剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Worse.
还有更糟的
Deucalion.
是丢卡利翁
He was talking to them. Something about time running out.
他告诉他们 大限将至
What does it mean?
什么意思
He's gonna kill them.
他要杀了他们
No, no, no, no, no, he didn't say that.
不不不 他没那么说
He did make them a promise
他只是向他们保证
that by the full moon that they'd both be dead.
月圆之日就是他们的死期
The next full moon?
下一个月圆之日
Tomorrow night.
就在明晚
I don't see anything. Look again.
我没看出什么名堂 再看看
How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?
难道这些抓痕能告诉我博伊德和艾瑞卡的下落
It's the same on both sides.
图案是对称的
Exactly the same. It's nothing.
两边完全一样 依旧没什么用
Pareidolia.
空想性错视
Seeing patterns that aren't there.
看到了不存在的模型
It's a subset of apophenia.
数据真理妄想症的表现啊
They're trying to help.
她们确实想帮忙
These two.
就凭她俩
This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle.
这位 曾利用我唤醒我那疯子叔叔
Thank you. And this one,
谢谢你了 还有这位
who shot about 30 arrows into me and my pack.
朝我和我的族群射了不下30箭
Okay, all right, now, come on.
好吧 别这样
No one died, all right? Look, there may have been
至少没出人命 或许大家受了点伤
a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death.
一点小伤 但没闹出人命
That's what I call an important distinction.
这是不幸中的万幸了
My mother died.
我母亲死了
Your family's little honor code killed your mother.
是你家族的那点荣誉准则害死她的
Not me.
不是我
That girl was looking for Scott.
那女孩在找斯科特
I'm here to help him, not you.
我是来帮他 不是帮你
You wanna help?
你想帮忙是吧
Find something real.
找点靠谱的
Give her a chance.
让她帮忙吧
Okay, they're on our side now.
她们现在站我们这边
Well then maybe you should tell her what her mother
那你应该告诉她
was actually trying to do that night.
那晚她母亲到底要做什么
Okay, what would a pack of alphas want with Erica and Boyd?
那群阿尔法狼为啥要抓艾瑞卡和博伊德
I'm not sure it's them they want.
我觉得目标并不是他俩
Okay, what, like Derek? Like they're recruiting?
那目标该是德里克么 他们在招募狼人
Hey, scott.
斯科特
You coming?
去上课了
The stock market is based on two principles.
股票市场是基于两点准则
What are they?
有谁知道
Yes, Mccall, you can go to the bathroom.
好吧 麦高 你可以去厕所了
Anybody else?
其他人呢
Uh, no, coach, I know the answer.
不 老师 我知道答案
Oh, you're serious.
哎呀 你真知道啊
Yes. Risk and reward.
是的 风险和回报
Wow! Who are you?
我的亲娘舅呀 这是谁啊
And what have you done to Mccall?
你是不是对麦高施啥咒了
Don't answer that. I like you better.
别回答 我更喜欢现在的你
I like you better.
更喜欢现在的你
Does anybody have a quarter?
谁有25美分
A quarter. Yep.
25美分 我有
Stilinski, I think you, uh...
斯蒂林斯 我猜这个
You dropped this.
是你掉的
And congratulations.
恭喜你丫长大了
Risk and reward.
风险和回报
Put the quarter in the mug,
把25美分投入杯中
win the reward.
就有奖励
Okay, watch coach.
好了 看老子的
That's how you do it.
老师就是这么牛
Okay. Danny.
好吧 丹尼
Risk, reward. What's the reward?
你要玩吗 啥奖励
You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow.
明天不用参加突击考试
Coach, it's not a pop quiz if you tell us about it.
老师 你都告诉我们了就不叫突击考试了
Danny, you know, I really expect more
丹尼 此刻我希望你
from you at this point. Really.
多做事少说话 真的
Mccall. Risk, reward.
麦高 想玩吗
The risk. If you don't put that quarter in the mug,
挑战是 你若没把25美分投进杯里
You have to take the pop-- the--the quiz.
就得参加突击考试
And--and you have to write an essay.
还得写篇论文
Risk, more work.
失败了 就得做更多作业
Reward--
成功了
No work at all.
就没有作业咯
Or choose not to play.
或者选择不玩
But isn't this just chance? No.
这不就是碰运气吗 错
You know your abilities, your coordination, your focus,
你的能力 协调力 注意力
past experience--all factors affecting the outcome.
过去的经验 这些因素都影响结果
So what's it gonna be, Mccall?
你怎么选呢 麦高
More work, no work, or choose not to play?
更多作业 没有作业 还是选择不玩
No play.
不玩
Okay. Who's next?
好吧 下一个谁来
Who wants the quarter?
谁想抛两毛五硬币
There ya go! There's a gamblin' man!
就是你了 聪明人
Come on! Step up, step up.
来吧 快点
All right, Stilinski.
很好 斯蒂林斯
Stiles. Yeah, coach, I got it.
斯泰尔斯 教练 我明白
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
I couldn't find her.
我找不到她
I just figured she'd hooked up with her other friends.
我以为她找其他朋友去了
Has no one really seen her since last night?
昨晚之后就没人见过她了吗
No. We put out an A.P.B., but,
是的 我们发了全境通告 但
Stiles, all her friends say you were the last person who saw her.
斯泰尔斯 她朋友都说你是最后一个见她的人
Me? We hope that it's just
我吗 我们希望这只是
a series of bad decisions based on too much to drink.
因为喝多了所以记错了
But if you remember anything else, you call me.
但如果你又想起了什么 记得打给我
All right?
好吗
Yes!
太棒了
Reward!
是奖励
Okay, who's next?
好的 下一个谁来
Greenberg, put your hand down.
格林伯格 别举手了
You don't have a chance.
你不可能的
I want one.
我想要一个
Which one?
哪一个
The straight one, obviously.
肯定是直的那个啦
What if it's not a symbol?
如果这不是一个符号♥
What if it's actually a logo?
而是一个标志呢
So you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?
所以你觉得他们绑♥架♥Heather是为了转化她
Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers.
德里克说转化青少年比较容易
But what would a pack of alphas need with a beta?
一群阿尔法狼要一只贝塔狼干什么
Scott, I don't know. I don't care.
斯科特 我不知道 我才不管呢
All right? This girl...
好吧 这女生
Our moms were best friends before mine died, all right?
我妈死前 我们俩的妈妈很要好
We used to take frickin' bubble baths together when we were three.
我们三岁时还一起洗过泡泡浴
I gotta find her.
我必须找到她
Then we need Isaac to remember.
所以得找艾萨克来回忆
How? Peter and Derek couldn't do it.
怎么做 皮特和德里克都做不到
You know any other werewolves with a better trick?
你认识其他有更好的办法的狼人吗
Maybe not a werewolf.
或许我们要找的不是狼人
But someone who knows a lot about 'em.
而是一个对其十分了解的人
Obviously, it's not going to be particularly...
很明显 这会非常地
comfortable.
不舒服
But if we can slow your heart rate down enough,
如果你的心率降到足够低
you'll slip into a trance-like state.
你会陷入神游状态
Like being hypnotized.
就像被催眠了
Exactly. You'll be half transformed.
没错 你会处于半转化状态
It'll let us access your subconscious mind.
我们就能进入你的潜意识
How slow does his heart rate need to be?
心率得多低呢
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表