剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What? Your boyfriend,
什么 你男友
was he a virgin, or did you guys...
他是处吗 你们有没有...
You know what I mean...
你懂的...
No. He wasn't a virgin.
他不是处了
Have you completely lost your mind?
你疯了吗
I've got four murders, Stiles.
我得处理四起凶杀案 斯泰尔斯
You see those men in there? That's the FBI.
看到他们了吗 他们是联邦调查局的
They're pulling together a task force to help
他们成立了一个特别小组来帮忙
because it looks like we've got
因为我们要处理的
a full-blown serial killer on our hands.
似乎是一个连环杀手
You get that? Yes, dad.
听明白了吗 嗯 爸
I get that.
我明白了
Then what are you doing?
那你这是在干吗
I'm trying to find a pattern.
我想总结出一种规律
You're killing him!
你会杀死他的
Not yet, little sister.
还没呢 小妹妹
But I could.
但是我有这能力
Who knows if it's five minutes or five hours
谁知道在这玩意儿把他弄死之前
before it's too late to take this thing out?
还剩5分钟还是5小时
But just to be on the safe side,
不过为了保险起见
duke, you might want to get to the point.
老大 你还是直接说吧
Now you see the one problem with being in an alpha pack.
现在你知道身处阿尔法狼群中的问题了吧
Everybody wants to make the decisions.
每个人都想做决定
Me?
而我呢
I'm more about discovering new talents...
我更愿意发掘新天赋...
like you.
像你这样的
Not interested.
没兴趣
But you haven't even heard my pitch.
别这么快就否定好吗
You want me to...
你想要我...
kill my own pack.
杀掉自己的狼群
No.
不是
I want you to kill one of them.
你只需要杀了其中一人
Do that, and I won't have to ask you to kill the others.
剩下的你就会自动进行下去
You'll do it on your own.
你必须亲自动手
I did it.
我♥干♥过了
Ennis did. Kali did.
恩尼斯干过 卡莉干过
Tell him what it's like, Kali,
杀掉自己狼群的同伴
to kill one of your own.
感觉如何 卡莉
Liberating.
太畅快了
Listen to me, Derek.
听我说 德里克
Do you really want to stay beholden
你不会真想保护
to a couple of maladjusted teenagers
那群少不经事
bound to become a liability?
整天惹事的小屁孩吧
And believe me, they will become a liability.
相信我 他们将来只会是负担
In fact...
事实上
I have a feeling one of them
我有种预感
is getting himself into trouble right now.
他们中的一位就要闯祸了
The two of you will wash all the boards in this hall.
你俩负责清洗教学楼的所有黑板
Reshelving the library.
你俩将图书上架
Restocking the janitor's closet.
你俩整理储藏间
Oh, Mr. Harris?
哈里斯先生
Does it have to be with her?
我非得跟她一组吗
Now that I know you prefer not to...
我知道你不想
Yes. You have to be with her.
没得选择 你俩一组
Great.
太"好"了
Hey, Boyd!
博伊德
I didn't know you were back at school.
我都不知道你回来上学了
Yeah, I would have told you, but we're not actually friends.
是啊 我本想告诉你 但你又不是我朋友
Oh, yeah.
也对哈
Hey, so did you, uh-- so did you know Kyle?
你认识凯尔吗
Yeah, we were in junior R.O.T.C. together.
认识 我们曾受训于青年预备役军官训练团
So you two were friends, then?
那你们是朋友咯
I only had one friend.
我只有过一个朋友
She's dead too.
不过也死了
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm just...
没事 我只是
not a big fan of small spaces.
不喜欢待在狭小空间里
Can I ask you a question?
我能问个问题吗
Do you have to?
非得问吗
I guess not.
也不是
I'm gonna ask anyway.
我还是要问
Did you tell anyone that I was at school the other night?
你有没有告诉过谁那晚我来学校了
Oh, was I supposed to?
我该告诉谁吗
It would make me really happy if you didn't.
你没说 我就放心了
Yeah, well...
好吧
You being happy really isn't a big priority of mine,
你放不放心其实与我无关
since you stabbed me...
自从你用刀
20 times...with knives.
捅了我20次之后
They were actually Chinese ring daggers, but--
其实是中国环匕♥首♥ 不过
Oh. Sorry.
是吗 对不起
Was that-- was that an apology?
你是在跟我道歉吗
Would you accept an apology?
你会接受吗
Uh, maybe it locked from the outside.
门可能是从外面锁上的
No, there's something against it.
不 有东西挡在门外
Okay, okay, okay.
好吧
Okay, uh, all right. Just relax.
没事的 放松
No. Isaac, relax.
不要 艾萨克 放松
Isaac Come on. Come on.
艾萨克 开门 开门啊
Isaac.
艾萨克
Come on.
开门啊
Isaac. Isaac!
艾萨克 艾萨克
Okay, Isaac. Isaac, just relax.
艾萨克 冷静点
Isaac. Come on!
艾萨克 开门
No!
不要
Issac, Don't.
艾萨克 不要
Don't.
别过来
Isaac! Isaac! Isaac!
艾萨克 艾萨克 艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
Allison.
艾莉森
I'm okay. I'm fine.
我没事的
I'm sorry, I didn't-- I didn't mean to do that.
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
It's not his fault. I know.
不是他的错 我知道
I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry.
他们不只是想让你发怒
They want to get someone hurt.
他们想有人受伤
So are we gonna do something?
我们要做些什么吗
Yeah.
是的
I'm gonna get them angry.
我不是好惹的
Really angry.
他们死定了
You know that there's a temple in Calcutta
你知道加尔各答有处寺庙
where they used to sacrifice a child every day?
每天都用孩子当祭品吗
That's every day a dead baby, Lydia, every day!
每天都有婴儿死亡 莉迪亚 每天啊
Hey, you want to know what today is? It's dead baby day.
你知道今天啥日子吗 死婴天啊
Oh, no, wait, that's every day,
不 等等 是每天
because every day is dead baby day, yay!
每天都是死婴天啊
Why are you telling me this?
你干嘛跟我说这个
Because Scott's dealing with the alpha twins.
斯科特正在对付双胞胎阿尔法狼
You don't know about the twins?
你不知道那对双胞胎狼吧
Alphas? Ethan and Aiden.
谁 伊桑和艾登
Oh, yeah.
是吗
Yeah, I knew about them. Okay, okay, good.
我知道他们 那就好
So look, here's what I'm thinking.
听我说 我在想
I'm thinking that the murders maybe come in threes.
每次谋杀的受害者也许都是三人组
Ancient people love things in threes, right?
古代人都喜欢凡事带个三 对吧
So maybe first it's three virgins,
所以可能先杀三个处子
and then, I don't know,
然后 我也不懂
maybe it's three people who own little dogs.
也许接下来是三个养狗狗的人吧
I own a little dog.
我也养了一只
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表