剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, doc, any help would be, you know, helpful.
医生 你能来帮帮忙吗
Each grouping of three would have its own purpose,
每三人的组合都有其目的
its own type of power.
以及独特的力量
Virgins, healers,
处♥女♥ 医生
philosophers, warriors--
哲学家 战士
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Warrior, could that also be like a soldier?
军人算战士吗
Absolutely.
当然
Kyle was in R.O.T.C. with Boyd.
凯尔和博伊德一起去过预备役军官训练团
That's got to be it. That's the pattern.
那就没错了 这就是规律
Where's Boyd? He's probably home by now.
博伊德呢 现在他应该在家吧
I'm gonna try and get him on the phone.
我试试给他打电♥话♥
Lydia? Something wrong?
莉迪亚 怎么了
No, it was-- I mean--
没事 只是 那个
I just thought of someone else with a military connection.
我刚想到一个和军队有关系的人
Who?
谁
Yeah, I wish I could have seen their faces.
我真希望能看看他们的表情
They look seriously pissed? Yeah.
他们当时很恼火吗 没错
Kind of like that.
差不多就这表情
We can take him.
我们可以放倒他
Are you kidding? Isaac!
开什么玩笑 艾萨克
Who the hell is that?
那到底是什么人
Deucalion.
丢卡利翁
This is just one of many possibilities.
他不在也许有别的原因
He could have simply left for the day.
可能今天提早下班了
Yeah, well... Not without this.
好吧 那这怎么解释呢
What? This test is graded "R."
怎么了 这份试♥卷♥分数是R
This one's an "H."
这份打了个H
Stiles, you remember I told you
斯泰尔斯 还记得我跟你说过
"Druid" is the Gaelic word for "Wise oak"?
德鲁伊在盖尔语中是智慧的橡树吗
Yeah.
记得
If a druid went down the wrong path,
如果德鲁伊误入歧途了
the wise oak was sometimes said to have become a dark oak.
那么智慧的橡树将会成为黑暗的橡树
There's a Gaelic word for that as well...
盖尔语中也有一个词是这意思
Darach.
Darach[dark oak即黑暗橡树]
Ah...I don't get it.
我不明白
Look, did something happen?
发生什么事了
It's just not gonna work with both of you here.
我不能让你们两个都住我这里
I've got Cora now. It's too much.
科拉住进来已经超负荷了
I need you out tonight.
我要你今晚就搬出去
Where am I supposed to go?
我能搬去哪
Somewhere else.
别的地方
Did I do something wrong, Derek?
我做错什么了吗 德里克
You're doing something wrong right now by not leaving.
你现在不走就是做错了
Oh, come on. Just get out.
拜托 快出去
Derek, please. Get out.
德里克 求你了 出去
Come on. Go!
拜托 滚
Come in, Mom.
妈 进来吧
I-I was wondering if I could ask you a favor.
我在想 你能帮我个忙吗
Please!
求求你
Don't do this!
不要杀我
I did what you asked.
我照你说的去做了
I did everything!
什么都帮你做了
They-- they'll figure this out!
他们会发现的
And they're gonna find you. You still need me!
他们会找到你的 你还需要我啊
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表