剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Okay.
行
So are you.
你也来洗
Okay.
好啊
Turn right onto Gaffner Blvd and continue for half a mile.
右转进入加利福大道 继续走半公里
You at least going to tell me where we're going?
你至少先告诉我要去哪里
I need to check on something.
我要去查一点事
Who is Malia Tate?
麻丽亚·塔特是谁
It's Mah-leah.
是玛丽亚
And you don't need to worry about it.
这事不用你担心
Turn right onto Commerce Way and continue for a quater mile...
右转进入商业街 靠右行驶400米
Well, I'm actually a little worried we're totally lost.
其实我有点担心 我们似乎迷路了
Why do you think that?
你为什么这样想
'Cause you just made your fourth right.
因为你已经右转了四次
And four rights make a circle.
说明我们在兜圈子
I did not.
没有啊
Did I?
真的吗
It's a brand-new car.
这是新车
The GPS was fine before.
之前的定位系统都没问题
Maybe the GPS would work better if it was on.
你要是打开了定位系统 可能还会有点效果
What?
什么
Lydia.
莉迪亚
You okay?
你还好吗
I need to stop.
我得停下来
I need to pull over right now.
我得马上停车
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Lydia.
莉迪亚
Lydia, stop!
莉迪亚 停车
There you are.
你就起了
What are you doing over there?
在那干嘛
There's still a lot of weapons here.
这里还有很多武器
I thought your new code was about protecting.
我还以为你们的新准则是要防护
Most of them are non-lethal.
大部分都不会致命
This looks pretty lethal to me.
这个我看就会致命
But maybe you should keep them.
不过也许你该留着
There's still a few of us out there who aren't quite so non-lethal.
我们当中还有几个人很致命
Like the twins.
比如那对双胞胎
I thought we were going to give them a second chance.
我以为我们已经冰释前嫌了
They don't deserve it.
他们不配
Things are different now.
现在情况不一样了
It doesn't have to be like that anymore.
不是非要那样
I had a feeling you'd say something like that.
我就知道你会那么说
Isaac, wait!
艾萨克 等等
Isaac!
艾萨克
The couch, put him on the couch.
沙发 把他放沙发上
Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital.
太疯狂了 得送他去医院
Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital?
妈妈 还记得上次送他去医院发生了什么吗
It doesn't look like he's bleeding.
看起来不像是流血
I think he might even be healing.
我觉得伤口已经开始愈合了
You mean healing like we heal?
像我们自愈那样吗
That's good, right?
那很好 不是吗
For him, yes.
对他来说 是的
Us?
对我们来说
I'm not so sure.
我不确定
You've got some priorities to attend to, Sheriff.
你得先处理几件重要的事 警长大人
McCall, trust me when I tell you you don't have a clue
麦高 相信我 你完全不知道
about my current priorities.
现在什么事对我才是重要
You don't show up to this
如果你不来参加调查庭听证
preliminary hearing, you'll be out of a job.
你就会被炒的
Why are you bringing those?
你拿这些干什么
In case I'm turning them in.
以防我需要把它们交上去
Well, if we're not going to kill him,
既然我们不打算杀他
why aren't we at least tying him down with really big chains?
为什么不用大铁链拴住他
I might have something more effective.
我想我有更有效的方法
Get him off me!
把他拉开
Get him off me!
快把他拉开
Kanima venom. Nice touch.
卡尼马毒液 干的好
You know how they say that twins get a feeling
大家都说当双胞胎中的一个很痛苦时
when the other one's in pain?
另一个会有感觉吗
You didn't lose that talent, too, did you?
你并没有丧失这个本能吧 对吗
Oh, I hope not.
我希望没有
You're going to need it.
你会需要的
Okay, I'll give a little hint.
给你点提示
Ethan's at the school.
伊森在学校
Go.
去吧
Oh, I hope he gets there in time.
希望他能及时赶到
I like the twins.
我喜欢这对双胞胎
Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions.
脾气很暴躁 有杀人的冲动
They're a lot more fun than you bakemono
他们比你们这些整天想着
trying to save the world every day.
拯救世界的怪物有意思多了
Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body.
医生 你带了能麻痹他身体的药
You got anything for his mouth?
有能对付他嘴的吗
Yes, I do.
有
As a reminder, Sheriff, we're just here to talk.
善意提醒 警长 我们来这里只是聊聊
We want to review both the successes and the failures.
我们要查看成功与失败的经验
Which pile is which?
哪堆是成功的 哪堆是失败的呢
Sorry I asked.
抱歉 就当我没问
How much longer do you think we have?
你觉得咱们还有多少时间
I wish I knew.
我要是知道就好了
But if we don't figure out something soon,
但如果我们短时间内找不到办法
we're going to need to find a better place to keep him.
那就得找个更安全的地方囚禁他了
I think we're grossly underestimating the danger here.
我们都严重低估了他有多危险
He might be paralyzed,
他虽然被麻痹了
but it still feels like he's got us right in the palm of his hand.
但好像还是把我们玩弄于鼓掌之中
I think he went to the school.
我想他去学校了
I tried to catch up, but he had a head start.
我试图追他 但他先跑了
I'm on my way.
我去找他
Derek, you all right?
德里克 你没事吧
I need to show you something.
我得给你看点东西
Do you know who these belonged to?
你知道这些是谁的吗
These claws are all that was left of my mother
这些指甲是我妈妈唯一留下的东西
after your psychotic sister
你那疯子妹妹
burned her and the rest of my family alive.
活活烧死了她和我其他的亲人
Stiles.
斯泰尔斯
Really, Melissa?
不是吧 麦丽莎
I shed one tear? That's all it takes?
我就掉了一滴泪 你就心软了
Come on. You can't crumble that easily.
拜托 你可不能这么弱啊
How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth?
当斯科特知道真♥相♥的时候你要怎么办
What?
什么
When he finds out why his dad really left?
如果他发现他父亲离开的真正原因
You know he overheard it, right?
你知道他不小心听到了吧
You had no idea.
你完全不知道
You called Stilinski right after it happened.
一出事 你就给斯蒂林斯打了电♥话♥
You didn't tell Scott, but you told the Sheriff.
你没告诉斯科特 但你却告诉了警长
But Stiles heard it like he hears everything.
但斯泰尔斯听到了 他什么都知道
But you want to know why he never told Scott?
你知道为什么他从来没告诉斯科特吗
Because he knew
因为他知道
that Scott would never forgive you.
斯科特永远也不会原谅你
He knew how much he would hate you.
他知道斯科特会有多恨你
This isn't you, Stiles.
这不是你 斯泰尔斯
It is now.
现在是了
Is there anything that you would like to say on your own behalf, Mr. Stilinski?
你有什么想说的吗 斯蒂林斯先生
As far as I know, it's still Sheriff
就我所知 现在我还是警长
until you relieve me of this position.
在你解除我职位之前我都是
And if you do decide to relieve me of said position,
如果你真的决定解除我的职位
then get to deciding.
那就解除吧
Because this whole hearing crap is a waste of time.
因为这听证会根本就是浪费时间
I have a few words of my own.
我有话要说
Fantastic.
棒极了
Let me make this as short and succinct as possible.
我会尽可能说得简短一些
But the scroll said to change his body.
卷轴上说要改变他的身体
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表