剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
She was harmless.
她不具有威胁性
But I did it because you wanted me to.
但我依旧杀了她 因为你希望我这么做
I did everything you asked to be a part of this pack.
为了加入族群 我做了你要求的一切
You did it to be with Ennis,
你这么做是为了和恩尼斯在一起
so don't point that accusing toe at me.
不要怪到我头上来
And as for harmless,
至于有没有威胁
how harmless does she look now?
她现在看起来还毫无威胁吗
I thought she was dead.
我以为她死了
Did you?
是吗
Are you asking...
你的意思是
If maybe there was a moment of uncertainty?
是否有一丝可能
That when I walked away
当我转身走开
thinking she was dead,
认为她已经死了
that maybe I turned back?
也许我回头了
And maybe I saw her there, lying perfectly still,
也许我看到她 一动不动地躺在那
but I focused my hearing anyway.
我还是仔细去听了
Listened to the sound of her heart still beating,
听到她的心脏还在跳动
still fighting for life, and I thought,
还在挣扎 然后我想
"I could go back and finish it,
我可以回去结束了她
or I could let someone I love die peacefully."
或者让我爱之人平静地死去
And maybe I just kept walking.
也许我只是继续走开了
My heart bleeds for you, Kali.
我的心在淌血呢 卡莉
Apparently hers
显然她的心脏
could have bled a little more.
本该更为枯竭
For years, the nemeton's power was virtually gone,
几年过去了 圣洞的力量几乎消失
like the dying ember of a burned out fire.
就像火星快要熄灭的灰烬
But a few months earlier,
但是在彻底泯灭的几个月前
something happened
出现了变化
that caused that ember to glow a little brighter.
灰烬又燃起来了
Something that gave it a spark of power again.
有一样东西又让它有了能量
The sacrifice of a virgin.
处子献祭
You didn't know what you were doing back then,
你当时并不知道自己在做什么
but killing Paige in the root cellar,
但是在地窖里杀死佩吉
sacrificing her there, gave power to the nemeton.
进行献祭 给圣洞带来了力量
You gave it power again.
你又赋予了它力量
You gave me power.
赋予了我力量
Just enough to hold on to life a little longer.
恰巧让我多活了段时间
Long enough to be found.
能及时被人发现
She's still breathing.
她还有呼吸
He just let me go, said it was a gesture of goodwill.
他放我走了 说是为了表示友好
No other reason.
没有其它原因
He had to have a reason.
他这么做肯定有原因
I don't think he does anything without a reason.
他做任何事情都有原因
Well, if that means I should continue
如果你的意思是
to be profoundly terrified, then don't worry about it.
我应该保持高度恐慌 不用担心
I got that covered.
我已经深有体会了
You know mistletoe is important to druids,
你知道槲寄生对德鲁伊人很重要
but do you know the myth
但是你知道
of why people kiss under mistletoe?
人们为什么要在槲寄生下亲吻的神话吗
No. It's a Norse myth.
不知道 那是个挪威神话
Baldur, the son of odin,
巴尔德尔 奥丁之子
was the most beloved by the other gods,
众神最为喜爱他
so much that they wanted to protect him
他们想要保护他
from all of the dangers in the world.
远离世上所有危险
His mother, Frigg, took an oath
他的母亲弗丽嘉
from fire and water, metal, stone, and every living thing,
要水 火 金属 石头和一切生物宣誓
that they would never hurt Baldur.
它们永远不会伤害巴尔德尔
At a gathering, they tested him.
在一次集♥会♥上 他们对他进行测试
Stones, arrows, and flame
石头 箭 火焰
were all hurled at him.
都扔向他
Nothing worked.
他丝毫无恙
But there was one god who wasn't so enamored of Baldur.
但有一个神并不那么热爱巴尔德尔
The god of mischief, Loki.
邪神 洛基
Loki discovered that Frigg had forgotten to ask mistletoe,
洛基发现弗丽嘉忘了要槲寄生宣誓
a tiny, seemingly harmless plant.
一种小小的 看起来无害的植物
And completely overlooked.
它彻底被忽视了
Loki fashioned a dart out of mistletoe,
洛基用槲寄生做了一个飞镖
and it killed Baldur.
并用它杀了巴尔德尔
Frigg was heartbroken.
弗丽嘉心碎了
She decreed that mistletoe
她下令从今往后槲寄生
would never again be used as a weapon
将永远不能成为武器
and that she would place a kiss on anyone
而她会亲吻任何从槲寄生
who passed under it.
下面走过的人
So now we hang mistletoe underneath our door
所以我们现在在过节的时候
during the holidays...
把槲寄生挂在门框下
so that we will never overlook it again.
这样我们就永远都不会 再忽视它
We were the overlooked...
我们就是被忽视的人
The emissaries.
使者
It was a mistake Deucalion and the alphas
这是丢卡利翁和阿尔法狼们
should never have made,
永不该犯的错误
because I made an oath of my own.
因为我有一个自己的誓言
From virgins and warriors,
从处子 到战士
from healers, philosophers, and guardians,
从医护者 哲学家 到守护者
to loan me their power so that I could teach these monsters
借助他们的力量 我可以教这些怪物
that their monstrous actions would never be overlooked.
他们这些强大的力量将永不会被忽视
You killed innocent people. So have you.
你滥杀无辜 你也一样
I know the real color of your eyes, Derek.
我知道你眼睛的真实颜色 德里克
And I know what it means.
我知道这意味着什么
I'm not asking you to save just my life.
我不是求你救我的命而已
I'm asking you to save everyone they'll ever hurt again.
我是在求你救他们将要伤害的每一个人
You can't beat them.
你斗不过他们的
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Boyd asked you right before he died,
博伊德临死前问过你
what happens to a werewolf during a lunar eclipse?
月蚀的时候狼人会怎么样
You didn't get the chance to tell him,
你没来得及告诉他
but you know, don't you?
但你是知道的 对吧
What happens, Derek?
会怎样 德里克
During the total lunar eclipse?
在月蚀到来 一片漆黑的时候
We lose all our power.
我们会失去所有力量
So then they're essentially trapped?
那然后他们就被困住了
Yeah, right. There's no way of getting them
对 没错 如果不把电力恢复
out without turning the power back on.
没办法把他们赶出去
But wait, wait, wait, if the power's back on,
等 等下 如果电力恢复了
they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?
他们会听见电梯的动静的 对吧
And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek
然后他们一等电梯停下
as soon as it stops.
就会找到詹尼弗和德里克的
We can't get in a fight with them.
我们不能跟他们动手
You've got us now. It's too much to risk.
你现在有我们了 危险太大了
They want her dead, and if she dies,
他们想让她死 如果她真死了
there's nothing that we can do for stiles's dad or cora.
我们就没办法救斯泰尔斯的爸爸或者是科拉了
I don't even think I know which teacher this is.
我都不知道说的这是哪个老师
She's--she's the one with the brown hair.
她 她的头发是棕色的
She's kind of hot.
长得很正点
No, it's jus-- just an observation.
我 我只是说我的观察而已
I've got an idea.
我有主意了
What are they doing?
他们干什么呢
Plotting.
密谋
You ready? yeah.
准备好了 嗯
You're not nervous, are you?
你不紧张吧 对吧
Do I look nervous?
我看着像紧张吗
No, not at all.
没 一点儿不像
Did he look nervous? Terrified.
他看起来紧张吗 吓坏了
Yeah, I can still hear you, very, very clearly.
我说 我能听见你们说话 听得清清楚楚
Just go as soon as you see them, okay?
一看见他们就动身 知道吗
Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
好 好 明白
I don't think they're on this floor.
我觉得他们不在这层
Derek, please look at me.
德里克 看看我
All right, come on, come on, come on!
好 赶紧 赶紧
I got her. Okay, get the door.
我抱着她了 好 去开门
Stiles, let's go!
斯泰尔斯 快走
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表