剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Who's there?
谁在那里
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
It's called frontotemporal dementia.
额颞叶痴呆症
Areas of your brain start to shrink.
大脑中的某些区域开始萎缩
Eight years ago, almost an entire family
八年前发生了一场车祸 差点夺去了
died in a car accident.
一整家人的性命
A young girl named Malia,
而一个叫玛丽亚的女孩的尸体
was never found.
从未被找到
They called him Silverfinger
他们管他叫银指
because of an unusual prosthetic.
因为他有个不同寻常的假体
Where did you get that?
你在哪里找到它的
Off Katashi's dead body.
坚的尸体上
There's a fox
有一只狐狸
hiding inside a teenage boy.
附身在一个少年身上
And I'm going to poison it.
我要对它下毒
Why didn't you tell me?
怎么不告诉我你们要来这
Because we wanted to avoid something like this.
因为不想让你也跟来
It's only 72 hours.
我只在这待72小时
This is the same place where Barrow came from.
但巴罗也是从这出来的
The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies.
那家伙身体里长了个充满苍蝇的肿瘤
You don't know everything yet.
这一切还没搞清楚呢
I know enough. Nogitsunes,
我够清楚了 野狐
Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called.
狐妖 邪鬼之类的东西
Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct.
都说对了 真令人惊讶
Scott, I saw an MRI
斯科特 我看到一套核磁共振成像
that looked exactly like my wife's.
和我妻子的一模一样
And it terrifies me.
而我真被吓到了
I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist.
我明天去洛杉矶和一个专家谈谈
Then why are you putting him in here? He's not.
那你为什么把他放这里 和他没关系
It was my decision.
是我要来
Stiles, I can't help you if you're in here.
斯泰尔斯 你在这里的话我可帮不了你
And I can't hurt you.
这样我才能不伤害你
Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people.
德亚顿有些线索了 阿金斯也在找人
We're gonna find something. And if we can't...
我们会有办法的 如果到时候真没办法
If you can't...
如果真没办法
If you can't,
如果最后无计可施
then you have to do something for me, okay?
那你现在得帮我个忙 好吗
Make sure I never get out.
确保我永远不出来
Come on.
走吧
Mr. Stilinski?
斯蒂林斯先生
This way please.
请走这边
First 72 hours there's no phone calls,
最初的72小时不可以打电♥话♥
no e-mails, no visitors.
不可以发电子邮件 也不接受访客
We will be taking you from here to a brief physical.
我们会带你去进行简单的身体♥检♥查
In the morning you'll be assessed by a staff psychologist,
早上会有一位心理学家对你做评估
speak to a social worker and attend group therapy.
然后和社区工作者谈话并参加团体治疗
I feel like we're forgetting something.
我觉得我们忘带东西了
You will be wearing these, Stiles. No laces allowed.
你要穿这些 斯泰尔斯 不能有鞋带
You don't have a belt, do you?
你没有腰带吧
And please empty your pockets in here.
请把衣裤兜里的东西拿出来放在这里
Your pillow. Your pillow.
你的枕头 你的枕头
We forgot your pillow.
我们把你的枕头给忘了
Dad, it's okay. No, no.
父亲 没事的 那可不行
You're never going to be able to fall asleep.
没枕头你肯定睡不着觉
We... We got to go back.
我们 我们得回去
It's fine, Dad. I don't need it.
没事的 父亲 我不需要枕头
I can't believe I forgot it.
真不敢相信我竟然忘带了
I mean, every time that we've ever stayed in a hotel,
每次我们住酒店的时候
the first thing you pack is your pillow.
你第一个打包的东西肯定是枕头
You can bring it tomorrow. It's all right.
你可以明天再拿 没事的
Okay, you know what? Stop. Stop. Enough.
停 停下 够了
Stiles, get your stuff.
斯泰尔斯 拿上你的东西
I'm not checking you in here
如果你在这里连觉都睡不好
if you're not gonna get one good night's sleep.
我绝不会让你留下的
Dad.
老爸
I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks.
我已经好几周没睡过好觉了
Stiles? This way, please.
斯泰尔斯 请走这边
I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky.
我属于鸟类 但不能在天空中翱翔
Hey, do you see that?
你看到那个了吗
I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky.
我属于鸟类 但不能在天空中翱翔
Stiles, wait for me.
斯泰尔斯 等我一下
I'm the part of the bird
我属于鸟类
that's not in the sky. That guy up there.
但不能在天空中翱翔 上面那个人
I can swim in the ocean, yet still remain dry.
我可以在海中畅游 却身不沾水
I can swim in the ocean, yet still remain dry.
我可以在海中畅游 却身不沾水
I can swim in the ocean... Hey! Hey! Stop him!
我可以在海中畅游 阻止他
Stop! Somebody stop him!
阻止他 谁阻止他
Did you have any trouble with Ikeda? Only minor.
池田那边有麻烦吗 小麻烦而已
The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be.
白狼就在你说的地方
But we have two problems now.
但现在我们有两个问题
First, the lichen is not a cure.
首先 地衣不是解药
It'll wear off in a matter of days.
它们几天之内就会逐渐失效
But while it does work,
但只要它们还有效
the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?
邪鬼就不会去追杀斯泰尔斯 对吧
I hope.
希望如此
Eichen House has an unusual history.
艾兴之屋有一段不同寻常的历史
It might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well.
或许邪鬼去那里也不安全
What's the second problem?
第二个问题是什么
I checked with your contacts in Japan.
我找过你在日本的联络人
The Yakuza Boss you saw killed by the Oni
你目睹被邪鬼杀害的那名黑社会头目
never found the scroll.
从来没找到过卷轴
What scroll?
什么卷轴
A Shugendo Scroll.
一个修验道的卷轴
The Shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan.
修验道是日本密教的一支
The scroll had information
那个卷轴上记载有
on how to exorcise a Nogitsune.
驱除野狐的方法
So we need to find that scroll? Exactly.
所以我们需要找到那个卷轴 没错
And I did get a name of the man who last purchased it.
我找到了上一个购买♥♥它的人的名字
Kincaid.
金凯德
He was with Katashi.
他和坚在一起
He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun.
是他找艾萨克买♥♥的枪
Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself.
听起来坚想要自己保留那个卷轴
But Stilinski already told me nothing like it
但是斯蒂林斯告诉过我
was found among his things.
他发现的东西里没有这个东西
And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close.
而坚这样多疑的人一定会小心保存它的
Probably on him at all times.
说不定还会一直随身携带
What does a Shugendo Scroll look like?
修验道卷轴长什么样
Something like this.
类似这样
Do these come in different sizes?
是不是有不同大小的
Any size.
大小不定
Then I think I know where it might be.
那我大概知道卷轴在哪里了
Okay, I know there's the whole 72 hour thing
我知道规定是三天之内不许用手♥机♥
but I'd really need to use the phone.
但是我真的必须打一通电♥话♥
The accident that occurred is being taken care of.
刚刚发生的意外已经有人处理了
You're seriously referring to that as an accident?
刚刚的事你居然称之为意外
Incident.
事故
Slightly better. Still need to use the phone.
稍微好点了 但我还是得用手♥机♥
Just five minutes.
五分钟就好
Three minutes, please. A three minute call.
三分钟 拜托了 就打三分钟
Would you like to go to sleep, Stiles,
斯泰尔斯 你是选择乖乖睡觉呢
or would you like to be
还是选择
introduced to our five-point restraint system?
体验一下我们的五点约束法
I would go with sleep.
是我就选择睡觉
Hey, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
I'm Oliver.
我叫奥利弗
Stiles.
我是斯泰尔斯
There was a suicide, huh?
刚刚发生了自杀事件吗
Yeah.
对
Is it Monday?
今天是周一吗
There's a much higher rate of suicide on Mondays.
周一的自杀率比较高
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表