剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
She can do it.
她可以的
If we manage to find the thing.
首先我们得找到那只野狼
Okay, what is the point of him?
等等 他来这里干什么
Seriously, I mean, what is his purpose?
我说真的 他能干什么
Aside from the persistent negativity and the scarf?
除了会说些丧气话 而且还戴了条围巾
What's up with the scarf anyway? It's 65 degrees out.
你有必要戴围巾吗 外面才18度很冷吗
Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask.
好吧 也许这个问题大家都不愿提及
How do we turn a coyote back into a girl,
我们要怎么让一个女孩
when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?
在做了八年野狼后变回人类
I can do it. You can?
我可以 真的吗
You remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school?
还记得皮特把我们困在学校那天吗
In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice.
在体育馆 他只用声音就让我变身了
Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery.
在酿酒厂丢卡利翁也做了同样的事
This is a werecoyote, Scott.
她可是匹野狼 斯科特
Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you.
而且不一定能找到教你这种技巧的人
That's why you called Derek, first.
所以你打给了德里克
Yeah, I could try it on my own.
是 我可以自己先试试
But right now,
但现在
I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf.
我甚至不敢变身为普通狼人
We need a real Alpha.
我们需要真正的阿尔法狼
You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things.
你懂我意思 能施展能力的阿尔法狼
You know, an Alpha who can get it going.
可以威震群狼的阿尔法狼
You know, get it... Up?
该出手时能... 变身的
Great. I'm an Alpha with performance issues.
真好 我是个有心无力的阿尔法狼
Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?
除了德里克还有别人能帮忙吗
I wouldn't trust Peter.
我不信任皮特
Maybe the twins? They're not Alphas anymore.
双胞胎呢 他们不再是阿尔法狼了
After what Jennifer did, almost killing them?
詹尼弗那次差点杀掉他们
It broke that part of them.
之后他们就失去那种能力了
Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?
没错 但他们可能知道理论
Nobody's seen them for weeks.
大家都好几周没见过他们了
Well, actually, that's not totally true.
其实不完全如此
They said they'd meet us here.
他们说会在这等我们
I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar.
你们不是要教我咆哮吗
We are. You do it by giving in.
我们正在教啊 你得先放弃
Giving in and letting go.
放弃 放开 才能成功
That's how Deucalion taught us control.
丢卡利翁就是这么教我们的
Hey, you know, that's funny.
有意思的是
I've actually tried something like this one time
我以前还真这样做过
using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls.
用心跳监测器和几只曲棍球
But you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better.
不过把他揍个半死可能比较有效
That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?
这就是计划吗 让我挨打
You're afraid to turn. We're going to make you.
你不敢变身 我们就逼你变
You turn. Then you kick our asses.
你变身了 挨打的就是我们
And then you roar.
你就可以怒吼
You don't think you can let go with us?
和我们一起你就不敢变身了么
You think you're going to hurt us?
还是觉得你会伤到我们
Come on, McCall. Give it your all.
来吧 麦高 释放你的力量
We can always heal.
伤了总能愈合
You're an Alpha. You want to roar like one,
你是阿尔法狼 想要像阿尔法狼一样怒吼
you've got to give in full throttle.
你必须使出全部力量
You've got to be the monster.
你得变身猛兽
Become the beast. Become everything you're afraid of.
变身悍兽 变成你畏惧的一切
That's what gives you power. It gives you strength.
那是你的能量源泉 会赐你力量
Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy.
变身不会让你变坏
So long as you can control it.
只要你能控制自己
Sometimes control's a little overrated.
有时候也没必要努力控制
Come on, Scott. Fight back.
加油 斯科特 反击啊
What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?
如果我不能控制自己 变不回来怎么办
Then it takes over. You become Malia.
兽♥性♥会占上风 你会变成玛丽亚
You get further and further away from being human.
你会永远无法变回人类
You turn into an animal. Or worse.
会变成野兽 或者更糟
You turn into Peter.
你会变成皮特
What? I thought we were helping him.
干什么 我们不是要帮他吗
You help too much.
你帮过头了
Do you think you can hone in on Malia?
你觉得你能驯服玛丽亚吗
If not, we're going to be in the woods for a long time.
如果失败 我们就得在森林里待很久
I've got a pretty good lock on her scent.
我已经锁定好她的气味了
It's actually kind of strong.
气味很浓
What is it?
是什么
Pee.
尿液
You okay?
你没事吧
The ME marked the cause of death as animal attack,
验尸官将死因标为动物袭击
but the authorities are waiting for confirmation by autopsy.
但当局在等尸检证明
Personally, I think it might have been something a little...
我个人认为事情还有点...
stranger.
蹊跷
Well, there's definitely something wrong with it.
这玩意肯定不对劲
The rest of the organs look pretty good, though.
但其他器官看起来都很正常
Allison!
艾莉森
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry.
我的天 真对不起
I'm... I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was doing. I'm sorry.
我...对不起 我不知道我在干什么 我很抱歉
Als, better than ring daggers, I guess.
艾莉森 总比上次拿匕♥首♥扎我要好
How am I supposed to help anyone if I'm like this?
我这样还怎么帮别人
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Allison.
艾莉森
Let me help you.
我来帮你
Show me what to do.
告诉我要怎么做
Anyone else think we might be doing more harm than good?
你们觉不觉得 我们可能会帮倒忙
We're trying to keep a father from killing his own daughter.
我们在阻止一位父亲杀他女儿
Actually, we're trying to keep a guy from killing a coyote
其实是在阻止一个人杀一匹野狼
who is actually his daughter,
而那野狼刚好是他女儿
who we don't know how to
而我们不知道怎样
change from a coyote back to his daughter.
让这匹野狼变回他女儿
And again with the not helping.
再次谢谢你完全不帮忙啊
Did you bring it?
你带过来了吗
A jogger on her early morning run almost stepped right into this.
有人晨跑 差点踩到这东西
Now, you want to tell me exactly
你告诉我
how many of those you put out there?
究竟在树林里布下了多少陷阱
Sheriff, hold on...
警长 等等
Oh, my God. Some kid could get trapped in one of these.
天啊 孩子们可能会踩到这些东西
Some kid could die in one of these.
甚至可能因此而死
My kid died.
我孩子已经死了
Mine.
我的孩子
You and me. We're going out there right now.
你和我 我们马上去树林里
And we're going to disarm every single one,
把这些陷阱全部拆除
I don't care if it takes all night.
就算通宵也要拆完
It's in the house.
它就在房♥子里
Tate!
塔特
Tate!
塔特
Wait, wait. Wait! Wait!
等等 等一下
I want the woods cleared of hikers,
爬山的 跑步的
joggers, anybody else who might be on those trails.
防止任何人逗留在那片树林
It took the doll again?
它又叼走了玩偶吗
What the hell is so important about this doll?
那玩偶到底有什么重要的
I don't know, but listen to me.
我不知道 但是听我说
There are traps all over the woods.
树林里到处都有陷阱
Near the trails. Probably near the car crash.
山道和车祸现场附近可能都有
And Tate is out there with a rifle.
塔特带着步♥枪♥追进树林里了
I want you to stay out of those woods. You got that?
我要你远离那片树林 听见了吗
Stiles?
斯泰尔斯
It's the doll. Stiles?
是那个玩偶 斯泰尔斯
It's the doll?
是因为那个玩偶吗
All right, but why would it go all the way to the school
为什么它要为了这么一个玩偶
and then all the way back to the house just for a doll?
费尽周折跑去学校又跑回家
One that was in the car wreck in the first place.
最开始是在汽车残骸里找到的
We didn't find it in the coyote den.
又不是在野狼窝里找到的
It likes the doll. Who cares?
所以它喜欢那个玩偶 这有什么
It likes the doll a lot.
它非常喜欢那个玩偶
What kind of doll is it?
是什么样的玩偶
I don't know. It's a doll, you know.
我不知道 就是一个玩偶嘛
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表