剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
Kira, you forgot all the research you did for that boy you like.
吉良 给你喜欢的小子找的调查资料 你忘带了
We're not leaving without it.
没拿到手不能走
Somebody really doesn't want our hands in there.
看来真是不想让我们拿到那东西啊
We're gonna need a lot more help.
我们需要更多帮助
Lydia's got sort of a talent.
莉迪亚有种能力
I'm psychic.
我会通灵术
You opened a door.
你打开了一扇门
It will draw them here, like a beacon.
把他们吸引至此 就像灯塔
Bring him around back. And keep it quiet.
把他带回来 不要声张
No one needs to know except
除了必要的人之外
for the people who absolutely need to know.
别让其他人知道
Oh, here we go.
麻烦来了
Hey. He is not coming in.
他不能进来
This is the only hospital that will take him. What about County?
只有这愿意接收他 县医院呢
You'd be surprised how fast
这种人需要手术的时候
things fill up when a guy like this needs surgery.
那些人一般都会忙得腾不出手
They turfed him to us? Yeah.
所以把他转给我们了 没错
If County doesn't want to operate on him...
如果县医院不想给他做手术
Then someone has to.
总得有人做
Somebody needs to do his pre-op interview.
得有个人给他做个术前检查
Who usually does that?
通常是谁做
Me.
我
Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do.
马上给我滚过来 还有事要干呢
Dude, I'm already in bed.
老弟 我已经窝床上啦
And aren't we getting a little old for this?
现在还做这种事太幼稚了吧
We do this for Coach.
这么做是为教练好
I thought we did this to Coach.
是为了折磨他吧
Whatever, okay? You know he needs this.
随便啦 反正他需要这个
He lives for this stuff. He loves it.
他就是为此而生的 他就爱这档子事
But it's the middle of the night.
但现在是半夜
4:15 actually.
准确地说是凌晨4点15分
Which means it's after midnight
也就是说现在是新的一天了
and officially Mischief Night/Day,
是恶作剧之夜或者说之日了
and, by perfectly awesome coincidence,
而且呢 更巧的是
it's also happens to be Coach's birthday.
今天还是教练的生日
So if you are not down here in five seconds,
所以如果你五秒之内不出现
I will destroy you.
我就去干掉你
Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two...
听到了吗 五 四 三 二
One. I hate you.
一 真讨厌
Try to keep in mind exactly what this guy's capable of.
一定要时刻警惕这家伙
who decided to walk onto a school bus
他之前是一个电气工程师
with a shrapnel bomb.
上了一辆校车
He left four students dead and a fifth with no legs.
让四名学生丧生 一名学生失去了双腿
Just out of curiosity,
我就问问
have any of his psychiatrists made any progress?
他的所有心理医生研究出什么了吗
I'm told this is the same thing almost every day.
他们每天都说同样的话
When he gets out, he's going to do it again.
他们说 他一旦出来 就会再次作案
And next time, he's going to get it right.
而下一次 他会得偿所愿
Mr. Barrow,
巴罗先生
do you understand that scar
你知道
tissue has formed around a piece of shrapnel
上一次受伤时遗留在你体内的弹片
that remains in your body from a previous injury
周围已经形成了阻碍你的正常生理机能的
and that it is now blocking vital functions?
瘢痕组织吗
Yes.
知道
Do you understand that we must put you under general anesthesia
你知道明天早上我们得将你全身麻醉
tomorrow morning in order to remove the obstruction?
进行移除手术吗
Do the kids still pull pranks the day before Halloween?
孩子们还在万圣节前夜玩恶作剧吗
You mean Mischief Night?
你是指恶作剧之夜吗
Where I'm from, we called it Hell Night.
在我的故乡 我们管它叫地狱之夜
And, yes, I understand.
至于刚才的问题 我知道
Do you have any allergies to any medications?
你对什么药物过敏吗
No.
没有
Are you taking any medications other than the ones listed here?
除了这些药物你还服用过其它药物吗
Temazepam. Divalproex.
替马西泮 双丙戊酸
I just take what they give me.
医生给我什么我吃什么
I'm going to need to listen to his heart.
我得听听他的心跳
In...
吸气
And out.
呼气
In.
吸气
In.
吸气
Why don't you just ask the question you really want to ask?
你为什么不问你真正想问的问题
Why did you do it?
你为什么那么做
I saw their eyes.
我看到了他们的眼睛
Their eyes were glowing.
他们的眼睛在发光
I saw them.
我看到了
I saw their eyes!
我看到了他们的眼睛
Their eyes were glowing! Their eyes were glowing!
他们的眼睛在发光 他们的眼睛在发光
Their eyes were glowing!
他们的眼睛在发光
You're back in school?
你们回来上学了
No, just to talk.
不 只是来和你谈谈
Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys.
对你们来说 这可真稀罕啊
Usually, you're just hurting,
你们一般一句话不说就伤人
maiming, and killing.
撕扯加杀戮
You need a pack.
你需要一个族群
We need an Alpha.
而我们需要一只阿尔法狼
Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though.
绝对不行 不过这笑话不错
You came to us for help. We helped.
你找我们帮忙 我们也帮了
You beat his face into a bloody pulp.
你们把他的脸都打花了
That's not helping. In my opinion,
根本没帮上忙 在我看来
that's actually counter-productive.
只起到了反效果
Why would I say yes?
为什么我要同意
We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful.
加上我们 你们的力量会更加强大
There's no reason to say no.
有什么理由要拒绝呢
I can think of one.
我能想到一个理由
Like the two of you holding Derek's claws
你们抓着德里克的爪子
while Kali impaled Boyd.
导致卡莉捅死了博伊德
In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now.
我们现在就捅死他俩怎么样
You want to try?
有种来试试
Sorry, but they don't trust you.
抱歉 他们不信任你们
And neither do I.
我也不信
What now?
现在怎么办
No. No way.
不 不行
We never finished. And we don't have to.
我们没毕业嘛 没必要毕业
What if I want to?
如果我想呢
You... You seriously want to go back to high school?
你 你居然想回高中上学
Is this about Lydia?
是因为莉迪亚吗
This is about getting Scott to change his mind.
是因为要让斯科特接受我们
We're not just Betas anymore. We're Omegas.
我们已经不是贝塔狼了 已经变成了欧米茄狼
The bitches, remember?
那些贱女人干的好事
When everyone we've screwed over
我们以前惹过的家伙们
finds out we don't have a pack anymore,
发现我们已经没有了族群
what do you think's going to happen?
你觉得他们会怎么对我们
We're dead on our own.
我们绝对活不长
That's still better than being back in high school.
死了也比回高中强
I'm not doing it. No way.
我不干 绝对不行
What?
怎么
I'm not taking math.
我不上数学课
I'll take it for you.
我替你上
All right, that's my face!
打到哥的脸了
Hey, dude, good decision, buddy.
兄弟 你的决定是正确的
Good Alpha decision.
阿尔法狼英明
I hope so. No, you know so.
但愿吧 你心里也清楚的
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Me? You.
说我吗 不然呢
You looking at her?
你在看她吗
Her?
她
Who her?
哪个她
Her her. Kira. You like her?
就她啊 吉良 你喜欢她吗
No. I mean...
不 我是说
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表