剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Right now? Ah. Right now,
现在吗 现在
I'm gonna take your picture.
我要给你照相
Just a little proof of our time here together.
作为我们在这儿共度的时光的证明
A little proof for all of those people who never believed.
证明给那些不相信的人看
Okay, you got your picture. You want to let me go now?
好了 你有照片了 能让我走吗
Did you ever see a movie called Village of the Damned?
你看没看过一部叫《诅咒村庄》的电影
The original. Not the remake.
原版的 不是翻拍的
Nobody cares about crappy remakes.
没人喜欢那些粗制滥造的翻拍
I'm talking about the 1960 black-and-white masterpiece.
我说的是1960年的黑白电影杰作
It's about this group of children.
讲的是一群孩子
Blonde-haired, beautiful children
美丽的金发孩子
who can make their eyes glow.
他们的眼睛会发光
And they do terrible, terrible things.
他们做了很多坏事
The tag line on the poster read,
海报的标语是
"Beware the stare that will paralyze the will of the world."
"那些眼神 会让世界瘫痪"
Now, when I told everyone
可是当我告诉大家
that I saw children with glowing eyes,
我看见眼睛会发光的孩子时
they wouldn't believe me.
他们却不相信我
I tried to get them to do something.
我想让他们采取措施
But they wouldn't budge. They wouldn't move.
但他们不肯 完全不肯行动
As if they had been paralyzed.
他们就像瘫痪了一样
I am going to shake them out of their paralysis.
我要把他们从瘫痪中摇醒
I'm going to get them moving. I'm going to...
我要让他们行动起来 我要
I am going to galvanize them.
我要刺♥激♥[电击]他们
Okay. Wait here, all right? Just wait for the cops to come.
好的 在这儿等着 好吗 等警♥察♥来
Me? Wait, why?
我 等等 为什么
I only got one bat.
我只有一个球棒
Scott! No!
斯科特 不要
Look out!
小心
Don't... She's not... she's not the one you want.
不要 她不是你想要的人
No...
不要
Don't.
不要
Stop! No!
住手 不
Isaac! Isaac!
艾萨克 艾萨克
Isaac! Isaac, come on, open the door!
艾萨克 艾萨克 快开门
Isaac! Isaac, open up!
艾萨克 艾萨克 开门
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表