剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Teen Wolf...
《少狼》前情回顾
You know what I want for my birthday?
你知道我想要什么生日礼物吗
To not be a 17-year-old virgin.
不再做一个十七岁的处♥女♥
All her friends say you're the last person who saw her.
她所有朋友都说你是最后一个见到她的人
Wanna help? Find something real.
想帮忙是吧 找些靠谱的
They're on our side now. Then maybe you should tell her
他们现在和我们一拨 你得告诉她
what her mother was actually trying to do that night.
那晚她母亲到底想做什么
There's a dead body. It's Erica.
有具死尸 是艾瑞卡
Who's the other girl--
那另一个女孩是谁呢
the one locked in there with Boyd?
和博伊德关在一起的
She's my sister-- my younger sister!
她是我妹妹 我小妹
Scott, you gotta get out of there.
斯科特 你们得赶紧出来
They haven't felt the full moon in months.
他们很久没受到满月影响了
No, don't break the seal!
不 别破坏封圈
Got one!
抓到一个了
What are you doing, dumbass?
你在做什么 笨蛋
You're supposed to put holes in the lid.
你得给瓶盖打孔
Otherwise you'll kill them. Do I have to let him go?
不然它们都会死的 一定要放生吗
Do you want him to die?
你想让它死吗
Billy?
比利
Run! Run!
快跑 快跑
He's gonna get in. He's gonna get inside.
他要进来了 要进到里面来了
Shut up, shut up.
闭嘴 别说话
You lost them?
你把他们跟丢了
Yeah, I kind of had to.
我不得不这样
Wasn't exactly the plan.
这可不在计划之内
I know, which is why I think that we should stick together.
我知道 所以我们得并肩作战
Trust me, he's too strong, too fast,
相信我 他太强壮 太敏捷
and way too angry for one person to handle.
而且非常愤怒 一个人完全无法对付
We've got to do this together.
我们必须一起干掉他
Look, I'm at the trails by the entrance to the preserve.
听好 我在保护区入口的小路上
Can you meet me here?
你能在这儿见我吗
Just got to drop something off first.
我得先处理些别的事情
Mom, I'm going to the store.
妈妈 我要去趟药店
Mom, do you hear me?
妈妈 听见我说话了吗
Of course you didn't.
你当然没听见
You would have heard me screaming like a lunatic.
不然你刚会听到我跟疯子似的大喊
Lunatic.
疯子
Is it them?
那是他们的吗
We're not the only ones that decided to stick together.
我们不是唯一决定并肩作战的人
Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them?
那是更容易还是更难抓到他们
I don't know.
我不知道
Derek...
德里克
I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart.
我看到博伊德试图把两个小孩撕得粉碎
Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?
对所有找到的人 他们都会这样吗
Everyone and anyone.
每个人 任何人
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God, please don't be dead.
我的天呐 千万别是死的
Please don't be dead,
千万别是死的
Please don't be dead, please don't be dead.
千万别是死的 别是死的
Please don't be dead.
千万别是死的
Please don't be dead, please don't be dead.
千万别是死的 别是死的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
She tried killing you.
她想要杀了你
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没告诉我
I'll tell you everything, okay?
我会告诉你一切
I'll tell you a-anything that you want to know,
你想知道什么 我都会告诉你
But right now Just tell me why.
但现在 只要告诉我为什么
I-I couldn't.
我不能告诉你
Allison, I couldn't let that be
艾莉森 我不能让那一幕
the last memory that you had of her.
成为你对她的最后印象
You coming?
不进来吗
Okay, there is a snake out here the size of a train.
这有条火车那么粗的蛇
Then kick it.
那就踢到一边
Uh, yeah, if I kick it,
如果我踢它
it will swallow my foot
它会把我的脚吞下去
and drag me back down to Mordor.
然后把我拽到摩多
Then jump over it.
那就跳过去
Nice touch.
真不错
You're nervous.
你很紧张
You make me nervous.
你让我很紧张
That a good thing or a bad thing?
那是好事还是坏事
All good.
万事大吉
Ooh, ooh, that is a mood killer, though.
这就太煞风景了
Better? Better.
感觉好些吗 好多了
I can't-- I can't be in here, I--
我呆不下去了 我要出去
Emily, wait! Emily!
艾米莉 等等 艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily, where are you?
艾米莉 你在哪
Emily!
艾米莉
Em?
艾米
Emily, where are you?
艾米莉 你在哪
Emily!
艾米莉
Are you okay? What?
你没事吧 什么
Are you all right?
你还好吧
You need to get out of here, okay?
你得赶快离开这
Get out of the woods.
跑出树林
Get out of here as fast as you can.
跑得越快越好
Lydia? Lydia?
莉迪亚 莉迪亚
Lydia, are you okay? I'm okay.
莉迪亚 你还好吗 我没事
That, over there...
但是那边那个
Not okay.
就不太好了
Yeah, all right. I'm gonna call my dad.
好吧 我打个电♥话♥给我爸
I already called 911.
我已经报♥警♥了
You called the police before you called me?
你竟然先报♥警♥再打给我的么
I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?
难道我发现尸体之后应该先打给你吗
Yes!
显然啊
Are you sure? Yep.
你说真的吗 对
Throat ripped out, blood everywhere.
脖子被拧断 到处都是血
It's like the frickin' Shining over here.
简直像《闪灵》再现[经典恐怖片]
Two little twin girls come out of the woods,
要是有一对双胞胎女孩从树林里跑过来
start asking me to play with them forever and ever,
缠着我陪她们玩
I'm not gonna be surprised.
我也不会感到惊吓了
Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?
你走过去仔细看看是不是他们干的
Make sure it was them?
还用得着去看么
Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out?
斯科特 除了他们还会有谁到处杀人
Please just do it.
照我的话做好么
This doesn't make any sense.
这完全说不通啊
The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods.
公共泳池和树林完全是相反的两个方向
We haven't tracked them anywhere near there.
那附近的地方都没有他们的踪迹
Derek, they killed someone.
德雷克 他们杀了人
How are they moving so fast? Derek.
他们行走怎么会那么快 德里克
But they can't be that fast on foot.
徒步根本不可能那么快
They killed someone.
他们杀了人
Some totally innocent kid is dead...
完全无辜的孩子被杀
And it's our fault.
是我们害的
It's my fault.
是我害的
We need help.
我们需要帮助
We have Isaac now.
我们有艾萨克
I mean real help.
我是指真正有用的帮助
They're too fast for us, for all of us.
他们太快了 比我们快得多
They're too strong, too rabid.
他们太强大 太狂躁
We'll catch 'em. What happens if we do?
我们会抓到他们 抓到之后呢
We just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up?
就把他们压倒在地等天亮么
Maybe it would be easier just to kill 'em.
直接杀了他们更省事
Killing them isn't the right thing to do.
我们不能杀他们
What if it's the only thing to do?
如果我们别无选择呢
剧集 | 少狼(2011) | 导航列表