剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
by a bunch of Japanese fingerless mobsters...
没指头的日本怪物爆掉脑袋
How do you feel now?
现在感觉怎么样
Gentlemen.
先生们
I believe Mr. Katashi is expecting me.
坚先生应该在等我了吧
I'm expecting you.
是我在等你
Could you lock the door? Yeah.
把门锁上吧 好
We're running out of time.
我们时间不多了
I know. But Allison, her dad and Isaac
我知道 不过艾莉森 她父亲
are working on something that could help.
还有艾萨克也在想办法帮忙
I don't want to sound pessimistic or anything,
我也不想这么悲观
but you really think that's going to keep them out?
但你真觉得这样能让他们进不来吗
Actually, we have a kind of security system.
实际上 我们有一套安防系统
Things happened a couple of weeks ago, a lot of things,
几周前发生了很多事
and we had my boss help make a few changes to the house.
我老板帮忙给这房♥子稍微做了些改造
Your boss? Do you work for a security company or something?
你老板 你在安防公♥司♥打工吗
No, he's a veterinarian.
不 他是兽医
You had a vet put in your alarm?
你让一位兽医装安防系统吗
Yeah, sort of. But I can't arm it. Only my mom can.
算是吧 但我装不了 只有我妈能
Where's she?
她人呢
Don't worry. She'll be here.
别担心 她马上到
Sorry.
抱歉
We're going to be okay. I promise.
我们会没事的 我保证
We? Or me?
我们 还是我
All of us.
我们所有人
You didn't bring the twins here
你不让双胞胎过来
because you didn't want them to get hurt. Right?
是因为你不想他们受伤 对吧
I don't want anyone getting hurt.
我不想让任何人受伤
Then why did you bring me?
那你为什么带上我
If those things are coming after you,
如果那些都是针对我而来
and anyone who gets in the way gets killed,
任何妨碍之人都会丧命
then shouldn't I be somewhere else?
那我为什么还要来这里
I'm not letting you get hurt.
我不会让你受伤的
And I don't want you getting hurt.
我也不想让你受伤
Especially because of me.
更不想让你为我受伤
It could be either of us.
也可能是针对我来的
I don't think so.
我看不一定
I have to show you something.
给你看个东西
Have you ever heard of something called a kitsune?
你听说过狐妖这种东西吗
"Patient is irritable, impulsive,
"患者易怒冲动
Complaints of vivid dreams.
抱怨逼真梦境
Inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality,
幻想与现实分辨障碍
Acute insomnia."
还有急性失眠"
What we're looking at here is
各位看到的这支
a mint-condition French Flintlock Turnover Pistol
是一把全新的法国燧发翻转式手♥枪♥
crafted in the mid-17th century.
17世纪中叶手工制♥造♥
It was a gift from Louis XIV to a prominent French family.
这是路易十四给法国一个名门望族的礼物
It's only ever been fired once.
只打过一发子弹
During a duel between brothers
凡尔赛宫内的
on the grounds of the Palace of Versailles.
兄弟斗争时打的
So you're familiar with it.
所以你很懂货
Oh, Mr. Katashi knows what he wants.
坚先生当然懂他想要的货
We'll take it.
我们要买♥♥下来
$150,000.
15万美元
I'm gonna need to count it.
我得数数
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
That looks like what happened to you at the power station.
这很像你在发电厂的样子
When a kitsune rubs its tails together
狐妖摩擦尾巴
it can create fire or lighting.
能产生火光
It's called foxfire.
叫作狐火
I don't have any tails.
我可没有尾巴
How'd you know what I was thinking?
你怎么知道我在想什么
Because kitsune are also psychic.
狐妖也能通灵
I can hear all of your thoughts.
我能听到你所有的想法
Just kidding.
开玩笑的啦
The sun's setting.
太阳就要落山了
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
Are you scared?
你怕吗
Not right now.
现在不怕
I'm supposed to be back before dinner.
我该在晚饭前回家
Tell them you can't make it.
告诉他们你回不去
What should I say?
我该说什么
Say, uh, you're going on a date.
说你正在约会
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗
You know, foxes and wolves don't really get along.
狐狸和狼相处并不融洽
That's just a drawing. In a children's book.
这只是儿童书里的画
My mom's back.
我妈回来了
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
And why do you still have a key?
你为什么还有钥匙
Funny you mention keys.
你好意思说钥匙
Because while I have a key to this house,
因为我有这间房♥的钥匙不奇怪
I'm not exactly sure how you got a key to my office.
但我不知道你怎么会有我办公室的钥匙
You don't know the whole story behind this gun, do you?
你不全知道这支枪背后的故事 对吧
There was no duel between brothers. That was the cover story.
根本没有兄弟斗争 这是用来骗人的
The real one involves an encounter
真正的故事是讲
in the woods with a vicious animal.
有人在树林里碰到了凶猛的动物
Its bite caused one of the men to change into something...
它的咬伤能使人变成某种...
monstrous.
怪物
By his family's code,
他的家族法典提到
the brother of this man killed him with this very gun.
这个人的兄弟就是用这把枪杀了他
Well, that is certainly better than the version that I heard.
这比我听到的版本要精彩得多
I'm gonna trust you guys with the money here and, uh...
我相信你们钱是对数的...
Personally, I'd like to hear your story.
我想亲耳听听你的故事
All I want to do is talk.
我只想谈谈
Taking out my security is not
杀掉我的保安
what I would call a good conversation starter.
这可不像是要好好谈谈
You don't remember me, do you?
你不记得我了吧
Allison, take the man's gun.
艾莉森 拿走他的枪
Now, can we talk?
现在 能好好谈吗
Guys?
各位
They have a werewolf too.
他们这也有狼人
Let me help you out here.
让我来帮你解释一下
This kind of thing usually
通常这种事情
begins with something along the lines of,
都会先说一些 像是
"It's not what you think."
"这不是你想的那样"
Or, "I can explain."
或者"我可以解释"
Dad, let me help you out. You need to leave.
爸爸 先听我说 你得离开这
I will. With a satisfactory explanation.
没问题 只要你先给我个合理的解释
Go get a warrant.
拿出搜查令来啊
I don't need a warrant. I'm your father.
我不需要搜查令 我是你♥爸♥
No, you're a gene donor.
不 你只是个基因供体
I got my hair color from you. And that's all I got.
我遗传了你的发色 仅此而已
So you're not allowed to play tough dad with me.
所以不要在这扮演严父
Hey, what's going on?
发生什么事了
Maybe one of you should explain.
你们其中一个来解释一下吧
Scott...
斯科特
Who the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西
Dad, no!
爸爸 别过去
Dad, wait...
爸爸 等等
Dad.
爸
Mom, the ash!
妈 快去拿花楸灰
Mom, now! Do it now!
妈妈 就是现在 快
Starting to remember? It was 24 years ago.
记起来了吗 是二十四年前的事了
You know what they are, don't you?
你知道他们是什么 对吗
They're called Oni. They are demons.
他们被称为邪鬼 是恶魔
And they are unstoppable.
而且他们不可阻挡
All of the baseboards are ash wood?
所有的护壁板都撒了花楸木吗
Uh, yeah. It was Deaton's idea.
是的 这是徳亚顿的主意
And where the hell did you come from?
你从哪冒出来的
I've been following you.
我一直跟着你
For how long?
跟了我多久
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表