
The Nogitsune has had sente, the advantage, until this point.
野狐是先手 有优势 直到现在
What you need is a divine move in order to turn the game around.
为了扭转局势 你需要走神圣之步
Okay, so is anyone feeling divinely inspired?
好吧 有人感觉到神圣的灵感了吗
Mom, you said you trapped it in a glass jar, right?
妈妈 你说你把它困在了一个玻璃罐里 是吧
It wasn't the jar that trapped it.
并不是罐子困住了它
It was where I buried it.
而是我埋葬它的地方
The Nemeton.
圣洞
A place I don't know too much about.
我不是很了解那地方
Who does?
谁了解
Deaton.
徳亚顿
Deaton does.
徳亚顿了解
I appreciate the concern, but you don't have to stay.
很感谢你关心我 但你不用留下来
I'll be all right.
我没事的
I've dealt with this before.
我以前也经历过
I have a capacity and...
我有能力
an ability to compartmentalize my emotions.
能够区分我的感情
I don't.
我没有
We need to try and keep this quiet for as long as we can.
我们需要尽力隐瞒这个秘密
Once the press finds out about this,
一旦媒体知道
they're gonna be all over those kids.
他们就不会放过那些孩子
You want a squad car outside your house?
你需要巡逻车在你家外巡逻吗
Yeah, might be a good idea tonight.
是啊 今晚或许用得着
Should be fine in a couple of hours.
几个小时内应该就好了
Unless whoever shot you manages to find you again.
除非朝你开枪的人又找到你
Lydia's with Scott. We need to go.
莉迪亚和斯科特在一起 我们得走了
Are you gonna try to convince her to go with you?
你想说服她跟你走吗
I'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide.
我想说服她逃跑 躲起来
Like any sane person would do.
正常人都会这样做
And Danny?
丹尼呢
Allison's dead.
艾莉森死了
Stiles is dying. What do you think?
斯泰尔斯快死了 你觉得呢
I think Danny won't believe you.
我觉得丹尼不会相信你
And Lydia would never run and hide.
莉迪亚也不会逃走并且躲起来
Because of Stiles?
因为斯泰尔斯吗
Because of Scott.
因为斯科特
You've been trying to find a way into his pack.
你们一直想进入他的族群
Trying to earn his trust, trying to fight for him.
试图赢取他的信任 为他而战斗
You've had it wrong the whole time.
但你们一直以来都错了
You don't fight for a leader.
你们不该为领袖而战
You fight for a leader's cause.
而该为领袖的目标而战
What cause?
什么目标
Scott's always been about one thing.
斯科特一直最看重一件事
Saving his friends.
救他的朋友
He will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about.
为了救他在乎的人 他什么都会做
When there's no chance of winning, he keeps fighting.
就算没有胜算 他也不会放弃
When all hope is lost, he finds another way.
失去所有希望 他就想新的办法
And when he's beaten down, he stands up again.
如果被打倒在地 就重新站起来
You want to earn a place in his pack?
你们想要进入他的族群
You want redemption?
想要洗刷耻辱
Find another way to stand and fight.
那就再想办法站起来继续奋战
Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped.
斯泰尔斯和吉良说是圣洞曾经困住了野狐
The problem is this isn't even a person you're fighting.
问题是你们要对付的不是人
It just looks like one.
这是长得像人
It's a spirit that's taken the shape of a human.
是一个形如人类的邪恶灵魂
The shape of my best friend.
形如我最好的朋友
Someone caught it once.
有人曾抓住过它
Someone can do it again, right?
应该可以再次抓住吧
I don't know. This thing was trapped a long time ago,
我不知道 它被困住是很久之前的事了
before the Nemeton was cut down.
是在圣洞那棵树被砍下之前
It doesn't have the same power anymore.
现在的圣洞之力已不复从前
Is there anything that does?
那还有别的东西有那种力量吗
Possibly.
也许吧
When the tree was whole,
树完整的时候
its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects.
有时会用枝干来储存很强大的物体
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表