剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
Everyone around me gets hurt.
在我身边的每个人都会受伤
Mountain ash is some of what you'll use to create the barrier.
花楸就是你们用来创造结界的东西
The only way to protect one person is to kill another.
保护一个人唯一的方法就是杀了另一个人
A certain level of electric current
一定的电流
can keep me from transforming.
可以让你们变不了身
Derek killed one of ours.
德里克杀了一个我们的人
Either he joins our pack, or Kali goes after him,
他加入我们的族群 或者卡莉找到他
And we kill him.
我们杀了他
Okay, keep pressure on it.
好了 用手压着
The doctor's on her way.
医生马上就来
And does anyone know where Dr. Hilyard is?
谁知道希尔亚德医生在哪吗
Oh, thank god.
太好了
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不好意思
Thank you for bringing me dinner.
谢谢你给我带晚餐
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吧
Except for half the accident victims in a ten car pile-up
出了十车连环相撞的伤员
being rerouted here from downtown,
要转移去市区
And the E.R. attending not answering any of his pages,
急诊室主治医生一个病人都没接
Yeah, I'm okay.
我还好
What does not answering pages mean?
什么叫一个病人都没接
It means that nobody can find him,
就是说没人找得到他
So now we have to wait for the on call to get here.
现在我们只可以等待命医生过来
Miss. Yes?
小姐 怎么了
Excuse me, can I kind of please have something for the pain?
请问可以给我些药缓解疼痛吗
Okay, I'm sorry. I know.
抱歉 我知道很痛
But, actually, giving you something could complicate things,
但随便给你些药可能会使病情复杂化
So we really just need to wait for the doctors.
所以我们只能在这里等医生来
Okay? yeah.
知道吗 知道了
Okay. How much longer on dr. Hilyard?
好了 希尔亚德还要多久才到
Ten minutes.
十分钟
Uh, you know, I think that I read online
我在网上看到说
that sometimes human contact can help with pain.
有时人体接触可以缓解疼痛
Someone... someone help me!
有人吗 谁来帮帮我
Oh, I need help!
我需要帮助
It's Dr. Hilyard again.
我是希尔亚德医生
Can you let Melissa know that it may be more than ten minutes?
帮我跟麦丽莎说可能十多分钟才到
I think there's an accident up ahead.
我前面出事故了
Yeah, a ten car pile-up, which is why we need you here.
好的 十车连环相撞 我们这里需要你
I'm going as fast as I can.
我尽快赶过去
Okay, gentle, gentle, gentle! -
好了 轻点 轻点
What did you do to him? Nothing.
你对他做了什么 什么都没做
He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing,
他说他胸口痛呼吸困难
But it just kept getting worse.
情况越来越糟糕
This is not good.
不太乐观啊
How much longer on dr. Hilyard?
麦丽莎医生还要多久
His larynx has shifted to the side.
他的喉咙移位了
I think it's a tension pneumothorax.
我想应该是张力性气胸
Mistletoe.
是槲寄生
Can you two please go back to the waiting room?
麻烦你们俩回去等候室
Where are the nurses and the doctors?
护士和医生都到哪去了
Where is everyone? it's a full house tonight.
大家都去哪了 今晚医院满员了
They're tending to other patients.
他们在照看其他病人
Okay, well, mom, how can we help?
好吧 妈 我们能帮什么忙吗
Honey, you can't. His lung is collapsed.
亲爱的 你帮不了 他的肺衰竭了
His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity, so...
他的心脏被胸腔挤压着 所以
He's gonna die, isn't he?
他会死吗
No. No, he's not.
不 不会的
Scott, you grab the tape.
斯科特 你拿胶布
You grab those scissors and cut his shirt open.
你用剪刀把他的衣服剪开
Okay.
好了
Mom, he's not breathing.
妈 他呼吸不了
I know, I know.
我知道
Okay.
好了
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
Okay, here we go.
好了
Thank you.
谢谢
No problem.
没什么
What?
怎么了
That was awesome.
你太厉害了
It was no problem, you know?
这没什么
I mean, it wasn't a big deal.
这没什么大不了
I know you're not gonna believe me,
我知道你不会相信
But I didn't do anything.
但我什么都没做
All I know is that the minute that you got here,
我只知道 当你们来到这里以后
You went right for Danny, and your brother went for Lydia.
你和丹尼好上了 你兄弟和莉迪亚好上了
We're not gonna hurt him.
我们不会伤害他的
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你呢
Because we knew one of them was gonna be important to you,
因为我们知道他们其中一个对你来说很重要
And now we know it's Lydia.
现在我们知道是莉迪亚
What is it?
那是什么
Two missing?
两人失踪
Hang on, hang on.
等等
They were both in the car?
他们都在车上吗
No, dad, they're trying to tell you
不 老爸 他们是想告诉你
that it was two separate kidnappings, okay?
这是两起独♥立♥的绑♥架♥
Two doctors, both gone.
两名医生失踪了
So whose car is this?
这是谁的车
Dr. Hilyard, the on-call doctor.
希尔亚德医生 待命的医生
The E.R. attending is the one that never made it in.
急诊室主治医生没来
Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?
我们先听你说吧 好吗
Yeah.
好
Boys, give us a second.
小伙子们 给我们点时间
These are definitely sacrifices, right?
这肯定是献祭 对吧
Yeah, it's one deaton mentioned: healers.
对 德亚顿曾经提到过 医生
What about danny? He threw up mistletoe.
丹尼怎么回事 他吐槲寄生
That's not a coincidence,
这肯定不是巧合
And if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died.
要不是他和伊森在一起 他可能已经死了
Danny's not a healer.
丹尼不是医生
I...
我
Can you hear that?
你听到吗
They found a body.
他们找到一具尸体
What does it mean?
那是什么意思
It means they're coming...
意思是 他们今晚
tonight.
要过来
Really, boys?
不是吧 帅哥们
Boys!
两位帅哥
What do you think you're doing?
你们在干什么呢
Uh, we were watching over you.
我们在照顾你啊
We wanted to make sure you weren't the third sacrifice.
我们要确保你不是第三位祭品
But both of you were asleep.
但你们俩都睡着了
You were on watch last.
轮到你了吧
What are you talking about? You were on watch last.
瞎说什么呢 上一班应该轮到你了
No, you were on watch last.
不是我 是你
I might've been on watch last.
好像是轮到我了
My heroes.
我的英雄们
Wait, didn't you say that they were all doctors?
等等 你们不是说他们都是医生吗
I mean, I haven't had an M.D.
而我最近并没有
recently attached to the end of my name,
获得什么医学博士学位
so I think I'm in the clear.
所以我觉得我是安全的
Yeah, but it could just come under
是 但他们在找的可能是
any kind of healer, mom,
任何一种医护者 妈妈
and you were definitely a healer last night.
而昨晚你绝对是个医护者
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna be anyone's human sacrifice today,
好吧 但今天我不会成为任何人的活人祭品
so both of you get your butts to school.
所以你们俩赶紧给我上学去吧
Good morning.
早上好
As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing--
如你们所知 哈里斯老师仍然下落不明
I mean, sick.
我是说他病了
Anyway, I'm filling in while we all hope and pray
在有幸找到更资深的教职人员前
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表