剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Why are we in your closet?
我们在你衣柜里干什么
We're hiding.
我们躲人呢
From who, your dad?
躲谁 你♥爸♥吗
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Doesn't your dad know we're together?
你♥爸♥不知道我们在一起吗
Shh. It's okay. Don't worry.
嘘 没事 别担心
Hold on.
等等
Allison,
艾莉森
we're not together.
我们分手了
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
We're not together anymore.
我们已经分手了
This is wrong.
这不对
This is a trick. It's a trick.
这是个骗局 这是骗人的
No!
不
Remember. Try not to kill them.
记住 别杀了他们
I was just going to try to stay alive.
我只是想保命
That works, too.
也行
Stiles! Stiles!
斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯
Stiles! Stiles, over here!
斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 这边
Allison!
艾莉森
Why shouldn't I kill you? How many of us have you murdered?
我为什么不该杀你 多少狼人死在你手里
You're not my ally. You're not my ally. You're a hunter.
你不是我的盟友 你不是盟友 你是猎人
You're right. I am a hunter.
没错 我是猎人
Trained before I could even speak, and trained others.
还不会说话就接受训练 训练其他猎人
Do you know what the first lesson we teach is?
你知道我们教的第一课是什么吗
We take our children, we bind them in a chair just like this.
我们就这样把小孩绑在椅子上
Then we wait for them to get out.
然后等他们自己挣脱
Most of them, it takes hours. Others?
大部分需要几个小时 而另一部分
Seconds.
只要几秒
I don't want to kill you, Derek.
我不想杀你 德里克
Don't make me kill you. Please.
别逼我杀你 好吗
Stiles is part of your pack.
斯泰尔斯是你族群一员
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
He's human. But he's still part of the pack, right?
虽然他是人 但他也是你族群一员 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, of course.
他确实是
So how do wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack?
那狼怎么告诉族群其他人自己的位置
They howl.
狼嚎
Did it work? Did it work?
有效果吗 成功了吗
What happened?
怎么回事
Why didn't it work?
为什么没用
Because it's not science,
因为这不是科学
Lydia. It's supernatural. I did my part.
莉迪亚 这是超自然现象 我尽力了
Now give me the name.
现在告诉我名字
What name?
什么名字
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Lydia, a deal is a deal. Even with me.
莉迪亚 交易就是交易 跟我也一样
Malia.
玛丽亚
Hold him. I'm trying.
稳住他 我尽力了
Wait, wait, wait!
慢着 慢着
Scott?
斯科特
Scott.
斯科特
Where are they?
他们人呢
Where are they?
他们人呢
Lydia!
莉迪亚
Lydia! Lydia!
莉迪亚 莉迪亚
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表