剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
but you're not understanding the word.
但是你们却不理解这个词
It's derived from the Latin sacrificium,
这个词来自于拉丁语sacrificium
an offering to a deity, a sacred rite.
是指献给神的祭品 一种神圣的仪式
A necessary evil.
一种必要的邪恶
Stop.
住手
Oh, I wish I could.
我希望我能住手
But you don't know the Alphas like I do.
但是我比你了解阿尔法狼
Please, stop.
求你了 不要
But you, Lydia,
但是你 莉迪亚
you're not a sacrifice.
你不是祭品
You're just a girl who knows too much.
你只是知道得太多了
Actually, a girl who knew too much.
很快你就什么都不知道了
Lydia, don't!
莉迪亚 不要抵抗
Scott?
斯科特
Unbelievable.
不可思议
You have no idea what you are, do you?
你根本不知道自己是什么吧
The wailing woman.
哀号♥的女人
A banshee, right before my eyes.
报丧女妖 就在我的眼前
You're just like me, Lydia.
你跟我一样 莉迪亚
Look like the innocent flower,
看起来像是一朵无辜的小花
but be the serpent under it.
背后却是一条毒蛇
It's too bad, though...
太不幸了
And too late.
来不及了
No, please...
不要 求你了
One last philosopher.
最后一个哲学家
Allison!
艾莉森
Mistletoe.
檞寄生
Drop it!
放下刀
There was a girl.
有一个女孩
Years ago, we found her in the woods,
很多年前 我们在树林里发现了她
her face and body slashed apart.
她被割断了喉咙
That was you, wasn't it?
就是你 对吗
Maybe I should've started with philosophers,
也许我应该先从哲学家下手
with knowledge and strategy.
他们既有知识 又有策略
Healers...
医护者
Warriors...
战士
Guardians...
守护者
Virgins.
处子
Dad?
爸爸
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表