剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
You remember? That was my idea.
记得吗 是我的主意
That's no coincidence. It can't be.
没有巧合 绝对没有
I don't want to sound like
我不是想
I'm trying to tell you that you're wrong.
否认你的推论
But I don't think you're trying to kill people either.
但我觉得你不会杀人
It was here. It was all here.
是这里 就是这里
Dude, are you feeling okay?
你还好吗
You're looking really tired.
你看上去很疲惫
Yeah, I'm fine. I just haven't been sleeping really...
我没事 我只是睡得不太...
Why don't you go home?
你回家休息吧
Take a sick day or something.
请个病假什么的
Did you tell him?
你告诉他了吗
No. He's got enough on his mind right now.
没有 他现在脑子里够乱的了
If they're coming for you in a few hours then so do you.
如果他们一会儿来对付你 你也不会好过
What if it's not me?
如果不是我怎么办
Okay? What if I'm not the one they want?
如果他们不是冲着我来的呢
Who else is there?
那还会有谁
The real problem is Katashi doesn't see visitors. Ever.
主要的问题是坚从不见客
He's a paranoid recluse
他是一个有妄想症的隐士
who rarely steps outside the gates of his estate.
几乎足不出户
So how are you going to get to him?
那你怎么接近他
Oh, he's got a thing for rare, antique weapons.
他喜欢收集稀有的古武器
Yesterday, I had some contacts put out the word
昨天 我派人放话说
that I was selling one from my own collection.
我要出♥售♥一样自己的藏品
This is a French Flintlock Turnover Pistol from 16♥4♥5.
就是这把16♥4♥5年的法国旋转式燧发枪
You're not going alone.
你不能一个人去
If she's going I'm going.
她去的话我也去
To be honest, I don't feel good about bringing either one of you.
说实话 我不想带你们去
They were looking right at Scott when the sun came up.
太阳升起时他们都盯着斯科特
Well, that doesn't necessarily
这不意味着
mean he's the one they're going after.
他就是他们要找的人
But if he is?
如果是他怎么办
If he is,
如果是他
that might only leave us till nightfall
我们只能等夜幕降临
to come up with a way to protect him.
再想办法保护他
All right.
好吧
Let's go see if a paranoid yakuza
咱们去看看妄想症隐士
wants to put another gun in his collection.
想不想增添一个藏品
Yeah, I'm walking in now.
好的 我进去了
And trying to avoid the hostile stares of everyone in here.
尽量不看大家仇视我的目光
No, no.
不 不
Probably another week or two
一周或两周后
and we'll be ready for a formal review.
我们就能进行正式审查
There's enough here
目前所掌握的证据
to put Stilinski so far out of government work,
已经足以把斯蒂林斯踢出政♥府♥系统了
he won't be able to get a job riding the back of a garbage truck.
他连开垃圾车的工作都找不到
Yeah, exactly.
没错 当然
Let me call you right back.
我一会儿再打给你
Dr. Gardner's not back until next week.
加德纳医生下周才回来
Do you want to try waiting
你想等等
for one of the urgent care doctors or...
急诊医师还是...
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess... I guess not really.
我觉得 可能不太好
All right, kiddo.
没事的 孩子
All right. Come with me.
没事 跟我来
It's okay.
没事
Blackouts.
记忆缺失
But not for that long.
但不是很严重
And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid.
还有梦游 我小时候也常梦游
Also having some really bad anxiety.
而且焦虑症比较严重
Panic attacks? Yeah, a couple.
恐慌症吗 有时候会
Oh, and I temporarily lost the ability to read.
时不时会暂时性失去阅读能力
But that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree
也许和魔法巨树还有献祭什么的
and a whole human sacrifice thing.
关系比较大
I recall something vaguely about that, yes.
我大概记得是什么事
How many hours of sleep are you getting?
睡眠时间有多长
Eight.
八小时
A night? In the last three days.
每晚吗 过去三天就睡了八小时
Yeah, definitely eight.
绝对是八小时
Been feeling irritable?
比较易怒吗
Yeah.
对
Possibly to the point of homicide.
暴躁得都快想杀人了
Inability to focus?
注意力难以集中吗
No, the Adderall's not working.
阿得拉没用的[治疗注意力缺失处方药]
Impulsive behavior?
有过激行为吗
More than my usual? Hard to tell.
我平时也挺冲动的
Vivid dreams during the day?
白天能看到清晰幻象吗
Okay, basically all of the above.
好吧 基本上这些症状都有
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是怎么回事吗
I think so.
知道
Uh, what's that?
那是什么
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
When you're not holding a needle.
你不拿针我就信
It's Midazolam.
这是咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥
A sedative.
镇静剂
Why'd you give me a sedative?
为什么要给我注射镇静剂
Because you, Stiles, are one profoundly sleep-deprived young man.
斯泰尔斯 你严重睡眠不足
You need rest and you need it now.
你需要休息 马上
Lie down.
躺下
Okay, how long's it take to...
多久会起效
Oh. Not long at all.
看来不用多久
Get some rest.
好好休息
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
What is it?
怎么了
Katashi won't do the buy in person.
坚不想当面交易
But he's a paranoid recluse,
他本来就是有妄想症的隐居人士啊
shouldn't you be a little less surprised?
你干嘛这么惊讶
I was trying to remain
因为我一直心存侥幸
optimistic that we wouldn't have to go to my Plan B.
希望我们能避免使用B计划
Plan B? And what's Plan B?
B计划 是什么
How tall are you?
你多高
Guys, I appreciate you wanting to protect me.
你俩想保护我的心意我收下了
But I have to be alone for a bit.
但是我需要一个人待会儿
So... Sorry about this.
所以 抱歉了
What do I do with these?
这些怎么处理
Katashi's office is here.
坚的办公室在这
Guys.
各位
This isn't going to work. I look ridiculous.
这行不通的 看起来太傻了
I mean...
我是说
I look like I just stepped out
我看起来像是
of the last period of a Catholic prep school.
天主教学校里边出来的
And there is no way that I'm going be able to remember all this.
而且这些东西 打死我也记不住啊
I mean, what does this even mean?
我都不懂是什么意思
"Revolving over and under barrels?"
"翻转 枪管之下" 什么意思
All you have to do is keep them talking long enough
你只要不停的和他们说话
to allow us to get inside and find Katashi.
给我们争取找到坚的时间就好
He may not be there for the buy in person but...
也许他不会在交易现场
he won't be far.
但一定在附近
You look great. I am sweating, all the way through my jacket.
你看起来好极了 我一直在冒汗 衣服都快湿透了
I didn't even know that I could sweat this much.
我以前都不知道我这么能出汗
Give me a second.
让我和他说
You can do this.
你可以的
You're not a boy. If you walk in there acting like a man.
你不是男孩了 进去之后要像个男人
Okay?
知道吗
Go in there with confidence
自信地走进去
and all they'll see is a boyish looking man.
他们会觉得你只是看着年轻
Or a stupid teenager pretending to be a man.
或者只是个装老成的傻瓜毛头小子
I'm going to get my head blown off
我肯定会被那些
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表