剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Listen up!
听我说
Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski,
如果有人发现斯蒂林斯的点滴踪迹
you contact the first available teacher. Got it?
立马跟在场的老师联♥系♥ 懂了吗
Got it?! Yes, Coach.
听见没 是 教练
There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey,
我桌上有一张要给艾萨克·莱西的卡片
and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it,
你们这群混♥蛋♥ 不光要签名
you're going to write a personal message so profound and deep,
还得好好写几句深情而动人的话
it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first?
最好感动到我流泪 谁先来
Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy.
丹尼 不错不错
Keep it PG.
不要写少♥儿♥不♥宜♥的哦
No Stiles, no demonic ninjas.
没有斯泰尔斯 没有恶魔系忍♥者
Things are getting too quiet. Yeah, I know.
最近有些平静过头了 是啊 我知道
Yeah, it's making me nervous, too.
我也很紧张
Do you guys hear that?
你们听到了吗
It's an emitter. One of Argent's.
是发射器 阿金斯家的
It's coming from the basement.
声音是从地下室传来的
Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me.
我知道你们在想什么 不过真是我
I swear to God, it's me.
是我本人 我发誓
Wait, stop.
等等 住手
I said, stop!
我说了住手
It's me, Scott. I swear it's me.
是我 斯科特 我发誓是我
I don't know where I've been the last two days
我不知道这两天来我去了哪里
or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise.
或者干了什么 但现在是我自己 我保证
You know what happened at the hospital?
你知道医院发生了什么吗
I know more than that.
我知道的不仅于此
You see this?
看到了吗
It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring.
医院电路蓝图
You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting.
看到这些红色标记了吗 是我的笔迹
I know I did this. I caused the accident.
我知道是我♥干♥的 是我引发了事故
And everything in this bag,
这个包里的所有东西
it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger.
应该是还有更大的计划
What the hell have you been up to?
你到底想干什么
I think something worse.
应该不是好事
A lot worse.
很坏的事
Why were you talking to him?
你干嘛跟他说话
Because he started talking to me.
是他先搭腔的
He's from the health department.
他是卫♥生♥部♥门的
Oh, really? That's what he said?
是吗 他是这么说的啊
Yes, really. They're scheduling hearing tests with the students.
是的 他们在筹划一个学生听觉测试
Hearing tests? He was talking about hearing?
听觉测试 他说听觉吗
Yes, hearing. I'm guessing we should sign you up.
是啊 听觉测试 你该去测测
He gave me his card.
他给我留了名片
Mom, this is a piece of paper
妈 这上面明明只写了
with a phone number written on it.
他的号♥码
I know. Still got it.
我知道 我还是风韵犹存的
What the hell were you doing? Building a terminator?
你到底想干什么 制♥造♥终结器吗
Thank you for that.
我谢谢你了
Guys, this is a map.
各位 一张地图
Isn't that the cross country trail?
那不是越野路线吗
That's the Tate car.
塔特家的车就在这
Where Malia Tate's family died.
玛丽亚·塔特一家死去的地方
You mean that's where her father put the steel-jawed traps.
你是说他父亲放捕兽夹的地方吗
Lose something?
丢东西了吗
Why are you breaking into my apartment?
你闯进我家干什么
Why are you leaving emitters in my loft?
你为什么在我的阁楼里装发射器
I have no idea why that would be in your loft.
我也不知道发射器为什么会在你的阁楼里
I spent the entirety of the last two days trying to find Stiles.
过去两天我都在找斯泰尔斯
Any luck? No.
找到了吗 没
Me either.
我也没有
Okay, we're both trying to find Stiles.
所以我们都在找斯泰尔斯
Mind if I ask what you planned on doing if you find him?
能告诉我找到他之后你想干什么吗
Well, that depends on which Stiles I find.
那取决于我找到的是哪个斯泰尔斯
Coach! Stilinski...
教练 斯蒂林斯
Coach, listen close.
教练 仔细听好
Broken.
被打开了
This isn't mine. Careful.
这不是我的 小心
How much do you think that is?
你觉得有多少钱
150,000. But it doesn't make sense. We never took the money.
15万 但是没道理 我们没拿钱
Whose money is it?
谁的钱
It belongs to a yakuza named Katashi.
一个叫坚的黑社会头目
He has a nickname.
他还有个绰号♥
You mean something like...
你是说...
silverfinger?
银指吗
Where did you get that?
你在哪里找到它的
Off Katashi's dead body.
坚的尸体上
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么
Uh, I missed you.
我想你了
Oh, my God. Did you see how fast I was running?
上帝啊 看到我跑的多快了吗
I felt it. But we need to stop the others.
是感觉到的 但是我们得阻止其他人
Why? Scott!
为什么 斯科特
Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!
停下 停下 大家都停下
Congratulations, Stilinski.
恭喜 斯蒂林斯
You found a length of chain.
恭喜你找到了一截铁链
Can somebody now please tell me what the hell's going on?
谁能行行好告诉我到底怎么回事吗
Hey, Coach!
教练小心
Oh, crap.
倒霉
While it's smart to bring me with you,
虽然带我一起来很明智
I still think the rest of this is totally insane.
不过我还是觉得有点过了吧
I tried to find Stiles and
我试着去找斯泰尔斯
I led everyone into a mental institution.
结果把大家带去了一个精神病院
I call that a colossal failure.
我觉得那才是太过了
Look, I just need to figure this out
我得把这事弄清楚
and he's the only one offering help.
他是唯一一个提出帮忙的人
Peter doesn't offer help.
皮特没有想帮忙
He offers a chance for you
他只是想让你
to be manipulated into giving him what he wants.
任他摆布 以此得到他想到的
Fine. Let's see what he wants.
就算是吧 那就看看他要什么
The hunter and the banshee.
是猎手和女妖啊
Ladies, come in.
女士们 请进
Get it out of me! Get it out of me. Get it out of me.
把它拔♥出♥来♥ 拔♥出♥来♥ 拔♥出♥来♥呀
Oh, my God, I'm going to die.
天啦 我会死的
Get it out of me! I'm going to die!
把它弄出来 我要死了
Coach, you're not going to die.
教练 你不会死的
I'm going to die!
我要死了
It will hurt less if you stop moving, Coach.
教练 你越动越疼
Get that thing out of me!
快把这玩意儿弄出来
Stay still, Coach. An ambulance is coming.
别动 教练 救护车马上就来了
Get it out! I'm gonna die!
快弄出来 我要死了
Get back! Get back! Give him some room! Get back!
退后 退后 别挤在这里 退后
I think he just passed out.
他应该只是晕过去了
I could have killed him.
我可能会杀了他
I could have killed him, right?
我可能会杀了他 对吗
What if it was his head or his throat?
要是射中了他的脑袋或者喉咙
But it wasn't.
但现在没有
And he's going to be all right.
他会没事的
I think I just heard an ambulance coming.
我听到救护车来了
And my dad.
还有我爸
So, I don't suppose you have any idea
所以 你肯定也不知道
why Stiles would frame us for murder?
斯泰尔斯为什么要陷害我们
I didn't think Stiles was smart enough to frame us for murder.
陷害我们 斯泰尔斯还没那个脑子
To be honest, I'm not entirely convinced that's why we're here.
我觉得谋杀嫌疑不是我们在这里的真正原因
What do you mean?
什么意思
McCall is going to come out
麦高随时都有可能来这里
here any minute and probably talk attorneys.
可能还会和律师谈话
Say you've agreed to allow mine to represent you.
说你同意用我的律师
Why should I trust your attorney?
为什么我得相信你的律师
Because I'm not calling my attorney yet.
因为我还没找我的律师
I just want more time.
我只是想争取更多时间
To do what?
用来干什么
To figure out what we're really doing here.
搞清楚我们被关在这里的真正原因
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表