剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Uh, no, no bodies, but, um--
没 没有尸体 但
What? Two girls.
但什么 有两个姑娘
They brought the first one in,
他们带了其中一个过来
Caitlin, for a tox screen,
叫凯特琳 给她做了兴♥奋♥剂♥检测
And then I overheard that her girlfriend, Emily,
然后我听说她的女友 艾米莉
Just disappeared.
失踪了
I mean, they were out in the woods and--
她们跑进了森林 然后...
Nobody's found her yet?
还没找到她吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, first one. Caitlin.
好吧 第一个是 凯特琳
Is she here? Is she here right now?
她在吗 她现在在这儿吗
I think so.
我觉得在吧
okay, where? okay, okay, wait.
好吧 在哪儿 好吧 等等
Just wait a minute. I have to talk to her.
等一下 我得和她谈谈
Why?
为什么
Because I think I know what's happening.
因为我明白这是怎么回事了
The red doors, someone has to get them open.
红色大门 必须有人打开才行
Someone has to drive them inside.
得有人赶他们进来
I'll go.
我去
No. I'm faster.
不 我比较快
Come and get us.
来追我们
Did that actually just work?
这样能起作用吗
It worked.
起作用了
What are you hearing?
你听见什么了
Heartbeats.
心跳声
Both of 'em?
他们两个的心跳吗
Actually...
事实上
Three of them.
是他们三个
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone there?
有人在那儿吗
We weren't doing anything that bad.
我们当时没在做什么坏事
I mean, I've camped out there plenty of times.
我是说 我去那儿野营过很多次了
Right, well, why tonight?
好吧 那今晚来干什么呢
We wanted to be alone for one night.
我们想独处一晚上
Emily lives with her mom,
艾米莉和她妈妈住在一起
and I have three roommates.
而我有三个室友
Not exactly romantic settings, you know?
都不是什么浪漫的场景
How long have you two been together?
你俩在一起多久了
Three months.
三个月
And you wanted to make it romantic.
你想把今晚弄浪漫点
Yeah, you know, because--
是啊 你懂的 因为
because it was her first time.
因为这是她的第一次
They're gonna find her, right?
他们会找到她的 对吧
Aren't they?
他们会吗
What are you doing?
你要干什么
Close the door behind me and keep it shut.
我出去后你关上门 顶上锁
You go in there alone,
你独自一人进去
and you're either gonna kill them,
那你要么就得杀了他们
or they kill you.
不然他们就会杀了你
That's why I'm going in alone.
所以我才自己进去
Scott?
斯科特
The sun's coming up.
太阳升起来了
Scott!
斯科特
The sun's coming up!
太阳升起来了
There's a teacher.
有个老师
I'll take care of her.
我来搞定她
Get them out of here.
把他们弄出去
So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone?
所以博伊德和科拉也许没杀任何人
You're gonna wish they did.
你会希望是他们干的
Why?
为什么
I'm not exactly sure yet.
我现在还不是很确定
The other girl who was out in the woods, Emily?
另外一个在森林里的女孩儿 艾米莉
Eventually they're gonna find her.
他们最终会找到她的
She's one of them.
她是其中之一
Emily, Heather...
艾米莉 希瑟...
That guy Lydia found at the pool.
还有莉迪亚在泳池边发现的那个人
All three were virgins...
三个都是处子之身
And they're all gonna have the same three injuries--
他们都得到了三种相同的创伤
Strangled, throat slashed,
通过绞刑 割喉
Head bashed in.
头部重击造成
It's called the threefold death.
这叫做三重死亡
So if these aren't random killings,
如果这些不是随意杀戮
Then what are they?
那他们算什么
Sacrifices.
献祭
Human sacrifices.
活人献祭
next on teen wolf
少狼下集预告
People are getting murdered again.
又有人被杀
I'm trying to find a pattern.
我在试着找出规律
So now we know they wanna do more than get you angry.
所以现在我们知道他们不止想激怒你
They wanna get someone hurt.
他们想要重伤某人
I'm a man with far more vision than simple murder.
我追求的不是简单的谋杀而已
I'm here to show you
我是来向你展示
Just how much vision a blind man can have.
一个盲人可以拥有多大的眼界
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表