剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
That's the problem.
这正是问题所在
We're all trying to outfox the fox.
我们在试图跟狐妖比狡猾
Listen.
听着
I'll understand if anyone wants to back out.
要是有人想退出的话我能理解
I wouldn't be the first wolf to run from a fox.
我可不是第一只被狐狸吓跑的狼
Apparently I'm carrying the lightsaber.
军刀当然由我拿着
Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House.
爸爸 你和德里克的目标是艾兴之屋
Sheriff, it's you and me in the hospital.
警长 我们去医院
We all meet in the school.
之后大家在学校碰面
Making sure you have a few lethal options just in case?
我就是问问 你没打算做什么致命的行动吧
I like to prepare for the worst.
我倾向于做好最坏的打算
Rhys and I found ways to see each other.
里斯和我总能找到地方幽会
Sometimes at the barracks.
有时在营房♥
Sometimes in the bunkers
有时在地堡
Where they parked military vehicles.
他们停军车的地方
He was being transferred to North Africa in a few weeks.
他几周后就要被转到北非了
I was teaching him some French.
我还教了他几句法语
Coup de foudre.
一见钟情[法语]
Foudre. It's an "ah" sound.
Foudre 读 "啊"
Coup de foudre.
一见钟情[法语]
Not bad. It's an idiom.
还不错 这是句成语
But the literal translation is "bolt of lightning."
但直译过来是闪电的意思
Embrasse-moi.
吻我[法语]
I don't remember teaching you that.
我不记得教过你这个
That one's self-taught.
自学成才
I figured it might come in handy.
我猜迟早用得上
So, embrasse-moi.
那么 吻我[法语]
Kiss me.
吻我
We watched Merrick and Hayes talking with the camp doctor.
我们看到梅里克和海耶斯在和营地医生交谈
They were whispering, talking quickly.
他们窃窃私语 语速很快
Michio.
道雄
Mom, what are you doing?
妈 你在干什么
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
It's one of our talents.
这是我们的天赋之一
Something you'll learn, Kira.
你迟早会学到的 吉良
You should've noticed by now that you never get sick.
你应该已经注意到 你从来没生过病
Ever.
永远不会
You'll never experience something as simple as a common cold.
你连普通感冒这种小病都体会不到
Something as bad as the flu.
流感也不会经历
Or something like...
或者...
Pneumonia. Same as the others.
肺炎 和别的病人一样
Rinko... I'm okay. It's not that bad.
凛子 我没事 没那么糟
Everyone's coming down with pneumonia.
每个人都会患上肺炎
And we are all out of M&B.
贝克用完了
M&B?
贝克
May and Baker pharmaceuticals. It's sulfadiazine.
贝克药品 是磺胺嘧啶
I saw those boxes.
我看到那几个盒子了
What do you mean boxes? We only got one.
几个盒子 我们只有一个
There were three.
有三个
I know I took a bunch of stuff off that truck,
我从卡车上拿了很多东西
but I didn't take any M & B.
但我没拿过贝克药品
Rhys checked his log.
里斯检查过他的日志
But we already knew what was happening
不过我们已经知道到底怎么回事了
Dr. Liston was using Merrick and Hayes
里斯顿医生利用梅里克和海耶斯
to sell medicine on the black market.
在黑市上卖♥♥药
Michio? Michio? Michio!
道雄 道雄 道雄
誰が!誰が助けて!
来人啊 救救他[日语]
うちの子が大変だ!彼を助けて!
他不说话了 快救救他[日语]
道雄!道雄...
道雄 道雄[日语]
Listen. Listen!
听着 听我说
All we have to do is go to the administration
我们要做的就是去相关部门
and issue a formal complaint.
举报他们
You want to talk to them? Let's talk to them.
你想和他们聊聊吗 咱们去聊聊
Let's tell them how one of their doctors
告诉他们 一位医生
has been stealing medication and selling it on the black market.
是如何偷药卖♥♥去黑市
They'll listen. They have to.
他们会听的 他们必须听
I'm sure they will. They'll nod their heads
他们会才怪 他们只会点点头
with their condescending smiles.
高高在上地微笑
They'll say, "a new shipment is on its way.
他们会说 另一箱药还在路上
"any day now." while today...
很快就会到大家手上 不过今天...
Today,
今天
my son is dead.
我儿子死了
I know how you feel...
我懂你的感受
No, Rinko. I know how you feel.
不 凛子 我懂你的感受
You feel sick.
你感觉不舒服
I'm going to bury you next to Michio.
我会把你葬在道雄旁边
You want to know what I think?
想知道我怎么想的吗
You won't even get a condescending smile.
他们肯定连假笑都不愿给的
They won't listen to us.
他们不会听我们的
Why should they?
他们为什么要听呢
I have a way to make them listen.
我有办法让他们听
I had realized the mistake I had made by speaking too soon.
我意识到我开口太早 以至于犯了错误
I wasn't helping anyone. I was inciting a riot.
我没有帮到任何人 我造成了一场暴♥乱♥
Stop! stop! put your guns away.
停 停 把枪放下
Put 'em away!
放下枪
We want the doctor!
把那个医生交出来
Those people, if they manage to drag me out of this car,
那些人 如果他们想强行把我拉下车
do you know what's going to happen?
你知道他们会把我怎么样么
They are going to put a noose around my neck!
他们会用套索套住我的脖子
And maybe they'll be polite enough
如果他们够仁慈
to ask me if I have any last words.
也许会让我留些遗言
You know what those last words are gonna be?
你知道遗言是什么吗
"I had help."
"有人帮我"
So maybe we throw you out there now
不如我们现在把你扔出去
and provide a little distraction, huh?
分散一下注意力好吗
They've got a few pipes, some rocks and sticks.
他们有管子石头和棍子
You've got guns.
而你们有枪
Now, get out there and shoot something.
快点出去开几枪
Do it!
快点
I yelled for them to stop.
我呼喊着让他们住手
But so many people were sick.
但是有太多人生病了
And so many were dying.
而且很多人都快死了
I'd never seen anger like that.
我从未见过那样的愤怒
It was a living, breathing thing.
他们的愤怒是那么强烈 那么震撼
Get back! Back! Get back! Get back!
退后 退后 退后
Now I knew why Satomi was always trying to keep quiet.
我终于知道为什么里美总是保持沉默
Why she got migraines once a month,
为什么她每个月都头疼
and why she was always at the game of go.
为什么她总是下围棋
It kept her calm.
那样能让她平静下来
She was bitten.
她被咬了
Bitten werewolves have a harder time suppressing their anger.
被咬变成狼人之后 会更难克制自己的怒气
One unexpected flare-up and they could lose all control.
一点意外的刺♥激♥ 他们就会完全失控
You know what, I don't know how you guys do it.
我不知道你们是怎么做到的
You're all so strong.
你们都那么坚强
You're fearless.
那么无畏
Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up.
你甚至还能保持不错的成绩
I am failing econ.
我的经济学要挂了
Is that coach's class?
那是教练的课吗
Well, I'll have a talk with him.
我会和他谈谈的
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
I'm not...
我并不...
fearless.
无畏
I'm terrified.
我很害怕
I'm always terrified. I...
我总是很害怕 我...
I act like I know what I'm doing, but I don't.
我表现得好像胸有成竹 其实我很慌张
I don't know if Isaac is dying right now.
我不知道艾萨克现在是不是快死了
I don't know if I made a mistake with Scott.
我不知道我是不是不该那么对斯科特
I don't know what my dad is thinking.
我不知道我爸爸在想什么
I don't know if we should trust Derek. I don't know...
我不知道我们该不该相信德里克 我不知道...
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表