剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on teen wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
Why you putting him in here?
你为什么把他放到这里
I saw an MRI that looked
我看到一套核磁共振成像
exactly like my wife's.
和我妻子的一模一样
And it terrifies me.
那吓到我了
This is him. The nogitsune?
就是他 野狐
Recognize them? One of them.
这些人认识吗 认识一个
When he gets in there,
当他到这里时
he feeds, off chaos, strife, and pain.
从混乱 冲突和痛苦中吸取力量
You know me.
你认识我
If the oni can't defeat you,
如果邪鬼不能打败你
I know someone who will.
我知道谁能打败你
There's an answer, I swear.
有答案的 我发誓
Come on, just try.
来吧 试试嘛
What gets broken without being held?
什么东西不好好坚守就会不存在
I don't care.
我管你什么东西
A promise. Get it?
承诺嘛 懂了么
No, I don't. It's stupid.
懂个毛线 你说的不仅蠢
It's not funny. None of this is funny.
还不好玩 你说的没一个好玩儿的
What has teeth but doesn't bite?
什么物体有牙齿却从来不咬东西
Will you shut up already?
你可以闭嘴吗
Come on. This one's good.
别啊 这个很有意思
What has teeth but doesn't bite?
什么物体有牙齿却从来不咬东西
A comb. These jokes are stupid.
是梳子 你的笑话太冷了
They're not jokes, idiot. They're riddles.
这哪是笑话 二货 是脑筋急转弯好么
My girl back home loves them.
我女友就爱玩这个
What has a neck, but no head?
什么东西有脖子却没有头
Your mother.
你妈
A bottle.
是瓶子
What the hell.
怎么回事
What has a neck but no head?
我告诉你什么东西有脖子却没有头
Coming in on a Saturday.
周六还来上班
That's dedication.
真正的敬业呀
Where's she hiding them?
她把东西♥藏♥哪了
I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
Her little knives.
她的小刀
Daggers.
匕♥首♥
I know what they are.
我知道那是什么
Physical representation of her tails.
代表她尾巴的实物
However the hell that works.
我不知道这背后的原理是什么
Maybe you'd like to do some reading on it.
也许你可以读点相关的文章
I can direct you to the section
我可以带你去图书馆的
on japanese myth in the library.
日本神话区
No. No, I'd like to talk to you.
不用 我还是更想和你聊聊
The older the tail, the stronger the oni.
尾巴越老 邪鬼的力量就越强
Am I right? I know there's one left.
对吧 我知道她还剩一个
I know it's the strongest.
我还知道那条力量最强
Unfortunately, I don't know what you're referring to.
很遗憾 我不知道你在说什么
You'll talk.
你会说的
They always talk.
你们最后都会说
This looks just like me.
简直和我长得一模一样
This has to be my grandmother.
她肯定是我的祖母
You remember I told you about Malia?
你还记得我跟你说过的玛丽亚的事吗
She's the last one who saw
她是最后一个在那精神病院
Stiles at Eichen house.
和斯泰尔斯见面的人
This picture and this.
这张照片 还有这刀
They found it with a body
这刀是他们在一具埋在
buried in a wall.
墙里的尸体边找到的
The same backwards five that the oni put on us
邪鬼留在我们身上的倒5印记
was on the wall.
那面墙上也有
It sounds like it all goes back to your family.
现在所有的线索都指向了你家
Your grandmother, your mom.
你的祖母 你的母亲
What is it? My dad.
怎么了 我父亲
Kira, did you bring it?
吉良 你带了吗
You going to tell me what it is? Reishi.
这到底是什么 是灵芝
You're not seriously giving dad magic mushrooms?
你不会真想给我爸吃那个神奇蘑菇吧
Are you okay?
好些了么
Stiles did this?
是斯泰尔斯干的吗
He wanted the last kaiken.
他想要最后一把怀剑
I've kept this near me ever since your friend disappeared.
自从你朋友失踪以后我就把它带在我身边
Mom, you need to talk to us, about everything.
妈妈 你得告诉我们所有的事
Where did you get this?
你从哪找到这个的
Is it grandma?
是祖母吗
No.
不
It's me.
是我
Hayes, a little help here.
海耶斯 过来搭把手
Hayes!
海耶斯
Merrick, what did you say the count was?
梅里克 你之前说有几箱
Five.
五
Five crates apples.
五箱苹果
There's only three left here.
只剩三箱了
Okay, four crates apples.
好吧 四箱苹果
Hayes, come on!
海耶斯 快点
If that's you, then you'd have to be like 90 years old.
如果那是你 那你现在得90岁了
Closer to 900.
将近900岁了
Okay, sure. Why not?
好吧 当然 没什么奇怪的
Dad, how old are you?
爸 你多少岁了
43.
43岁
But I've been told I look mid-30s.
不过别人说我看起来像30多岁
The blade was shattered the last time it was used.
刀在上一次使用时断裂了
When was that?
是什么时候的事
1943.
1943年
Against a nogitsune.
对付一只野狐的时候
All this, it's all happened before, hasn't it?
这一切 以前都发生过 对吧
Yes.
对
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
那些记不住前车之鉴的人必定重蹈覆辙
Where did it come from?
拿东西到底是哪来的
It was an internment camp during World War II.
是二战期间的一个集中营
In Oak Creek. Not too far from here.
在橡树溪 离这里不远
Hold on. You told Allison and Isaac
等等 你之前跟艾莉森和艾萨克说
that there was no internment camp at Oak Creek.
在橡树溪没有集中营
Allison's family has a certain history of violence.
艾莉森的家族有暴♥力♥历史
I didn't know if she could be trusted.
我不确定能否信任她
There was a camp, yes.
确实有集中营
But all the records were erased.
但是所有记录已经被删除
They covered it up.
他们隐瞒了事实
When I was a grad student,
我当研究生的时候
my passion project,
很喜欢一个项目
actually more like an obsession,
简直到了痴迷的程度
was trying to dig up the truth on Oak Creek.
就是查橡树溪的真♥相♥
It's how I met your mother, Kira.
我就这样认识了你母亲 吉良
So, where did the nogitsune come from?
那野狐到底是怎么出现的
Isn't it obvious yet?
你还不知道么
It came from me.
是因为我
Guys, keep your voices down.
大伙们声音小一点
There's plenty for everyone.
每个人都有份
But if the MPs hear, no one gets anything.
但如果被军警听到 谁都吃不到了
Michio.
道雄
A baseball, Noshiko?
还拿了棒球 野志子
Did you manage to steal any firecrackers?
你是不是还偷了爆竹
A machine gun maybe?
或者机关枪之类的
I can feel your glare on the back of my head, Satomi.
我能感觉到你盯着我后脑勺的灼灼视线 里美
You take too frequently. And you take too much.
你拿得太频繁了 而且拿得太多
Should I give some back?
要我送些回去吗
I know you get migraines at least once a month.
我知道你的偏头疼每个月至少会发作一次
I prefer to suffer.
我更愿意忍♥
I know what you think of me, Noshiko.
我知道你怎么看我 野志子
You think I am weak because I follow the rules.
因为我循规蹈矩 所以你觉得我很软弱
You think rules are for the obedience of fools and cowards.
你认为规矩是为蠢货和懦夫创造的
The young fox always knows the rules so she can break them.
年轻的狐狸总是很了解规矩 这样就能肆意破坏
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表