剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Thank God!
谢天谢地
You found us.
你找到我们了
Where's Stiles? Where's my son?
斯泰尔斯在哪 我儿子呢
And Scott?
斯科特呢
They're coming, all right? They're on their way to help.
他们在路上 正赶来帮忙
Okay.
好吧
We have to get going.
我们得走了
Lydia, we can get help.
莉迪亚 我们可以找人帮忙
From who? I don't know,
找谁 不知道
but we can't stay here.
但我们不能坐以待毙
They're alive.
他们还活着
You said you had a plan.
你说你有个计划
On the first day of class, Jennifer sent all of us a message.
开学第一天 詹尼弗发了条短♥信♥给我们
It was the last line from Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness.
是康纳德《黑暗之心》的最后一句话
I got a message of my own to send her.
我刚才也给她发了条短♥信♥
You see this symbol?
看到这符号♥没
It's a symbol of revenge.
它是复仇的标志
You talk about balance, about saving people.
你说你要保持大自然的平衡 拯救苍生
We know what you really want,
我们知道你真正想要什么
and now you know where to find us.
你也知道去哪找我们
Hurry!
快点
Watch out!
小心
Come on, let's get out of here.
快点 快离开这
Cora, grab that table.
科拉 把桌子搬过来
Grab his hand. Take his hand. Here you go.
抓着他 扶好了 开始吧
Can you save them?
你能救活他们吗
Only if they start healing on their own.
除非他们开始自愈
What are you doing?
你在做什么
This might be hard to believe,
你可能不相信我
but I'm actually trying to help you.
但我真的想帮你
Ooh, like brother against brother.
兄弟们的内战要开始了
How very American this is.
真够具有美国特色的
Are you ready, Jennifer?
你准备好了吗 詹妮弗
Did you gather your herbs?
你收集草药了吗
Pray to your ancient Gods and your oak trees?
向远古诸神和那棵橡树祈祷了吗
Slit a baby's throat, perhaps?
又或者撕裂婴儿的喉咙呢
Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice,
你何不告诉他们
nine innocent people.
你杀了九个人
Just to face me?
只是为了能面对我
Or is it 12 now?
也许现在十二个了
It's blocked.
出口被堵了
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Anything?
看到了吗
Look out!
大家小心
Isaac!
艾萨克
Melissa, go, go, go.
麦丽莎 快跑
Kill her.
杀了她
Do it.
快点
Now kill her.
现在杀了她
Your parents are dying.
你父母就要死了
That storm you hear, she's burying them alive.
听到暴风雨没 她正活埋他们呢
It's her connection to the telluric currents.
因为她连接了大地电流
Kill her, and it ends.
杀了她 一切就结束了
It won't end. Not with me.
杀了我这事没完
He'll have you kill everyone you love.
他会让你杀了你爱的每一个人
It's what he does.
这就是他的目的
They're dying, Scott.
他们就要死了 斯科特
Your mother and the parents of your best friends.
你母亲 还有你好朋友的父母
Kill her now, and it's over.
杀了她 一切就结束了
Become the Alpha you're meant to be.
变成你注定会成为的那个阿尔法狼
Become a killer.
变成一个杀手
They're not dead yet.
他们还没死
And who's going to save them, your friends?
那谁去救他们 你的朋友吗
My pack.
我的族群
Is it me, or is this place getting smaller?
是我的错觉呢 还是这地方变小了
Maybe you just need...
看来你是需要
a little guidance.
一点指导了
I forgot to tell you something.
我忘了告诉你
Something that Gerard told me.
杰勒德跟我说
"Deucalion...
"丢卡利翁
isn't always blind."
并非全瞎"
The eclipse.
是月蚀
It's started.
要开始了
Oh, no.
不是吧
I can't do it. I can't hold it. I can't hold it.
我不行了 撑不住了 撑不住了
It's too much. It's too heavy.
石头太多太重了
I always said aluminum was better than wood.
所以我总说铝制的比木头强
Jennifer!
詹妮弗
He doesn't know.
他并不知道
Know what?
知道什么
What you really look like.
他不知道你本来的面目
He knows the cost of bringing Kali into his pack,
他知道把卡莉带回他族群的代价
but he's never seen the price you paid.
但他不知道你付出的代价
No.
是啊
No, he hasn't.
他不知道
Turn to me.
看着我
Turn to me!
看着我
What is this?
这是怎么回事
Healing him made you weak,
治疗他使你法力变弱
just like healing Cora did to me.
就像治愈科拉让我变弱一样
You won't have your strength for at least a few minutes.
接下来几分钟你会暂时失去法力
Then you do it.
那你动手
Kill him.
杀了他
No.
不
What?
为什么
Like my mother used to say, I'm a predator.
我妈妈说过 虽然我是个捕食者
I don't have to be a killer.
但我不是杀手
Let them go.
放了他们
Derek.
德里克
Your 15 minutes are up.
你的十五分钟已经到了
Like I told you, Derek,
我早警告过你 德里克
either you or the parents.
要么是你 要么是家长们
Well, I guess I'll just have to take them now.
现在看来我只有杀掉他们了
In a few minutes, they'll be dead,
几分钟之后 他们就没命
and I won't need a lunar eclipse,
即使没有月蚀
even to kill a demon wolf.
我也能杀死恶魔之狼
You've tried this before, Scott.
你之前也想破这结界 斯科特
I don't remember you having much success.
我记得你并没成功
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
I'm an Alpha now.
因为我是阿尔法狼
Whatever you're doing to cause this storm, make it stop.
你引起的这场暴风雨 给我结束它
Or I'll kill you myself.
不然我只能亲手杀了你
I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes.
我可不在乎这会让我的眼睛变成什么色
It won't change the color of mine, so allow me.
我眼睛的颜色反正不会变 让我来
Is it over?
结束了吗
I knew.
我就知道
What?
什么
I knew you liked me.
我就知道你喜欢我
Scott?
斯科特
Hey, are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, we're okay.
我们没事
We're all okay.
我们都没事
How about you, you okay?
你怎么样 没事吧
Sort of. You think you can come get us?
算没事吧 你能来接我们吗
Yeah, of course. Great, okay.
当然 没问题 好 很好
Uh, bring a ladder.
带个梯子来
My mother told me you were a man of vision once.
我妈妈告诉我你以前是个很有远见的人
We're letting you go because we hope you can be that man again.
我们放你走是希望你能重拾自我
But if you're not,
但如果你不老实
then having your eyesight back won't matter.
即使你重拾光明也不要紧
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表