剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
That was supposed to be locked.
这门应该是锁上的
What are those? Atomic numbers.
那些是什么 原子序数
Kira.
吉良
I'm gonna take your picture.
我要给你照相
Proof of our time here together.
作为我们在这儿共度的时光的证明
Isaac! Isaac, open up!
艾萨克 艾萨克 开门
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
He's freezing. Dad, he's like ice.
他冻僵了 老爸 摸起来跟冰块似的
Isaac, look at me. Isaac.
艾萨克 看着我 艾萨克
What's happening to him?
他怎么了
Isaac, come on.
艾萨克 挺住
Isaac, listen. You have to turn.
艾萨克 听着 你必须转化
Look at me.
看着我
You need to trigger it. Come on. Turn!
你需要转化 加油 转化
Turn!
转化
Turn!
转化
Did you see them?
你看到他们了吗
Who?
谁
They were five of them.
他们有五个人
They wore black.
他们穿黑色衣服
I couldn't... I couldn't see their faces.
我 我看不到他们的脸
They were covered.
他们把脸挡上了
What do you mean? Like masks?
什么意思 用面具之类的吗
One of them... I could see his eyes.
其中一个 我能看到他的眼睛
They were greenish-yellow. Like a...
那对眼睛是黄绿色的 就像
Like a firefly.
就像萤火虫的光
Security system wasn't triggered.
保安系统没有被触发
Then how did they get in?
那他们是怎么进来的
They didn't.
他们没有
It was like they came out of the shadows.
他们就像从阴影中走出来的一样
Do you know what that means?
你知道这是什么意思吗
Dad?
爸
Um... I'm not sure.
我不确定
Listen, the two of you...
听着 你们两个
I need you to keep this quiet for a few hours.
这事先不要跟别人说
From everyone?
任何人吗
Just 24 hours.
24小时就好
They could've killed him, Dad.
他们完全可以杀了他 爸爸
But they didn't.
但他们没有
And I think there's a reason why.
我觉得肯定有原因
I think they might have been after me.
他们也许是要找我
So when did you get there?
你们什么时候到的
At the same time.
同时
At the same time as who?
和谁同时
At the same time as me.
和我同时
By coincidence?
是碰巧吗
What do you mean coincidence?
碰巧是什么意思
That's what I'm asking you.
那就是我想问你的
The two of you arrived at the same time.
你们两个同时到的
Was that coincidence?
那是巧合吗
Are you asking me?
你是在问我吗
I think he's asking me.
我想他是在问我
I think he's asking the both of you.
我觉得他在问你们两个
Okay, let me answer the questions.
好吧 问题由我来回答
Let me ask the questions.
不对 问题由我来问
Just so I have this absolutely clear.
这样我才能明确了解情况
Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school.
巴罗当时藏在学校的化学试剂储藏柜中
Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard
有人在黑板上给他留了一条隐藏的信息
telling him to kill Kira.
告诉他杀掉吉良
Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation
然后巴罗带着吉良去了配电站
and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her,
把她绑住 想要电死她
which blacked out the entire town.
结果造成整个小镇都停电了
Sounds about right.
应该是这样
How did you know he'd take her to a power station?
你怎么知道他会把她带到配电站去的
Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer.
因为他曾经是电力工程师
So where else would he take her?
他还能把她带到哪里去
That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles.
这推理很厉害 斯泰尔斯
Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops.
当然啦 得了我老爸的真传嘛
He's in law enforcement.
他在执法机关工作
Stiles, just, uh... just answer the man.
斯泰尔斯 直接回答他的问题
We made a good guess.
我们猜得比较准
What were the two of you doing?
你们两个之前在做什么
Eating pizza. Eating sushi.
吃比萨 吃寿司
Eating sushi. Eating pizza.
吃寿司 吃披萨
Eating sushi and pizza.
吃寿司和披萨
You believe this?
你相信吗
To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said
说实话 自从斯泰尔斯学会说话
since he learned how to speak.
我就没信过他
But I think these kids found themselves
但是我觉得这只是因为
in the right place at the right time
天时地利人和
and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it.
而坐在那里的那位女孩非常幸运
Kira, is that how you remember it?
吉良 你记得的是这样吗
Yes.
是的
Could I get my phone back now?
能把我的手♥机♥还给我了吗
Sorry, but no.
抱歉 但是不行
Kira, a deputy is going to take you home.
吉良 会有警员送你回家
But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first.
不过你得先填一些文件资料
Scott...
斯科特
I don't know why you guys are lying.
我不知道你们为什么要撒谎
Or why Stilinski is content to listen to this crap.
也不知道斯蒂林斯为什么相信你们
But try and remember something.
但是你要记住
If half this story about Barrow is true,
如果关于巴罗的事是真的
then not only did someone help set him loose,
那么不止是有人帮他离开
but he was a pawn in their little game.
他甚至只是一颗棋子
A mass murderer is bad enough.
一个疯狂杀人的凶手已经很可怕了
A mass murderer being controlled by someone?
而被人控制的疯狂杀人凶手
Far worse.
不堪设想
Yeah, I get it.
我明白
All right, go home. It's a school night.
回家去吧 明天还要上学
Class starts in five minutes.
五分钟后开始上课
Just because there's no power
虽然没电
don't expect there to be no school.
不代表学校会停课
That was a triple negative. Very impressive, Coach.
没错 一定得上课 教练您很棒哦
Copy that.
明白
Hello. Where did you come from?
你好啊 你是哪儿来的
No. No. Stop. Stop. What? I need to talk to her.
不不 站住 怎么 我要跟她聊
No, you need to remember
不 你要记住
someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her.
有人留了一条信息 叫巴罗杀她
Which is why I need to talk to her.
所以我要跟她谈
Scott, no way.
斯科特 不行
Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster
我们得先搞清楚她会不会是怪物
that's going to start murdering everybody,
说不定哪天就开始杀人
I vote against any and all interaction.
在此之前我不支持你跟她交流
What if she's like me?
如果她跟我一样呢
That girl walked through 1.21 gigawatts of electricity.
她身上流过了12.1亿瓦特的电流
She's not like you.
她跟你不一样
Don't you have portable generators or something?
你没有个简易发电机什么的吗
It's a black light party.
是黑暗主题派对
It's not like you need a ton of power...
不需要很多电力...
Okay. Yeah, I get it.
好吧 我明白了
Black light party?
黑暗主题派对
More like canceled party.
说不定办不成了
The venue I booked
我订的地方
won't have power for at least another day.
还有一天才会来电
You want help finding a new place?
需不需要再找个地方
What's the point?
没用的
Nothing in town's going to have power.
镇上所有地方都没电
Thanks anyway.
谢谢了
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表