剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf.
《少狼》前情回顾
Are you aware of what your abilities can do for others?
你注意到你的能力能为别人做什么吗
And that's all that was left of her. Talia.
她的遗骸只剩这些 塔莉娅
I have to ask her something.
我有事情要问她
You can do this.
你可以的
Skinny, defenseless Stiles is a nogitsune.
手无缚鸡之力的瘦子斯泰尔斯就是野狐
Oh, my God!
天啊
Why's it taking so long?
为什么这么久还不来
The doctor is on his way. He comes highly recommended.
医生在路上了 他医术有口皆碑的
Did I ask for a professional reference?
我是在问他的专业能力吗
I asked why it was taking so long.
我问的是怎么还没来
That is a question of time.
我问的是时间
Not quality of service.
不是服务质量
Do you think I would pay for an idiot to look at him?
你觉得我会花钱雇个白♥痴♥来看他吗
No, Ikeda- sama.
不会的 池田先生
Can any of you idiots tell me why
你们这帮白♥痴♥里有知道
he hasn't moved in 12 hours?
他为什么12个小时一动不动的么
No? Then where the hell is the doctor?
不知道吗 那医生他妈的在哪儿
池田様、 遅れて、
池田君 我来晚了
大変すみません。
非常抱歉
Apologize if you can't do anything.
如果你无能为力再道歉吧
Have you worked with wolves before?
你以前给狼看过病吗
Here and there.
偶尔吧
And what's our patient's name?
病人叫什么
Yuki. Hello, Yuki.
由岐 你好 由岐
Now what have you gotten yourself into,
你遇到什么麻烦了
my friend?
我的朋友
Has Yuki been around any unusual plants?
由岐靠近过什么不寻常的植物吗
Something that looks like moss?
比如长得像苔藓的植物
It would be bright green, almost neon.
看起来是亮绿色 接近霓虹的颜色
It's called lichen and it's highly toxic.
那种植物叫地衣 毒性很高
I need to know if Yuki has consumed any.
我得知道由岐是否吞服过
If he has the poison, just treat him.
如果他中毒了 那就治好他
I'm sorry, but not without knowing the species.
很抱歉 只有知道毒物种类才能对症下药
I need a sample.
我需要样品
It's in the garden.
就在花♥园♥里
Shigeki, take him.
茂树 带他去
無礼もの。
一群蠢货
これども男か!
还算男人吗
てめえら、そんな態度で、
就你们这样的态度
びふりみになれると思ってんのか!
能干成什么事啊
Superstitious idiots.
一帮迷信的白♥痴♥
Is this what you're looking for?
这就是你想找的东西吗
Hold this, please.
拿着这个 谢谢
You really think Yuki got in here and ate this stuff?
你真的认为由岐来了这里 吃了这个吗
Actually,
事实上
I think Yuki probably doesn't come anywhere near here.
我认为由岐可能永远不会靠近这里
I doubt if you could even drag him in.
你们想把他拖进来都不行
Some part of him probably senses what happened here.
他可能感觉到了这里发生过的事
To your father and the Nogitsune possessing him.
你父亲和附身在他身上的野狐的过去
This particular lichen is called Letharia vulpina.
这个特殊的地衣是杂髓衣属苔藓
Wolf lichen.
狼之地衣
They used it to poison wolves and foxes.
人们用它来毒害狼和狐狸
They'd put out pieces of meat with crushed glass
在一块肉上放粗碎的玻璃
and bits of the lichen in it.
和一点地衣
The glass perforated the intestines of the animal
玻璃导致动物的肠道穿孔
so the vulpinic acid could reach the internal organs faster.
因此狐衣酸可以迅速进入内脏
What did you do to my wolf?
你对我的狼做了什么
Well, I didn't poison him with lichen.
我没用地衣毒害他
But I did give him a powerful paralytic agent.
但我确实给他来了一点强效失能剂
The same one I put on that jar.
和我放在那个罐子上的一样
Kanima.
变形怪
I guess we both know a few things, Ikeda- san.
看来你也不是什么都不知道嘛 池田君
Born out of the blood of a nogitsune,
在野狐之血中生长
this lichen is quite special.
这个地衣非常特殊
More powerful than you know.
比你了解得更具威力
What... What are you going to use it for?
你 你打算用它来做什么
There's a fox hiding inside a teenage boy.
有一只狐狸藏在一个少年的体内
And I'm going to poison it.
我要对它下毒
Oh God.
我的天啊
Get back! Everyone, get back!
后退 所有人都后退
Everyone, get back!
所有人 后退
Allison!
艾莉森
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克
He's not breathing.
他没有呼吸了
Scott, he's not breathing!
斯科特 他的呼吸停止了
He was vibrating, he's not breathing.
他一直在颤抖 没呼吸了
Scott, he's not breathing!
斯科特 他没呼吸了
I saw what you did. Now's not the time for anybody else to see.
我看到你做了什么 但不能让别人看到
Two people said they saw Stiles's jeep leave the hospital.
有两个人看到斯泰尔斯的车离开了医院
Someone needs to find him. Now.
得快点找到他 马上
Is it me or was this cut?
是我看错了还是这东西真是被切断的
Tell the others to keep an eye out for signs of sabotage.
通知大家密切注意蓄意破坏迹象
You have to tell Stilinski.
你必须告诉斯蒂林斯
You have to tell him what's really wrong with Stiles.
你得告诉他 斯泰尔斯到底出了什么事
Any news?
有消息了吗
They're still looking for him.
他们还在找他
It's past the 48-hour mark,
已经过了两天之限
but I guess if anyone's going to be missing for two days
不过如果有人能失踪两天还没事
and turn up just fine, it's Stiles.
那应该就是斯泰尔斯了
What about Isaac?
那艾萨克呢
Maybe we should go by the hospital before school.
也许上学前我们应该先去医院一趟
Sheriff? Yeah.
警长 怎么
He just needs your signature.
他需要你签名
It's just printer cartridges and stuff.
只是打印机墨盒什么的
Batteries for the next blackout.
还有为下次停电准备的备用电池
Not a bad idea,
有备无患
considering the number of electrical problems in this town.
镇里三天两头地停电
I know you're a bit preoccupied at the moment.
我知道你现在很担心你儿子...
What is it?
怎么了
This might sound strange,
也许这话有点奇怪
but have you had any issues with yakuza?
不过你最近有惹到日本黑帮人士吗
Japanese Mafia? Specifically, a guy named Katashi.
日本黑帮吗 具体来说 是一个叫坚的人
Have you been here all night?
你整晚都在这里吗
Yeah, they won't let me see him because I'm not family.
因为我不是他的家人 他们不让我见他
I told them he doesn't have any.
我跟他们说 他没有家人
He's got us.
他有我们
And I've got a key card.
而且我有门卡
Be quick.
动作快点
I thought he'd be healing by now.
他不是应该自愈吗
So did I.
我也这么以为
Is he in pain?
他很疼吗
It won't heal him, but it helps with the pain.
这样治不好他 但是应该会减缓痛苦
Did Stiles really do this?
真是斯泰尔斯干的吗
Whatever's controlling him did it.
是控制他的东西干的
Whatever's inside him.
在他身体内部的东西
Well, then how do we get
那我们该怎么做
whatever's inside of him the hell out of him?
才能把那玩意赶出来
I'm working on it.
我在想办法
The thing is, in all of the stories, kitsune are tricksters.
问题是 所有故事里都讲过 狐妖很狡猾
They're mischievous.
精通骗术
They don't really get caught up in right or wrong
它们根本不在意事情正确与否
or even understand it.
甚至根本不懂
What's that mean? It's just doing this for the hell of it?
什么意思 它根本就是随心所欲吗
No, there was something else I found.
不 我还发现了其他东西
If you somehow offend a nogitsune, it can react pretty badly.
如果你惹到了野狐 它的反应会很激烈
How do you offend a nogitsune?
怎么能惹到它
I don't know. But if it's doing something this bad,
我不知道 但如果它做事这么过分
then someone really, really offended it.
应该是有人惹它暴怒了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表