剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
She knew she was gonna die.
她知道她要死了
But I just kept telling her, "No, no, listen.
但我一直在同她讲 不会 听着
The paramedics are on their way."
医务人员已经在路上了
And then I remember,
然后 我记得
her hand suddenly gripped mine so tightly that I--
她的手突然紧紧抓住我
I literally thought she was gonna break the bones.
力道大得似乎要捏断我的骨头
And she looked me in the eye, and she said...
然后她凝视着我 说
"If you wanna be with her,
如果你想去她身边
go, now."
现在就去
And I knew she was talking about my wife.
我知道她说的是我的妻子
But then that other part of my brain--
但是我头脑中的另一个自己
the part that looks for clues, for fingerprints,
那个寻找线索 指纹
for logical connections-- that part told me
进行逻辑推断的自己告诉我
that there is no way
这个女孩儿
that this girl could possibly know about Claudia.
不可能知道克劳迪娅的事情
And so I stayed.
所以我留下来了
I stayed until the paramedics pulled her out.
一直到医务人员过来拉她出来
Until her heart stopped beating
直到她的心跳停止
and they declared her dead.
他们宣告她死亡
When I finally got to the hospital...
当我终于赶到医院
I saw Stiles sitting in the waiting room
我看到斯泰尔斯坐在等待室
with his head in his hands because...
头埋在手里因为
he was with claudia when she died.
克劳迪娅死的时候他跟她在一起
But I wasn't.
但我没在
I wasn't with her because I didn't believe.
我没在 因为我没有相信
I just did not believe.
我就是没相信
It has to be on a telluric current,
一定是在大地电流上方
or maybe even at the axis of two
或者可能是在两个的轴线
or where they all intersect.
或者是所有电流交汇处
I just know it's where Derek took Paige to die.
我只知道那是德里克带佩吉去死的地方
My dad and Gerard were there once.
我爸爸和杰勒德曾经去过一次
But Gerard said it was years ago,
但是杰勒德说是很久前的事儿了
and he couldn't remember where it was.
他记不清在哪儿了
And my dad obviously isn't here to tell us now.
而我爸爸现在显然不能过来告诉我们
Yeah, mine either.
是啊 我爸也是
Then how do we find this place?
那我们要怎么找到这地方
There might be a way.
或许有一个办法
But it's dangerous.
不过风险很大
We're gonna need Scott.
我们需要斯科特
How'd you guys find out?
你们是怎么发现的
Lydia.
莉迪亚
You?
你呢
Morrell.
莫雷尔
None of the other alphas know where it is either.
其他的阿尔法狼也不知道那地方在哪儿
So if this works, are you gonna tell them?
那这招要是能行 你会告诉他们吗
I can't stop Jennifer without them.
没他们帮忙我阻止不了詹妮弗
How about we concentrate on finding your parents first?
我们还是先集中精力找到你们父母
What's the plan?
计划是什么
Essentially, you, Allison, and Stiles need to be
就是呢 你 艾莉森和斯泰尔斯
surrogate sacrifices for your parents.
为你们的父母做献祭
We die for them?
我们为他们而死吗
But he can bring us back.
但是他可以救活我们
You can-- you can bring us back, right?
你能 你能救活我们的 对吗
You remember the part where I said it was dangerous?
你记得我说过 这有风险吧
If it goes right,
如果进展顺利
the three of you will be dead for a few seconds,
你们三个人会死掉几秒钟
but there's something else you need to think about.
不过你们还要考虑别的东西
This is a dangerous thing for more reasons than one.
风险不止死掉那么简单
You'll be giving power back to the nemeton,
你们要把力量还给圣洞
a place that hasn't had power for a long time.
而那个地方缺失能量已久
This kind of power is like a magnet.
所以你们的力量就像一个磁场
It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things
吸引着超自然事物
that a family like the Argents
引来那些像阿金斯这样的家族
can fill the pages of a bestiary with.
只有在怪兽典籍里出现的怪物
It will draw them here,
把他们吸引至此
like a beacon.
就像灯塔
Doesn't sound
这听着
any worse than anything we've already seen.
也并不比我们见过的那些可怕啊
You'd be surprised at what you have yet to see.
到时候肯定会让你吓一大跳的
Is that it?
就这样吗
No.
还没
It'll also have an effect on the three of you.
你们三个人也会受影响
You won't be able to see it,
你们看不见它
but you'll feel it every day
但是你们每天都能感受到它
for the rest of your lives.
一辈子直到死去
It'll be a kind of a darkness
它会像个阴影一样
around your heart,
在你们的心脏附近
and permanent,
永久的
like a scar.
就像是伤疤一样
Like a tattoo.
像纹身一样
What is that?
那是什么
Ultrasonic emitter--
超声波发射器
A smaller version of what we use to corral werewolves.
我们用来捕狼用的设备小号♥版
Only they hear it.
只有它们能听见
Most of the time we use it to push them away.
但大多数情况我们用它驱赶狼群
Let's see if it works to attract them.
这次看看能不能引他们来
It's gotta be now.
就是现在
I don't have a choice.
我没别的选择
You always have a choice.
你一直有选择
It's whether or not you can live with the consequences--
只是你担不担得起后果而已
facing Kali as a beta.
作为贝塔狼去面对卡莉
But it's not just a full moon coming.
但这次不仅是满月
It's a lunar eclipse.
是月蚀
We'll all be powerless.
我们都会失去力量
All right.
好了
What did you bring?
你们都带了什么
Um, I got my dad's badge.
我带了我爸的警章
Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand,
詹妮弗把它捏变形了
so I tried hammering it out a bit.
我试着把它锤好了
Still doesn't look great.
看起来还是不好看
Well, it doesn't need to look good if it has meaning.
有意义的东西不需要外表看起来完美
Is that an actual silver bullet?
那个是真的银子弹吗
My dad made it. It's kind of a ceremonial thing.
我爸爸自己做的 算是某种仪式物品
When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter,
当我们有人学完所有猎人需要的技巧
we forge a silver bullet
我们会造一枚银子弹
as a testament to the code.
作为宣誓的一种方式
Scott?
斯科特
My dad got my mom this watch
这块表是我爸爸给我妈妈的
when she first got hired at the hospital.
当时她首次被医院录取
She used to say it was the only thing
她曾说过 这是他们婚姻中
in their marriage that ever worked.
唯一真正发挥了作用的东西
Okay, the three of you will get in.
好吧 待会你们仨进去
Each of us will hold you down
我们仨一对一负责按住你们
until you're essentially...
直到你们最终
well, dead.
死掉
But it's not just someone to hold you under.
但是不止是要按住你们
It needs to be someone who can pull you back,
这人还得能拉你们回来
someone that has a strong connection to you,
这人要跟你们有很强大的联♥系♥
a kind of emotional tether.
一种情感的牵绊
Lydia...
莉迪亚
You go with Stiles.
你和斯泰尔斯一组
Are you sure?
你确定
I mean, Scott and I both have to go under.
我是说 斯科特和我都得下去
It's okay.
没事的
By the way,
顺便说一句
if I don't make it back and you do,
以防我没活过来而你活过来了
you should probably know something.
我得告诉你一件事
Your dad's in town.
你♥爸♥爸回来了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表